Chapter 3

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Here's another update! I'm sorry if it's a bit short again! Enjoy! :D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Woohyun's POV

 

I went to our practice room and started stretching first. I also exercised my vocal chords then I started practicing my solo performance.

 

When I thought that I already had enough practice, I fixed my things and got ready to go home. I was on my way out of the building when I heard somebody singing in another room.

 

"Isn't it already late? Why is there still somebody practicing?" I thought to myself.

 

I went closer to the room so that I could hear more of the girl's voice.

 

[Time-Woohyun (Disclaimer: I do not own this song. I wish I did haha)]

 

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

-

Even though time is passing by again

I’m going back to that time again

Although--

 

Although....

 

 

"Ugh. I can't think of the next line!!!" I heard the girl say. Then she repeated the parts she already had over and over again. She also started humming the parts she had no lyrics for. It was the same cycle for a few minutes.

 

Although---

 

Although---

 

"Ugh! I give up!" She yelled out of frustration.

 

I don't know what got into me but I had this urge to help this girl. When I was listening to the tune and lyrics, I actually had a lyrics in mind for those parts that were incomplete.

 

I fake coughed as I went in the room to help the girl seated on the floor with a keyboard.

 

"Ehem ehem. What about trying Although I try hard to find everything in your memories"  I told the girl as I sang those parts. I put down my bag and sat near the girl.

 

I can tell she was shocked judging by the look on her face. But her mood suddenly lit up when she realized that what I just said could help her with what she was accomplishing.

 

She continued to play the piano and sang.

 

"Even though time is passing by again

I’m going back to that time again

Although I try hard to find everything in your memories"

 

"Omg! Thank you so much for helping me! I finally got to finish the first verse! I can finally go home now and rest! Thank you so much!" She said that as she scribbled some notes on her paper and gathered the papers scattered all around her.

 

It was like she suddenly forgot that I was in the room and started jumping with joy as she fixed her stuff.

 

"You're welcome! I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." I told the girl.

 

 

Yerim's POV

 

"Omg! Thank you so much for helping me! I finally got to finish the first verse! I can finally go home now and rest! Thank you so much!" I told the guy who helped me as I continued gathering my things so that I could go home and tell Hae my accomplishment.

 

"You're welcome! I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." The guy said.

 

I froze as I realized who it is that I am talking to. I had been focusing too much on the song that I didn't even bother to look or actually pay attention to the person who helped me.

 

I turned around slowly and it is Woohyun who was in front of me! I feel like I disrespected him acting like that when he was a very known idol.

 

I swallowed hard before I spoke to him.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you a while ago since I was too focused on the song. I'm sorry. I really am. And thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it." I said as I bowed before him.

 

"Hahaha. It's okay. I'm glad that I helped you.By the way what's your name?" He asked as he smiled at me.

 

Is this real?! Is Woohyun of Infinite actually talking to me?!

 

"Uuhh... I'm Yerim. Oh Yerim." I smiled at him as I put back the keyboard to its rightful place.

 

"Nice to meet you Yerim! I better go now. It's getting a little late. See you soon?"

 

"Ah. See you soon too Woohyun-ssi."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Thanks for reading this again! You don't know how thankful I am! Comment and subscribe please~! But I'm not forcing you to! Ahahaha