Chapter 11

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hi! Here's an update! I'm sorry if it's short OTL 

Sorry for typos and grmmatical errors *peace*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV

 

The next day, I went straight into Yerim’s room and didn’t just leave the drink by the door. As I went in, I saw Yerim sitting on the floor playing the keyboard and singing. I put my bag down, sat beside her and gave her the drink I was holding.

 

“Hey.” I greeted her.

 

“Hi Woohyun-ssi. Thank you! You know… You don’t have to do this…” She looked down on the drink and smiled at me.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I’m doing this in my own will. So, what are you doing today?” I asked her.

 

“Oh. I’m continuing the song I composed… The one you helped me with? Remember that?! That was so embarrassing!” She shook her head and laughed. She handed me her music sheet for me to read.

 

She worked on the song for hours and I also occasionally helped her with some parts.

 

After what I think was about two hours, we finally finished the song.

 

“Woah! We finished the song Woohyun-ssi!!!” She told me happily.

 

“Sure Yerim. It's a really great song by the way. I can't believe that it's your first time judging from what the output has become. And you can also drop the formalities. Just call me Woo or Woohyun... We are friends right?"

 

"Oh... Sure sure."

 

 "What are you planning to do with the song anyways?" I curiously asked her as I scanned the music sheets containing the song Yerim had done.

 

"Nothing really... I just wanted to try and write a song..." She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Aha! I finally thought of a title!" I exclaimed to Yerim.

 

"Oh?! Really?! What is it?!" She asked me. She had finished the song, but there was still no title to it so here I was trying to help her with the title.

 

"Is 'time' okay? I mean the message if the song is about going back to their times together and waiting for the time that the person she/he loves will come back and also it was said in the point of view of the singer that she/he will wait even if time stops. I think time is the appropriate title for it." I explained to Yerim.

 

 

Yerim's POV

 

I was singing along to the song I composed (of course with Woohyun-ssi's help but he told me that he did nothing... Oh well...) while I was playing the piano as I took a break from all the dancing. Dancing is a really fun activity, but it sure can be tiring.

 

I had just finished playing the song when somebody knocked on the door.

 

"Come in! It's open!" I shouted as I looked at the mirror fixed myself. When I turned around, I saw a man wearing a suit and tie.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short! I'm a bit busy lately... I'll still try to update everyday! :)

Thank you for reading and subscribing and commenting and... just THANK YOU!!! ^=^

And also thank you for giving honest comments about the story! I changed some minor details of some parts in the previous chapters but the flow of the story will not change! :))

Although HaeRin's character changed a bit.

 

SO FOR THOSE WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO RE-READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS...

They're not fangirls of infinite anymore and they don't have biases and all that and although they know Infinite, Yerim and HaeRin are not that interested in them. Also, HaeRin's character became the one who doesn't like idols that much and she dislikes idols who think highly of themselves.

Thank you again!

Comment and Subscribe if you like it! Votes will be appreciated :))
But we're not forcing! v^=^