Chapter 32

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerim's POV

 

It as a fine night, and me and HaeRin didn’t have anything else to do. I didn’t have any practice because sunbaenim gave us a two day rest. So here we are, watching a movie entitled “Miracles in Cell no. 7”. We sat on the sofa, each one of us on the two ends with a bowl of popcorn in our hands.

 

The scene that was flashed on the screen was a dramatic one and we couldn’t help but tear up, feeling the emotions that the character was experiencing at the moment. I could see that HaeRin was already crying and I felt a tear escape my right eye.

 

I felt my phone vibrate beside me. I rubbed my hand on my pants to clean some of the cheese on my hands and I picked it up to see who it was who texted me. My eyes lit up when I saw that it was Woohyun.

 

From: Woohyun

 

Hey Yerim-ah! I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you or anything... But I just can’t contain my ideas anymore! I don’t think it can wait until tomorrow. So here it goes. These were the lines I thought of:

 

“This isn’t me, my style’s getting wrinkled. Why do I only obsess over you? I hope that it can stop, my foolish life.”

 

What do you think of that Yerim-ah?

 

Oh, and Myungsoo told me to tell you to tell HaeRin that she didn’t wash his shirt well and that he wants her to clean it again.

 

I smiled to myself, laughing at the last part, as I read his text message. It’s true that Woohyun was kind of disturbing me from watching the movie with HaeRin. But honestly, I pretty much don’t mind it, at all. I read his message again and thought of some lines to add up.

 

To: Woohyun

 

It’s fine Woohyun! I’m not really doing anything right now so it’s totally alright. And it’s good that we can talk about this now, right? Then we would just have to fix a few things when we do meet each other!

 

Those lines are great! Can I add some lines too?

 

“Stop, stop, why am I like this again? Because it’s you.”

 

Was that fine? Does it even fit the other lyrics?

 

I’ll tell her later... She’s sort of... busy.

 

I pressed the send button and put my phone beside me. I waited for his reply while continuing to munch on my popcorn and watch the movie. But my mind was flying somewhere else. I can’t even comprehend the movie anymore as I smiled widely and stared at the television.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

Why did I ask Yerim for us to watch this movie again? Aigoo... This movie is just really really sad. I need another tissue...

 

I sniffed as I got another tissue from the box and wiped the tears on my face. I looked to Yerim to see what her reaction was with the movie. Instead of seeing her crying, like me, I saw her smiling widely like an idiot.

 

“Yah. Yerim-ah. What’s so funny? I’m already shedding so much tear while you’re there, laughing. You find this scene funny?” I looked weirdly at her.

 

“W-what? No sis. I was just thinking of something.” I saw her suddenly get her phone and smile as she read what I assume was a text message.

 

Hrrmm... Seems like somebody is not sharing something with me...

 

Faster than the speed of lighting, I sat close to Yerim and tried to take a peek at her cell phone.

 

“Yah! Sis! What are you doing?” She asked me while hugging her cell phone to her chest.

 

“What? I was just trying to look?” I faced her, trying to look as innocent as possible.

 

“So? Who’s this mysterious person that you’re texting?” I teased Yerim, nudging her with my left elbow.

 

“N-nobody!” She stood up frantically. “I’m j-just going to drink some water.” She went to the kitchen and I was left alone here in the living room.

 

“Oh. And Woohyun said that Myungsoo wants to tell you that you didn’t clean his shirt well and that he wanted you to clean it again.” Yerim shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Aha! I knew it! I knew it was Woohyun who was texting you! That explains your smiles!” I jumped out of my seat and went to the kitchen to tease Yerim.

 

“W-wait? What did you say?! Myungsoo wants me to clean his shirt again?! What is wrong with him?! Is he serious?!” I asked Yerim, feeling all the rage inside of me

 

Hoya’s POV

 

So we, Infinite, just had our comeback concert last night and they gave us a two day break before resuming our activities.

 

All the seven of us were just watching television in the living room while occasionally talking to each other.

 

“Hyung. Look over there.” Sungjong, who was beside me pointed to Woohyun who was in a corner, smiling like the dork he is.

 

“So that’s why I thought it was awfully quiet tonight.” I said aloud causing the other members to look at me, except for Woohyun who was too engrossed with whatever he was doing.

