Chapter 19

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

Yerim's POV

 

I was running towards the practice room and I finally reached my destination and opened the door.

 

"I'm sorry for being late Woohyun-ssi.... Oh... Hi???" I noticed that there was another girl in the room... Wait... I think I already saw her somewhere before.

 

"Ohh... Are you..." I was about to ask her a question when I was pushed by somebody causing me to fall on the ground. Seriously?! Is today my friendsary with the floor?! I thought as I stood up and rubbed off the dirt on my clothes.

 

"Good morning!!! Wahahahaha!!! Watcha doing here buddy!!!" Dongwoo came in with Hoya just right behind him.

 

"Hyung!" Woohyun said, looking shocked. "What are you doing here?! Practice is still later in the afternoon right?"

 

"Yeah! We just wanted to see what you were up to so we went here too." Hoya replied putting his hands in his pockets.

 

While they were having their conversation, I talked to the other girl.

 

"You're a trainee too right?! I saw you in the practice room one time and you're just amazing! I heard you were composing a song! That's so cool!" I told her.

 

"Oh really?! Thanks. Haha. You're a trainee too?! I'm Kang Jin Hee by the way." She offered her hand for me to shake and I gladly took it.

 

"Yerim. Oh Yerim." I replied as I shook her hand.

 

"I was actually going to my practice room and I didn't realize that I went into a difderent room so yuh..." She laughed. "I better get going now! The managers and those people might think that I'm not training. See you around Yerim! Just say bye for me to them.. They seem... too serious in their conversation. Bye!" She went out after that. I didn't even get to reply to her...

 

When I turned around I saw the three men in the room laughing like crazy idiots.

 

I just walked in front of the piano and started setting up my music sheets.

 

"Whatever guys. Now go! Go! Go! Go away! I have to practice now! Bye! Go away okay! Don't disturb me!" Woohyun said pushing Dongwoo and Hoya out of the room.

 

"Hey! I'm sorry for Dongwoo and Hoya." Woohyun said as he approached me.

 

"It's okay Woohyun-ssi! I'm sorry for being late too... Hehehe." I laughed feeling a bit guilty about it.

 

"The apology is not accepted!" He said as he crossed his arms.

 

"W-what?! Why?! Okay. I'm sorry for being late. I got really tired from my practice last night and my sis didn't wake me up and I forgot to put an alarm on my phone and I..."

 

"Yah! Okay okay. You can stop explaining now. You didn't have to say all that. But I'm still not accepting your apology."

 

"Well, what am I suppose to do?! Kneel?! Psh." I got slightly annoyed by his stubborn personality. I was just a little late! Who knew he was like this. I crossed my arms and looked at him angrily.

 

"Hhhmmm..." He thought putting his hand below his chin. "Just call me Woohyun! You called me Woohyun-ssi again a while ago! Didn't I tell you to just call me Woohyun!" He pouted as he took a seat beside me, got the music sheet, and looked at me.

 

I was trying really hard not to laugh, but I just couldn't, so I burst out laughing from what he said.

 

"Yah! What's so funny!" He looked at me confused with my actions.

 

"I'm sorry..." I said as I wiped the tears in my eyes. "It's just that you were so serious about not accepting my apology a while ago, then all you ask a this. I'm sorry. I just find it really funny Woohyun." I said in between my laughs.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Yerim suddenly started laughing. What did I do?! I didn't even say something funny... Right???

 

"Yah! What's so funny!" I asked her.

 

"I'm sorry..." She said as she wiped the tears in her eyes. "It's just that you were so serious about not accepting my apology a while ago, then all you ask a this. I'm sorry. I just find it really funny Woohyun." She said in between her laughs.

 

Psh. That's all she's laughing about?! Wait... Did she just call me Woohyun?! Without formalities?!

 

"Did you just call me Woohyun?!" I asked her with a big smile plastered on my face.

 

She stopped laughing and got the music sheets.

 

"Uhh... Okay. So let's start! On the first part..." She said ignoring my question.

 

"You did call me Woohyun!" I said happily, playfully messing up her hair.

 

"Yah! I just brushed my hair!" She pouted at me angrily while fixing her hair. I just laughed it off.

 

"Okay. Let's start!" I told Yerim and she glared at me but she started to explain the sequence of the song.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^
If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^