Chapter 38

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol’s POV

 

It was me and Myungsoo who was walking Yerim home today. It had been part of our plan that HaeRin should go home early so that we would walk Yerim home. The first time we did, Woohyun hyung went back to the dorm to rest and he didn’t know where we went. So when we came back, he asked us where we went, and he just maintained his poker face and didn’t ask any more questions.

 

We intentionally talked about what happened to our day and talked about Yerim so that Woohyun hyung would hear.

 

While we were walking Yerim home, we passed by a café and I noticed that there was a familiar figure sitting down on one of the chairs near the window.

 

I nudged Myungsoo and pointed to that figure.

 

Yerim's POV

 

Practice with Myungsoo went pretty well these past few weeks. I also became closer to Infinite because of this, although I noticed that Woohyun would either be quiet or not at all present everytime I'd go with Infinite. I kept asking not only Myungsoo, but as well as the other members, on what was going on with Woohyun. On why he was acting like that. And they all gave me the same answers.

 

"He just had a bad day."

 

"He has mood swings."

 

"It's personal. It’s better to just ignore it."

 

HaeRin seemed to always go home early these past few weeks, and my ‘oppas’ won’t let me walk home alone, so some of them, or sometimes most of them, since Woohyun won’t come, would walk me home. Today it was Myungsoo and Sungyeol who was walking me home.

 

We were laughing on a joke Sungyeol made when we happened to pass by a café. They smiled to each other and looked at me.

 

“Why are guys looking at me like that?” I asked, a little creeped out with their actions.

 

“Yerim-ah! Want to go to that café?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Uhm… Sure. Okay!” I agreed to grab some coffee. It’s been a while since I’ve been to that café anyways.

 

I was waiting for them to start walking but instead they smiled at me, as if they were waiting for me to say something.

 

“What is it oppas?” I asked them.

 

“Well… You see… We don’t really have money with us right now.” Sungyeol said.

 

“So…?” I tried to act ignorant but I knew they wanted me to treat them to coffee.

 

“C’mon Yerim! We walk you home every day! Well, it’s not always us, but you have to give us something in return right?” Sungyeol said.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I was enjoying the peaceful time I was having at the café. No noise. No fans that would recognize me, since I was in a disguise. No Infinite. And NO YERIM.

 

“One Caffé Latte!” The person in the counter shouted. I went there to get my drink when another girl also came. I just smiled at her and gave her the drink. I think I could wait.

 

A wave of nostalgia suddenly hit me.

 

I remember meeting Yerim in this café. We ordered the same thing and she even got mad at me.

 

I laughed at myself at the memory recall. I stood there waiting for my drink when some noisy group of people went inside the café.

 

I guess I won’t have my silence. I looked at the entrance to see who it is that was making all the fuss.

 

What is Myungsoo and Sungyeol doing here?! I still could recognize them even with their jackets and hats… And… YERIM?!

 

I quickly turned my head so that they wouldn’t see me.

 

”One caffé latte and… What do you want oppas?” Yerim said.

 

Ahck. Why is she calling them oppas again?!

 

“I want Caffe Americano please.” Sungyeol said.

 

“I just want some White Coffee” Myungsoo said.

 

“Here’s your Caffe Latte sir.” I thanked the lady at the counter and went back to my seat. I tried to read the book I was reading a while ago, but I couldn’t help myself and looked at them from time to time instead.

 

“Thanks so much Yerim-ah! Thanks for treating us!” Sungyeol hugged Yerim tightly with a wide smile on his face. Of course he’d be happy. It was coffee. But he didn’t need to hug Yerim, right? A thank you would be fine. Why need to hug her?!

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

I yawned as I put back the folder I just checked back in the drawer. I didn’t get enough sleep last night since Myungsoo and Sungyeol stayed for dinner and we still had some chat and ended up staying up late.

 

I decided to call Rim to see how her day was going.

 

“Yoboseyo?” a female voice said on the other line.

 

“Annyeong Rim-ah! How are you doing?” I asked her.

 

“Myungsoo and I decided to take a break from practicing and he’s currently playing some games on his phone right now. So pretty much nothing is going on with my life right now.” Yerim chuckled on the other side.

 

“Yah. Yerim-ah. We know Myungsoo already so you’re going to be alright with him. But it’s better safe than sorry. You know that Myungsoo can get in a bad mood sometimes so you should be careful when---“

 

“Sis. It’s okay. Don’t worry too much okay?”

