Chapter 43

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys!!!!!! :))) I'm back after 6 months!!! Im really sorry for not having been able to update. My college life is really busy :( Engineering is hard TT_TT BUUUTT! Don't worry! Our break is near already and in two weeks time I can update daily again! (hopefully or at least every other day :)))

Wish me luck with my finals please TT_TT Anywaayyy Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;) (FINALLY XD)

 

This is just a really short update to pay for my shortcomings :( I'm really sorry... Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerim’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Where exactly am I???

 

“Yerim-ah. You’re awake… We better get going now. The others are waiting for us.” Woohyun told me and scratched the back of his head as he guided me out of the van. I went out of the van and saw where we were.

 

WE’RE HERE!!! WE’RE FINALLY HERE! “AAAHHHHH!!!!” I let out a scream of joy when I saw the amusement park in front of me.

 

“Yah! Yah! What’s with all the noise over there?” Sunggyu worriedly asked us while the others also rushed over.

 

“Well… I… uhh.. I’m sorry. Maybe I got a bit too excited?” I replied with a shy smile and went over to where Haerin was standing.

 

“Haaaeee~~~! Where should we go first? Do we try the roller coaster first or the one with splashy waters?” I asked her with a big smile plastered on my face.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Uhhh….” HaeRin looked at me and Sungyeol before looking back at Yerim.

 

“You know what? Let’s go…”

 

Oh no no no… She cannot be thinking of going with Yerim. It would ruin the plan. … Woohyun hyung, you’ll have to repay me someday for what I’m about to do…

 

“Actually Yerim, me and HaeRin are on a date so you can’t go with her. Sorry…”

 

I suddenly put my arms around HaeRin and apologized to Yerim with a fake smile on my face.

 

”Bye guys!!!!” I hurriedly dragged HaeRin to the entrance of the amusement park so she can’t go with Yerim anymore. Seriously, if Woohyun hyung and Yerim don’t fix this today, all my effort will be gone to ashes.

 

When we were already inside the park, HaeRin shook off my arms around her shoulder and looked at me like she was about to kill me with her eyes.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why did you do that?! You know what? I’m not going to stick with the plan anymore! I would rather enjoy my time here with my best friend! Who cares about the plan if I’m going to be stuck with an arrogant Kim Myunwdcqnwruob”

 

I covered before she shouts my name out loud. Seriously. This woman does not think at all… I dragged her to an isolated place and started to talk to her in a serious tone.

 

“HaeRin-ah. You can’t just go around saying my name aloud like that. Please remember that I’m an idol and I need to protect my image and identity.” I looked around to check if anybody was listening or if anybody was here at all. Luckily there were no other people paying attention.

 

”Nobody should know that I’m here right now, especially on a ‘date’ with you.” I told her putting my sunglasses down so she can see the sincerity in my eyes.

 

“Excuse me Mr. Kim My… I mean .. uh.. mister arrogant! Yeah right… Mister Arrogant!!! I am not on a freaking date with you!” She waved her arms around then rolled her eyes at me.

 

“Well that’s what people would think when a girl and a guy is together. What else would it be? Just…” I let out a sigh and continued to look around just to be cautious.

 

“Just help me with this one. Don’t let other people know who I am. Do you understand? I won’t be the only one facing the consequences but also you. So let’s just enjoy the day and just don’t call me by my real name. Call me oppa or something…”

 

“Okay mister arrogant!” She smiled at me teasingly, held my wrist with her hand, and dragged me to walk.

 

“Now get me something to eat. I’m starving!.”

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“HaeRin-ah~!!!” Yerim called out to HaeRin but she was already dragged by Myungsoo into the amusement park.

 

“On a date with Myungsoo..? Really?!” She talked to herself amused by the thought itself. She must be jealous of HaeRin right now…

 

“Who do I go with now?” She pouted and put on a pitiful face.

 

“Aigoo… Don’t worry Yerim-ah. We’re here for you.” I pinched her cheeks and looked at the other members.

 

“Right guys???” I was waiting for them to answer then I just realized what I did… Woohyun why are you so stupid!!! You can’t just go pinch her cheeks when you ignored her for.. days… weeks…?

 

“Yeah! Woohyun’s right Yerim. Let the two be alone. You do want them to be in good terms with each other right?” Sunggyu hyung asked Yerim. I swear to God if Sunggyu hyung hadn’t talked at that moment I wouldn’t know what to do.

 

“I guess..” She let out a sigh. “Let’s go???” She looked at us and smiled and walked towards the entrance feeling a little sad. I looked to the others and they were smiling at me like they were trying to send me a telepathic message. W-w-what…? I don’t understand…? I shrugged my shoulders to send the message that I don’t understand whatever they are doing with their faces right now.

 

“Yah hyung! You should go and follow her!” Sungjong whispered to me and pointed to a slowly walking Yerim. “Me?” I pointed to myself.

 

“I thought everybody was supposed to be together except for Myungsoo and HaeRin?”

 

“Oh c’mon Woohyun. We all know… Don’t deny it anymore.” Dongwoo told me and I finally got the message. I scratched the back of my head feeling confused and not knowing what to do.

 

“But isn’t it…” “Oh seriously let’s just all go.” Sungyeol pushed me towards Yerim and they all followed behind us.

 

“So… What do you want to eat?” I talked to Yerim and put my hands in my pockets feeling slightly nervous because we haven’t talked for days.

 

“I don’t know… I’m not that hungry yet though. Maybe just some…” Yerim was talking when suddenly we heard somebody shout my name from behind.

 

“WOOHYUN OPPA!!!!” Oh no. This can’t be happening. NO. I cannot be found out. Especially here with Yerim since she will already debut. NO. NO . NO. What do we do?!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!! Special thanks to kpop_addict4ever, Inspirit_Heart, and anitaklr24 for commenting on the previous chapter! :)) I really really appreciate your comments because it let's me know that somebody still appreciates my story and I'm really thankful for that. <3

 

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^ If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

PS. I just went to Infinite's concert here and I must say that they're all really reaally reaallly handsome in person! And woohyun actually noticed me guys! TuT okay okay hahaha I just wanted to share because the feels are too much!!!