Chapter 41

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

 

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

 

 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

 

 

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu's POV

Six of the members were already in the dorm by ten in the evening. When we arrived, I saw Woohyun's shoes on the rack and when I went to our room, he had already gone onto his own little dreamland. He must have had a hard day for him to be in a deep sleep in such a short amount of time. I assume that Myungsoo is still with HaeRin on her way home, or he might be on his way here as of this moment. In the meantime, Sungyeol is discussing to us whatever childlike ideas he has on his mind. I don't know when this choding will ever stop.

"Sunggyu hyung! Are you even paying attention?!" Sungyeol said and they all looked at me.

"Of course I was listening!" I defended myself, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Really? If you did... Could you say what we were talking about?" Sungyeol answered back and looked at me with those big eyes.

Tsk. Of all the times that they caught me spacing out, why now?! I'm tired and I just want to sleep already. I wish I was like Woohyun who's already sound asleep...

"Uuhh..." I mumbled to myself, trying to at least think of the topic they were talking about.

"See what I mean? I knew it. I guess I'll just have to repeat what I said again." Sungyeol frustratingly sighed. I just smiled timidly at him as my form of apology.

"Oh! Myungsoo hyung! You're here already." Sungjong said just as Sungyeol prepared his breath to start explaining again.

"What's this? Are we having a meeting? Where's Woohyun hyung?" He said casually sitting down on the empty space across me.

"Aish. I was just about to start. But it's okay. It's better this way so I'd just explain it once to Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol took a deep breath.

~

"Ahh... So we're going to an amusement park so that we could help Woohyun hyung and Yerim?" He nodded with enthusiasm.

"Are you guys serious? An amusement park?!" Myungsoo laughed before resuming. "Are you guys sure that we're going there for them and not just because you guys want to have fun by yourselves?" He laughed lightly at the thought of five adult men goofing around in an amusement park like a bunch of little kids.

Ohh... So we were talking about that a while ago... I didn't seem to notice...

"Eyy..." Sungyeol, who was beside Myungsoo, glared at him and smacked his head. "It's just hitting two birds with one stone! We could help them and have fun at the same time!"

"Yeah! It's also been a while since we had fun right?" Dongwoo agreed and the other members nodded in response. "By the way, we're going to bring two cars tomorrow because we wouldn't fit in the other one. Let's just have six in the big one and four on the smaller one so there would be more space. I'm going to drive the smaller one while Jungryoul hyung will drive the other one." He explained.

"Wait... Why are we ten? It makes us nine with Yerim and hyung... Who's the other one?" Myungsoo asked curiously while slightly scratching his head with a face that has a wrinkled nose on it as of the moment.

"Ahh... The other person??? We forgot to tell you hyung!" Sungjong explained. "HaeRin noona is going with us."

"HAERIN?! Lee HaeRin?!!!" Myungsoo exclaimed in shock with his eyes wide open.

"Yeah. It would be easier to convince Yerim if she goes with HaeRin. Don't worry Myungsoo. Dongwoo will be driving Woohyun hyung, Yerim, and HaeRin. So you don't have to deal with her." Hoya replied calmly despite the outburst of Myungsoo.

HaeRin ...? Hrrmm… I’m pretty sure I saw a glint of excitement in the others’ eyes when Myungsoo started reacting… I didn’t miss anything else right???

 

Dongwoo’s POV

“Hyung, what’s with all of these? Where are we going? Is there any occasion? And what are we still waiting for when we're all here?” Woohyun asked with his hands in his pockets while we were waiting for Yerim and HaeRin.

"We're going to an amusement park today. It's been awhile since we all had fun and it's also like a pre-celebration for Myungsoo and Yerim's first performance together this coming week." I replied as casually as I could.

"Wait... So that means..." Woohyun was about to ask something when I spotted Yerim and HaeRin walking towards our spot.

"Yerim! HaeRin! You're here!" I waved both of my arms and smiled widely at them to catch their attention and I saw that Woohyun was about to go to the other car. "Woohyun! You're riding with me. Get in the car. Oh! And don't occupy the passenger's seat. Someone's taking that seat so they can lead the directions. You can just sleep in the back since you're tired..."

