Chapter 17

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Practice is done for today guys! Lets head back to the dorm and rest." Sunggyu hyung said while he clapped his hands as if congratulating ourselves for a job well done today. I approached hyung before he could go out of our practice room.

 

"Hyung! Manager called me and he said that he wants to talk to me after practice. Maybe I'll just ask for a ride from him. You guys can go ahead."

 

"Okay. Just text me when you don't have a ride home or if something comes up. We'll get going." Hyung patted me at the back and headed out to go home.

 

I walked to the canteen to grab a light snack before heading to our manager's office. Right when I was just about to turn around to look for a seat in the canteen, somebody hugged me from behind.

 

"Hi Myuuuung~ Why didn't you call me these past few days?" Omigod. I recognize this voice. Tsk. What is she doing here?! I sighed and turned around to face her. I was right.

“Do Yeon Ri?! What the hell are you doing here?!” I whispered angrily at her and looked around to see if anybody was looking or listening. It was a good thing that everybody was busy with whatever they were doing and not paying any attention to us. That was what I thought.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“SIIIIIIS!!!” Yerim shouted on the phone. I put the phone farther away from my ear.

 

“What the hell Rim-ah! Can’t you talk to me without shouting?!”

 

“Whoops. Sorry sis! I’m just so happy! Kyaaaahh!!!” She shouted again. Good thing I already anticipated it and held the phone nowhere near my ear when it happened.

 

“Why? What happened this time?” I asked her lazily. I bet it’s just going to be the normal fan girl talk about something she watched or listened to.

 

“They liked it!!! Sis! This is the happiest day of my life! I didn’t know that they would like it! This is just so overwhelming!”

 

“Really?! Daebak! Congrats Rim-ah! Hey! Don’t forget me when you’re famous okay!” I laughed.

 

“Of course sis! Why would I forget you!” She replied as I started to fix my things.

 

“Hey! You want to grab a snack together? I’m going on a break right now. You can continue the rest of the story there.” I took off my coat and headed out to the door.

 

“Oh really?! What time is it already?!”

 

“Uhm… 4pm?” I replied looking at my watch.

 

“Oh my! It's four already?!! I’m sorry Hae. I already bought a snack while ago. I’m gonna eat while I practice piano here. I’m really sorry Hae! Bye!” She said hurriedly.

 

“Oh… Okay. No big deal. Make sure you eat alright! Bye!” I sighed as I ended the phone call. I wanted to eat with Yerim today. Too bad she had to practice.

 

"Hi Myuuuung~ Why didn't you call me these past few days?" I heard somebody say beside me. Don't these people know when or when not to flirt? Seriously?! In the canteen?!

 

“Do Yeon Ri?! What the hell are you doing here?!” I heard a male voice whisper angrily. Do Yeon Ri?! Isn't she a famous model?!

 

I paid for my food and looked at them from my peripheral vision. I didn't want to appear like I was eavesdropping or something... Even though I really am... Was that Myungsoo???

 

He dragged the girl into a table and looked around to check if anybody was looking at them. Psh. Pabo. You're not looking behind you. I smirked to myself. I continued to listen to them while eating my snack.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you!!! Can't you understand that?! Or are you just that stupid to realize that I really don't like you even if you run after me many times." I saw the girl look to the floor while she was attacked by the words coming from Myungsoos mouth.

 

Wasn't that a bit harsh?! I mean, you could just say it nicely. Why tell her in that way!

 

"So now if you'll excuse me, my manager is waiting for me in his office." He stood up and just left the girl there, in the verge of crying. He didn't even look back when he left. He could've at least said sorry. What a jerk!

 

I saw the girl go out of the cafeteria, just staring at the floor all the way. Well, maybe not eating with Yerim today was a good thing. I got to watch a free movie. I laughed to myself as I finished the last bite of my snack.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

"Good morning hyung!" Woohyun happily greeted me while getting his own plate and utensils for breakfast.

 

"Why are you up so early today Woohyun-ah? Our practice is still later in the afternoon." I told him, placing the dish I just cooked on the table. I took off my apron, got my own plate and utensils, and sat opposite Woohyun to have breakfast with him.

 

"I know. I'm going to have practice with Yerim this morning." He said taking his first bite of the pancakes.

 

"Oh... That's why... I was shocked that you were up so early. Psh. Good luck with that." I replied with a hint of bitterness in my voice.

 

"Aww... Come on hyung!!! There's still a lot of chances right?! And you're composing a song right now, am I right?! Why don't you ask the sunbaes if you could add that song to the album and have it as your solo?" Woohyun said. But what he said has a point. My face suddenly lighted up.

 

"Omo! Why didn't I think of that?! Wow! For once you actually said something that could help me Woo!" I stood up and playfully messed up his hair. "Thanks Woohyun-ah!"

 

"Yah hyung! Where are you going? You're not going to finish your food?" He asked.

 

"I will! I'm just going to call our manager to talk to him about this."

 

"Well, I'm done already hyung! I'll get going! Bye!" Woohyun shouted as he went out.

 

"Yoboseyo?" The person on the other line said.

 

"Annyeong hyung! This is Sunggyu. Can I talk to you later? It's something important."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^
If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

And can we all congratulate Infinite for a their success so far with Season 2 !!! :DD
I'm such a proud Inspirit TvT

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^