Chapter 16

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey! Here's an update! Sorry for grammatical errors and typos (I dont really review what i write haha OTL)

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerim’s POV

“Hrrmm… What if we let… Yerim right?” Sungyeol asked me before continuing his statement. I only nodded in response, still confused with what was happening with these guys.

“Well… What if we let Yerim decide what game to play?” Sungyeol told us.

“Uhh…” I looked at Jaesook sunbaenim, asking for his approval. He nodded at me. So I took that as a yes…

“Uhhm… Maybe…” I can’t think of anything so I just said the first thing that came into my mind.

“… Arm Wrestling???” I looked at them with questioning eyes.
 

"Yes!!!" Woohyun shouted, punching his fist in the air.

 

"No no no no no noooooo!!!" Sunggyu said my putting his hands on his head while walking back and forth, panicking.

 

"Did you hear that hyung?! Arm wrestling!!!" Woohyun said teasing his hyung while the others just laughed at their leader. Sungjong meanwhile just stood there expressionless.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Alright! So arm wrestling! Hahahahaha!" Dongwoo said as he laughed hysterically like his normal self. "Sunggyu hyung versus Woohyun first! Are you guys ready?"

We both prepared our arms on the table, staring at each other intensely.

“I am not giving up on this song Woohyun. You don’t know what I’m capable of.” Sunggyu hyung told me, looking at me with those fiery eyes.

“Psh. You think I’d go easy on you?! I’m not giving up on this song either, so you should go prepare yourself now.” I smirked at him.

“Okay! You’ll start on the go okay?” Dongwoo stated and we nodded in response still keeping our stares at each other.

“1, 2, 3, GO!” He shouted.

For about two seconds, hyung was struggling. But after that I beat him in a blink of an eye! I am not exaggerating.

“Wahahaha. I didn’t even see what happened! Hyung! Are you really that weak?!” Hoya said and all the other members burst out laughing, even sunbae and Yerim were laughing.

“Yah hyuung! Is that your capability that we don’t know?!” We all continued laughing and teasing our leader.

“Tsk. I could’ve done better if I wanted to!” He said.

Sungjong sighed. “Hyung, you always say that.” He rolled his eyes and went beside Sunggyu.

“Yeah. Then you end up saying that again next time you lose another game.” I continued to annoy Sunggyu.

“Hyung! Can we start the game now to get this over and done with? Seriously, we’re just wasting our time right now when we should be practicing.” The maknae said.

Sunggyu stepped aside, still having that annoyed facial expression, and let Sungjong go to his place so we can start the game.

Sungyeol went and started to talk in the middle to facilitate our game.

“Okay okay. No violent actions allowed. No saying of harsh words. No killing each other. No hurting each other. No…”

“Yeol! Just start with it already. Psh. Seriously?! It’s just arm wrestling. It’s not like we’re gonna kill each other!” I shouted at Sungyeol. It’s not like arm wrestling is a big deal. He really can be a choding sometimes…

Myungsoo’s POV

“Yes! I’m gonna sing the song! Yay!!! I’m going to have it as my solo right???! Right sunbaenim?!!” Woohyun jumped up and down like a little kid who just got his favorite candy.

“Of course Woohyun. So it’s decided then. You can go work with Yerim to practice the song, and I think it would be nice if Yerim would be the one to play the piano at your performance to practice before her debut.” Jaesook explained.

Before I could hear more of what they were talking about, my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered the phone.

“Myungsoo, this is your managaer. Meet me later at my office. We have something important to talk about.”

I suddenly felt nervous.

Did I do something wrong again?! Will I get scolded?! What did I do?! I was panicking on the inside but I calmly answered our manager.

“Okay sunbae. I’ll go there later after we practice.” He ended the call and somehow I let out my breath as if I’d been holding it in for a long time.

What is it that sunbae will tell me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you thank you to all the readers and subscribers!!! Thank you for commenting and subscribing and reading and yuhh.... Just thank you! hahaha

Commenting and Subscribing and Voting will be very much appreciated :))

I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR ^_^

THANK YOU AGAIN! :D