Woohyun went in the car and put his earphones on, not wanting to hear whatever conversation we were going to have. He still also doesn't know that he'll be in the same car as Yerim.

"Hi Dongwoo oppa! So, where are we going?" Yerim asked excitedly beside HaeRin who looked like she doesn’t want to be here. Too bad for her because she's part of our plan.

"Yeah. Where are we going that I still have to go with her? Can't she just go by herself with you guys? Why do I still have to come?" HaeRin whined in an irritated manner.

"It's better if she has a really close friend with her HaeRin..." Hoya suddenly came with Myungsoo, like what the five of us planned, and put an arm around HaeRin. I took that as my cue.

"Ah! Ooww!!!" I started acting like I was in pain, but the tolerable kind.

"H-hyung! Why? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Myungsoo, who was beside me and was glaring at Hoya a while ago, changed his expression to a concerned one and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, but I think I can't drive today. My stomach hurts a bit and it might affect my driving..." I explained to Myungsoo, clutching my stomach to make it appear that I really can't drive today. "Why don't you drive them today Myungsoo???"

"Wha-" He was about to protest when Sungjong shouted from the other car. Good timing maknae...

"Hyungs! Come here already!!! We're leaving!!! Faster so we can get there earlier!"

"Drive safely. We'll get going." I gave the car keys to Myungsoo and Hoya help me put up the act by accompanying me to the other car.

When we arrived there, Hoya and I high-fived and laughed at our accomplishment, with our backs facing Myungsoo so he won't see.

"Yah! Dongwoo! I thought you were driving them?! What are you saying that you're hurt?!" Sunggyu hyung asked in a loud voice. Not now hyung! Don't spoil our plan please.

"But you look totally fine to me! Why sihdkw ohwkheks jjs" He continued but Sungyeol's hand covered his mouth and hyung just kept on protesting as we entered the said vehicle.

"Bye Myungsoo! We'll see you there!" Sungyeol smiled giddily before Hoya closed the door. Sungyeol took off his hand from hyung's mouth just as the door closed.

"Yah! Sungyeol! Why'd you do that?! And why is Dongwoo not driving them? I thought that was the plan?" Sunggyu asked in an angry tone, probably because Sungyeol covered his mouth a while ago.

"You didn't know because you weren't paying attention when we discussed this hyung. Hyungs! Just tell Sunggyu hyung so he'll stop nagging." Sungjong said.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Aish! Why did I end up in this situation?! Woohyun hyung is just probably not going to talk and I'm going to be stuck with Yerim and HaeRin. I'm fine with Yerim... But HaeRin?! I just don't get it why I have to be punished like this. It's not like I did something really bad, right?

I turned around and was faced with an annoyed HaeRin right in front of me.

"We have no choice okay. Dongwoo hyung suddenly had a problem so I have to drive. You sit on the passenger's seat so you can guide the directions going there HaeRin." I told her not losing the eye contact. I have no choice. Our plan was to make Woohyun and Yerim sit together which means that HaeRin has to sit beside me.

"What?! Why? Just let Yerim do it! I'm just going to sleep at the back. Who else is with us in the car anyways?" HaeRin asked and she was about to go in the car but I pulled her out and talked to Yerim.

"Yerim-ah. Go sit in the back with Woohyun okay?" I let go of HaeRin and pushed Yerim to get inside the car and closed the door once she was seated.

"Yah! Myungsoo! I didn't even want to be here in the first place! And now you're asking me to navigate?!" HaeRin asked irritatedly.

"HaeRin. Just go with it for now. This is part of the plan that's why I asked you to sit on the passenger's seat so Woohyun hyung and Yerim can sit together at the back." I whispered to her quietly so Yerim won't hear and opened the door for her. "Get in."

 

Yerim's POV

It had just been more or less fifteen minutes since we left but HaeRin and Myungsoo oppa are already shouting at each other. Can there just be one moment when they won't fight?! Besides that, even if I was beside Woohyun, he was looking out of the window and not approaching me. I would do the same if I were in his shoes. But I also can't get myself to talk to him. Aish!!! Why didn't I reply to him that night! This is all my fault!

