Chapter 2

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Hey! Here's another chapter! Sorry if it's a bit short :)

Hope you enjoy reading this chap! v^=^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerim's POV

 

"Waahh... I'm so tired from dancing. I think i should take a break and eat first." I told myself.

 

I got my phone and dialed Hae.

“Hae, where are you right now?”

 

“I’m still in the building. Don’t worry. Hahaha”

 

“I was asking ‘cause I want to eat. I’m so hungry! Wanna grab a bite at the resto downstairs?”

 

“Sure. I’m already feeling a bit hungry too. Hahaha”

 

“Okay! I’ll meet you there sis! Give me 10 minutes to fix my stuff.”

 

I ended the call and started to fix my things and clean the room. And just as I timed it, I reached the restaurant in ten minutes. Hahaha

 

 

Hae Rin’s POV

 

I was walking around the building, trying to familiarize myself with the place so that when I work here next week, I won't have that much of a hard time anymore.

 

I just passed by the clinic I will work in when Rim-ah called and told me to meet at the resto downstairs.

 

I arrived earlier than her and played with my phone while waiting for her.

 

"Hi Hae!" She greeted me as she sat down.

 

"Hey! What took you so long?"

 

"I still fixed my things and cleaned the room. Come on! Let's go order! I'm hungry!" She said.

 

"But your always hungry!" I laughed as I shook my head.

 

When we were eating, I couldn't help but notice that Rim kept looking at the girl at the other table, so i decided to ask her about it.

 

"Hey Rim-ah, why do you keep looking at the girl over there?" I asked her.

 

"Huh? Ohh... Its just that..." She sighed as she put on a sad expression on her face.

 

"Why? What's wrong Rim-ah?"

 

"It's just that I saw her a while ago and she was singing to her own self-composed song. I can't help but think that I can never be like them." She told me as she frowned.

 

"Well, nobody is already good once they start. It takes practice and hard work. I know you can do it Rim-ah! Try practicing more and try composing songs too. You never know what the outcome might be." I told her as I smiled. This girl needs motivation.

 

"Hhmmm... You're right Hae. Thanks sis!!!"

 

She stood once she finished eating her food.

 

"I'm going to stay here a little longer sis. Don't wait for me anymore. You can go home and rest. Bye Hae! See you!"

 

She left as soon as she said that. I didn't even get to reply to her.

 

I'm guessing she'll be practicing a lot more tonight.

 

 

Yerim's POV

 

I sat down and drank water as I finished practicing my dance. It's still a bit early so I can still stay here .

 

I was thinking of songs and dances to practice when an idea suddenly popped in my head.

 

"What if I try writing a song?"  I thought to myself.

 

I went near the keyboard and turned it on. I started to play random chords and soon I was playing a chord progression.

I tried to hum some notes and tried putting some lyrics to the melody.

 

[Time-Woohyun (Disclaimer: I do not own this song. I wish I did haha)]

 

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

-

Even though time is passing by again

I’m going back to that time again

Although--

 

Although....

 

 

"Ugh. I can't think of the next line!!!" I sighed in frustration as I repeated the parts I had over and over again. I also hummed the notes that had no lyrics yet but nothing's still going in my head.

 

Although---

 

Although---

 

"Ugh! I give up!" I yelled out of frustration.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

I stayed in the dorm first since today's practice was on our solo performances. Although this is really our time for rehearsal, I normally opt to practice late at night because the trainees in the morning are a bit... Well... You already know.

 

I made my way out the dorm as I told Gyu hyung that I will be practicing tonight.

 

"Hyung! I'm going to practice tonight! I might be a bit late. Bye!!!"

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment anything! Just no harsh words please~! Hahaha
We are open to any ideas! :))

 

Also subscribe if you like it! I'm not forcing you though! :)

 

Thank you for reading!!!! ^_^