Chapter 42

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! I'm back after 10 months!!!
Im really sorry for not having been able to update. My college life is really busy :( Engineering is hard TT_TT
Anywaayyy


Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;) (FINALLY XD)

This is just a really short update to pay for my shortcomings :( I'm really sorry...

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV

 

"Psh. Just where did those four go?! It's been 30 minutes since we arrived here." Sunggyu hyung whispered to himself. As always, he looks like he's an impatient person getting irritated, but he's actually worried about them deep inside.

 

"Why aren't they answering my calls?! Myungsoo's phone is unavailable and Woohyun and Yerim aren't picking up! And I don't have HaeRin's number..." He continued dialing their phone numbers on his phone while simultaneously cursing and sighing from time to time. See what I mean...

 

"Does anybody have HaeRin's number???" He turned his upper body to look at us. We were still inside the van and he was the one sitting on the passenger's seat.

 

"Gyu hyung! Is that them??? I think they're already here..." I said pointing to the vehicle beside us.

 

We went out of the van, with our disguises of course, and made our way towards the other car. Why are they still inside though...?

 

I opened the door to greet them when I was greeted back by Myungsoo and HaeRin cursing out each other.

 

"If you listened to me then we could've gotten here earlier!" HaeRin yelled at him while trying to take off her seatbelt but failing to do so.

 

"Well if somebody didn't actually distract me from my driving, I could've focused more and remembered the way." Myungsoo replied in an annoyed tone pulling the keys out and taking off his seatbelt.

 

"AISH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SEATBELT!" HaeRin threw her hands up in the air, irritated because she can't take the seatbelt off, and probably because of Myungsoo hyung...

 

I decided to just let them be and looked at the back. I couldn't help but smile at what was right in front of me.

 

"Hyuuungs!!!" I whispered to them from behind and signaled them to go take a look on what I was seeing.

 

"Kyaaah!!!" Sungyeol hyung silently squealed beside me and took out his phone. "We should take a picture! This rarely happens!"

 

"You have such a big mouth and yet you can't take your seatbelt off?! Psh. This is so stupid." I heard  Myungsoo hyung mutter under his breath. I looked at them using my peripheral vision, so that it won't be too obvious, and I saw hyung trying to help HaeRin noona with her seatbelt.

 

"What?! So now you're calling me stupid?! Wow! Great words from the one who got us lost in the first place!" She replied with full sarcasm and they continued bickering and throwing glares at each other. We might have a hard time with these two...

 

Meanwhile, Sungyeol hyung is still taking photos when Dongwoo hyung arrived.

 

"Hey guys! So? What's happening? I went with Jungryoul hyung to buy tickets!" He greeted us and went to greet Myungsoo and HaeRin too.

 

"Hey guys!" I think he didn't notice they were sort of fighting...

 

"WHAT?!" They both turned their heads and looked at us like we did something awfully wrong.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

"WHAT?!" Myungsoo and HaeRin shouted which caused me to stop taking pictures of Woohyun hyung and Yerim because I looked at them to see what was going on.

 

"Hey hey... I'm just saying hi to you guys... Whats the prob?" Dongwoo hyung tried to calm them down.

 

HaeRin slumped in her seat and let out a loud sigh while Myungsoo just looked at me and gave me an expression of how annoyed he is right now.

 

"UGGGHH!!! I CAN’T TAKE OFF THIS SEATBELT!!!" HaeRin shouted.

 

Myungsoo blew his hair off his face, silently took HaeRin’s seatbelt off and walked out of the car. He stood outside with us as we waited for Woohyun hyung and Yerim to wake up.

 

“Yah Myung. Are you okay? You look really pissed.” I started to talk to Myungsoo because he looks like he can really kill someone right now.

 

“I’m fine Yeol. He glared at me, took out his sunglasses to wear and put on his hat. He must really be that annoyed to just ignore my concern for him.

 

I just ignored him and turned my attention to the ‘couple’ still sleeping inside the car.

 

“YAAHH! WOOHYUN HYUNG! YERIM-AH! WAKE UP! WE’RE ALREADY HERE! IF YOU TWO WON’T WA-“ I stopped talking when something soft hit my face. I think it was a pillow. I looked at Woohyun hyung and he looked mad at me.

 

“Lower your volume Sungyeol. Yerim’s still sleeping. Go ahead of us. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of Yerim.” Woohyun said.

 

Wow… Okay. I guess this might be easier than what we thought.

 

I looked at the other members and gave them the signal that our plan should start now.

 

“Okay guys! So who’s gonna get partnered with who?” I smiled at them giving the signal except for Myungsoo and Haerin.

 

“Hoya hyung and me will go together!!!” Sungjong shouted.

 

“I’ll just go with our manager.” Sunggyu hyung calmly stated.

 

“Then I’ll just go with Dongwoo hyung!” I let out my gum-smile and looked at Myungsoo and Haerin’s faces.

 

“Yah! Lee Suungyeol. I thought we talked about this before. I thought we were going together?!” Myungsoo looked angrily at me.

“The grumpy guy’s right. There is no way I am going with him today. I’d rather go alone.” Haerin said.

 

“But everybody already made their decision. It’s a first come first serve basis. Sorry guys.” I gave them a half-hearted smile but deep inside I’m actually smirking at how they look.

 

They both crossed their arms and looked at opposite directions. I let out a sigh. Just what will we do with these two…

 

“AAAHH!!!” All of a sudden we heard a scream…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not a really good chapter... It's my first time writing again after 10 months haha Sorry :(

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)