"Myungsoo!!! It says here that you should turn left on the street we just passed by!" HaeRin said frustrated.

"I already told you that we already went there before and I'm somewhat familiar with the road we're supposed to take!" Myungsoo answered back, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"Myungsoo oppa! Hae!!! Stop shouting at each other okay? Just talk it out normally." I once again intervened and tried to calm them down. They both sighed and glared at each other seeing that there was nothing else they could do.

Now... What was I thinking about again? Ah... Things have become awkward for Woohyun and me now. And to be honest... I don't like it. I just want us to be---

"Yah Myungsoo!!! You should've turned left there so we can reach that road since you didn't turn left a while ago! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS?!" HaeRin said in a very loud irritated voice.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! We've been there before and I know the way! WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME WITH MY MEMORY?!" Myungsoo started to tighten his grip on the steering wheel and shouted back at HaeRin.

"Guys!!! Stop it okay! Sis! Just let Myungsoo oppa drive properly! With you nagging him, we just might get in trouble!" I said controlling my temper because there was already too much anger in the atmosphere in the car.

"Yerim-ah. Just let them be..." Woohyun told me but he didn't face me. He was still looking out of the window.

I looked over to him and saw how peaceful his aura was. But despite the tranquility, there was something missing in him...

Why didn't I open my mouth during that night? I could've just said that I still don't know how I feel. I could've at least said that I don't know what to say or do. Even a little response would be fine but inste---

"KIM MYUNGSOO!!! I can't believe this! You missed it again! I told you to make a left turn!!!" HaeRin said annoyingly.

"I TOLD YOU THAT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!" Myungsoo shouted back in response and let his eyebrows meet on his forehead.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN!" HaeRin asked him, frustrated about his actions.

Aish! I keep losing my train of thoughts because of them!

I was about to open my mouth to make them stop bickering again but Woohyun suddenly held my wrist which made me shut my mouth.

"Just get used to it. I don't think they'll ever stop. Here. Put this in your ear so you won't hear them." Woohyun gave me the right piece of his earphones. I put it in my ear and started listening to the music instead of my surroundings.

So this is how he stayed so calm even if HaeRin and Myungsoo were making a fuss in the car... I wonder what other kinds of songs he listens to in other kinds of situations...

 

HaeRin's POV

"Myungsoo!!! Are you even sure we're going the right way?!" I asked him feeling annoyed.

"I already told you a hundred times!!! We already went there before so I'm familiar with the road!!!" He shouted back at me.

"BUT WHAT IF WE GET LOST?! IF WE STICK TO THE DIRECTIONS HERE, WE WON'T GET LOST!" I said angrily to him. I was starting to lose my temper since he kept on insisting on the road he wants to take. Why is Yerim not yelling at us? Is she asleep? I looked at the rearview mirror and saw an adorable scene right in front of me.

"WE WON'T GET LOST! I'M NOT THAT STUPID!" I didn't reply to Myungsoo and just continued to look in the mirror.

"What? You can't reply 'cause YOU THINK I AM STUPID?!!!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Sshh.. Don't shout! They're sleeping!" I whispered to him and hit his arm.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Sshh.. Don't shout! They're sleeping!" HaeRin whispered to me and hit my arm.

"Aish. Why'd you have to hit me?!" I looked at the rearview mirror and saw that Yerim's head was resting on hyung's shoulder while they shared the earphones together.

I think our plan for today succeeded. I smiled to myself thinking of our success rather than an irritating HaeRin beside me.

"Awww. Myungsoo-ah! Aren't they so cute!!! I can't contain my happiness!!! Kyaahh!!!" She internally squealed while she got my right hand which was resting on the handbrake and squeezed it.

What is this girl doing? W-why am I suddenly palpitating? Aish. Maybe I just got shocked from her reaction... Right... Just shocked... Her reaction was too powerful that I also got dragged on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

Another update for you guys! :D Thank you so so much anitaklr24NamWooNoemiSnivy4everangel_baby_inspiritInfinitelyBTS and niena98 for supporting! And to all the silent readers of course! Hope you like this update! :D

Thank you guys! We really appreciate it! :D