Chapter 5

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Hey guys~! I'm here again with another update! I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if it's a bit short v(^-^)v

Once again sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerim's POV

 

"Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." I told Hae.

 

"Aahh... WHAT?! Woohyun?! As in the Nam Woohyun of Infinite? Namstar? Heartprince? Heart Vending Machine?!!!" Hae shouted in response.

 

"Yup. That Woohyun."

 

"Omigosh sis! You just met a famous idol!"

 

"Well, it was nothing really. He was on his way home and he just happened to pass by and he helped me since I was stuck in the last part of the verse."

 

"Oohhh... That's why you came home late last night..." Hae gave me a teasing look.

 

"Haha. Don't overthink sis. Actually one reason I came home late was because of a stupid guy at the cafe."

 

"Why? What happened?"

 

I told Hae about the incident at the cafe and she just laughed.

 

"Well... You guys did order the same thing. Why get mad over a cup of coffee?!! Seriously Rim?!!" She managed to say that in between her laughs.

 

"Whatever. I'm taking a bath. I'm heading to practice at 8 am. You start tomorrow right?" I asked Hae.

 

"Yup. I'm going there today so that they could orient me."

 

"Aahh... I'll just fix myself, since you prepared early, then we can go there together!"

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Myungsoo! How many times do we have to do this?! We already practiced this tons of times already! Why do you still get it wrong?!" I looked down on the floor as Gyu hyung scolded me.

 

"You know what? Let's just pack up and head home. We won't be able to accomplish much now anyways. Let's just continue this tomorrow." Hyung said as he had a frustrated look on his face.

 

"Aish. This is my fault. Why can't I get the steps right?!" I thought to myself as we fixed our things and the others headed out. Everybody else just gave me a pat on the back besides Sunggyu hyung. Sungyeol waited for me 'cause I was the last one left still fixing my things.

 

"Myungsoo, it's okay. Maybe Gyu hyung is just in a bad mood today! You weren't really that bad!" Sungyeol comforted me.

 

"Sunggyu hyung IS in a bad mood because of me."

 

"Yeol. Tell them I'm going home a bit late today."

 

"Huh??? Why???"

 

"I'm gonna practice the dance a while ago so that there won't be any hard time tomorrow." I told Sungyeol.

 

"But how are going to get home? And it's already late and you don't know what fans might do to you!!!!" Sungyeol told me with worry written on his face.

 

"Yeol! I'm not a kid anymore and---"

 

"Don't worry Yeol! I'm staying behind too. I'm practicing my new song in another room" Woohyun hyung said as he leaned on the door frame.

 

"Hurry up Sungyeol! Sunggyu hyung might get mad at you if you make them wait too long. Just tell them we're staying behind to practice our solo performances."

 

"Okay hyung!" Sungyeol told Woohyun. "Don't stay too late! We have another practice tomorrow! Bye! Take care Hyung! Take care L!" Sungyeol bid goodbye to us.

 

"I'm staying at a room on the left side of the building. Just go there when you’re done or call me. Good luck with practicing! Don't pressure yourself too much okay?" Hyung said.

 

"I'm going now! Bye!"

 

 

Hae Rin's POV

 

"Hey sis! Uumm... I'm going to stay here at the clinic a little longer. Is it okay with you?"

 

"Oh. Sure. No prob. More practice time for me then! Hahaha. Tell me when you're done okay!"

 

"Okay. Bye!" I told her then ended the call.

 

I organized the files and medicine in the clinic and it sure did take a lot of time. I was going to lock the door already when I saw somebody limping towards the clinic. I hurriedly went to the direction of the person and helped him walk towards the clinic. While we were walking, I looked at his face. And what I saw was something I did not expect.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo finally shows up! Hahaha

 



Comment, subscribe, and vote if you like it! You can also leave suggestions! We are open to ideas :D
But, again, I'm not forcing though! :)