 

“I’m not yet done talking. Let me finish. Like I said, Myungsoo can get in a bad mood sometimes and just burst like a grenade, so you should be careful, okay? Just call me if something happens.” I continued talking to Yerim on the phone when I heard the door open which means somebody came in. I was about to end the call with Yerim when I realized that it was Woohyun who went into the clinic.

 

Aha! Now is a great time to continue our plan.

 

“AH! Yerim-ah! Where are you?”

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

Aish. My head hurts a lot. I regret staying up late last night. You can’t blame me. The others were talking about Yerim last night and I happened to eavesdrop from my room.

 

I decided to go to the clinic to get some medicine for my headaches and maybe catch up on the sleep I was missing.

 

“AH! Yerim-ah! Where are you?” I heard HaeRin say as I went inside the room and took a seat at the waiting area.

 

“Oh? Is Myungsoo there?... Okay okay… Practice well okay! And if you’re going home late, just text me okay!... And don’t go home alone! Myungsoo is a nice person so I think he can walk you home. Okay?... Practice hard! Bye!”

 

Tsk. I thought this would be Yerim-free. Why does it seem like everywhere I go, there’s just something related to Yerim?! Why would I get hurt?! Of course…

 

… Even HaeRin is rubbing it in my face. She is rooting for Myungsoo. She used to hate him right? And now even she likes him for Yerim.

 

I don’t understand! This is so frustrating. Isn’t there anybody on my side?!

 

Yerim’s POV

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my phone.

 

“Annyeong Rim-ah! How are you doing?” HaeRin asked on the other line.

 

“Myungsoo and I decided to take a break from practicing and he’s currently playing some games on his phone right now. So pretty much nothing is going on with my life right now.” I told her and looked to Myungsoo who was busy playing his games.

 

“Yah. Yerim-ah. We know Myungsoo already so you’re going to be alright with him. But it’s better safe than sorry. You know that Myungsoo can get in a bad mood sometimes so you should be careful when---“

 

“Sis. It’s okay. Don’t worry too much okay?” I cut her off her sentence. She does worry too much.

 

“I’m not yet done talking. Let me finish. Like I said, Myungsoo can get in a bad mood sometimes and just burst like a grenade, so you should be careful, okay? Just call me if something happens.”

 

“Okay! I got it sis.”

 

“AH! Yerim-ah! Where are you?” She asked.

 

“Uhm… I’m in our practice room.

 

“Oh? Is Myungsoo there?”

 

“Uhm… Yeah? Didn’t I tell you that a while ago?” I answered her. Why is she asking when I already told her?

 

“Okay okay… Practice well okay! And if you’re going home late, just text me okay!”

 

“Uhm… Sure…”

 

“And don’t go home alone! Myungsoo is a nice person so I think he can walk you home. Okay?... Practice hard! Bye!” HaeRin said and ended the phone call.

 

Okay. That was weird. Wasn’t she the one telling me to be careful of Myungsoo in the first place, and then the next moment, she tells me to let Myungsoo walk me home. What is wrong with her?

 

“Was that HaeRin?” Myungsoo asked me as he continued to play games on his phone.

 

“Yeah. Why? You wanted to talk to her?” I teased Myungsoo and gave him an evil smile.

 

“W-what?! Why would I want to talk to that girl?! ” Myungsoo paused his game and looked at me angrily.

 

“Aww… It’s okay oppa. There’s still plenty of time to talk to my sis!” I continued to and I could see his face getting red.

 

I knew that Myungsoo liked my sister. I mean, why else would he continue to nag HaeRin?

 

“Tsk. I just asked because… Nothing! Is it wrong to ask?!” Myungsoo glared at me.

 

“Oh? Why are you so mad at me? I just asked you if you wanted to talk to her? There’s no meaning in that right?” I smiled at him.

 

“Aish. Stop it Yerim-ah! Uhhmm… Maybe you want to invite her to dinner later. We’re celebrating Infinite H’s first year anniversary.” Myungsoo told me.

 

“Oh right. Infinite H. Okay… I’ll tell my sis so you can talk to her later!” I again.

 

“Yah! Yerim-ah!” He glared at me and stood up from his seat.

 

“You can’t hit me! My sis will get mad at you! You don’t want that to happen, right?” I blackmailed him.

 

“Aish. Just tell her. Whole Infinite will be there later. Sunggyu hyung told me to tell you to invite HaeRin as well.” Myungsoo told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

Thank you anitaklr24angel_baby_inspirit kpop_addict4ever for supporting! :D

 

What do you think will happen at dinner? >:)

 

Thanks again! :DD