Chapter 15

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey! :> Here's an update!! :DD

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos.

I hope you enjoy the update! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Yerim's POV

 

Woah. I actually did it! I didn't mess up!  I thought happily to myself.

 

"Wow! That was a really nice song!" Somebody shouted and they clapped at my performance. I'm still a bit shy so I kept my head down while muttering a thank you, but I can't help but think that the voice of the one who shouted was familiar.

 

Of course it would sound familiar. They're Infinite. You can hear their voices everywhere. God. You should think more Yerim.

 

"Well done Yerim." Jaesook sunbaenim clapped while approaching me. I bowed down shyly as my form of thanks.

 

"So you guys want to decide now or think about it and tell me tomorrow???" He asked them.

 

"I want to sing it sunbaenim!!! Can I have it as my solo??? Please please please" I heard a voice ask. I was just looking the my music sheet, then the floor, then my music sheet... I think you get it. I still had my head down because I'm still shy about.... you know... all this!!!

 

"Yah Woohyun! Don't decide all by yourself!!!" Another voice shouted back at him.

 

Wait...

 

"Woohyun-ssi??!!" I looked up from the floor and looked at them. And there he was!

 

Did my brain stop working?! I forgot that he was part of infinite! Waahh!!! Pabo Yerim!

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"I want to sing it sunbaenim!!! Can I have it as my solo??? Please please please" I asked Jaesook sunbaenim.

 

"Yah Woohyun! Don't decide all by yourself!!!" Sunggyu hyung punched me at the shoulders, scolding me.

 

"Woohyun-ssi??!!" She finally looked up from the floor and looked at us. I smiled at her.

 

Finally...

 

"Annyeong Yerim-ah!" I showed my famous eye smile and waved at her.

 

"Hyung! You know her?!" Sungyeol asked me.

 

"Yeah. We're sort of friends... Right?" I looked at Yerim.

 

"Y-yes..." She replied shyly.

 

"So... Have you guys decided who's going to sing the song?" Jaesook sunbae asked us.

 

"I want to sing it! I really do sunbae!!!" I shouted.

 

"Yah! Thats not fair Woohyun. I also want that song!" Sunggyu hyung told me.

 

"What if we all just sing it together hyungs..." Sungjong told all of us.

 

"NO!!!" Me and Sunggyu hyung shouted at the same time as we looked to Sungjong's direction.

 

"Okay okay. Calm down hyungs... I was just suggesting." He said shrugging his shoulders.

 

Jaesook's POV

 

"What if we just play a game to sort this out! And whoever wins gets to sing the song!" Dongwoo suggested.

 

"Yeah. I think it's a great idea! I second emotion!" Hoya said raising his left arm.

 

"So Sunggyu hyung versus Woohyun hyung versus Sungjong... What do you think?" Myungsoo said while counting the number of people challenging in his fingers.

 

I shook my head... These guys can really be kids sometimes.

 

"Yah Myungsoo hyung! Why am I included there?!" Sungjong said to Myungsoo.

 

"Well, somebody has to represent the whole group of infinite right?!” Myungsoo replied.


“Why does it have to be me?!” Sungjong whined.


“Cus maknaes are the best! Right L?” Sungyeol put his arm around Sungjong while asking Myungsoo.

 

“Sure sure…” Myungsoo nodded lazily.


“Psh. Fine! What do we have to do then?” Sungjong pushed Sungyeol’s arms away from him and looked at his hyungs.

 

“Hrrmm… What if we let… Yerim right?” Sungyeol asked Yerim before continuing his statement. She only nodded in response, still confused with what was happening with these guys.


“Well… What if we let Yerim decide what game to play?” Sungyeol told us.


“Uhh…” Yerim looked at me, as if she was asking for approval. I nodded at her giving her a go signal.


“Uhhm… Maybe….”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and subscribing and commenting and all that! We really appreciate it! ^=^

So what game do you think those guys will play??? hahaha

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated :))


AND YES. LAST ROMEO IS JUST AOAEUVFUABdolaEFuo 

Yuhh... just wanted to express that ahahahha


THANK YOU AGAIN!! 

PS
If you still haven't watched Last Romeo, I'm telling you now, right at this moment, to go watch it 'cus :""""> (yup... that explains everything haha)