 

“Huh? Quiet?” Dongwoo asked me and I only pointed to Woohyun to send them the message.

 

They all formed ‘o’ shapes with their mouths when they got the message.

 

Sunggyu hyung gave us a signal that we should go over to Woohyun to see what he was so busy about, that he didn’t even notice us even if we were like this.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I was busy texting Yerim when my surroundings suddenly became dark.

 

Huh? Did they turn off the lights already?

 

I looked up from the small screen on my phone, to check if the lights were switched off. But instead, I saw six guys with crossed arms and smirks on their faces looking down on me, surrounding me.

 

“Yah yah! What’s this?!” I asked, startled and trying to stand up from my seat but they prevented me from doing so.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo held my hands and shoulders so I couldn’t move my upper body or stand up. Sungjong got the phone away from my hands as the other members were looking at my phone too.

 

“Yah! Give me back my phone! I wasn’t finished yet! What are you guys doing?!” I tried to let go from their hold, but they were just too strong.

 

“So it was Yerim! I was right with my speculations all along!” Sunggyu got the phone from Sungjong and smiled at Woohyun.

 

“What Yerim are you talking about hyung? Tsk. Just give me my phone back!” I played dumb, but I knew what he was talking about. Dongwoo and Hoya let me go, but just as I was about to get my phone back from Sunggyu, he tossed it to Sungyeol who held my phone up in the air.

 

“Sungyeol-ah! Give me my phone back! Come on! I’m your hyung!” I tried to get my phone by jumping to reach it, but he was just too tall.

 

“Sorry hyung! But Sunggyu hyung is older that you, which means we have to listen to him first before anybody else!” He playfully stuck out his tongue and continued to tease me.

 

“Yah! Sungyeol-ah! What are you doing! Psh. Just give it back already!” I saw Sungyeol type something on my phone and soon I could hear that he was dialing a number.

 

“Sungyeol-ah! What are you doing?! Give it back to me!” I continued my struggle to get my phone back jumping up and down and going all around the dorm chasing Sungyeol.

 

“Yoboseyo?” a voice was heard through the phone.

 

“Yah! Sungyeol! Who did you call?!” I asked Sungyeol who was now surrounded by the other members, wanting to know what might come up from this situation.

 

“Annyeong Yerim-ah!” Sungyeol happily answered the greeting. Wait. What? Yerim?! OH YERIM?! This can’t happen.

 

“Woohyun-ah?”

 

“Aish. No Yerim. You can’t even recognize my voice through phone? I’m hurt. I thought we were friends?” Sungyeol replied dramatically to her.

 

“Ah! Sungyeol!” She laughed after saying that.

 

“Yah! Sungyeol! Give me my phone back! LEE SUNGYEOL!” I shouted at him as I once again tried my luck. But luck is not on my side, because even the rest of the members were not on my side and were even preventing me from getting my phone back.

 

“Was that Woohyun?” She asked.

 

“A-ah... NO.” Sungyeol replied and I finally got to go near him, ready to strangle him andget my phone back but my phone was thrown to L who caught it just in time.

 

“Annyeong Yerim!” He smiled upon greeting her.

 

“Uhh... Who’s this?”

 

“It’s Myungsoo. So tell us, what has Woohyun hyung been up to these past few days.” He looked teasingly at me while waiting for Yerim’s reply.

 

“Oh. Hello Myungsoo... Well---“ Yerim’s statement was interrupted when somebody else spoke in the background, then we heard some shuffling and somebody else spoke up.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!” the unknown owner of the voice said.

 

“Uhm. Yes? This is Kim Myungsoo. Who’s this?” Myungsoo replied giving us weird looks. I was still trying to get my phone but I think one against six is never going to work.

 

“Hi Mister Arrogant! This is HaeRin. Lee HaeRin.” Oh... Of course. Yerim and HaeRin live together. I gave up and just sat, which the others also did as we listened to the conversation going on.

 

“Ah. Lee HaeRin. Did Yerim tell you already?” a playful smile was seen on his face as he said that.

 

Aish. And what was it that you told Yerim to tell HaeRin huh? I knew this would happen. It’s always Myungsoo that ---

 

“Yeah she did! And I’m not going to clean it! Clean it yourself! If I knew better, you just don’t know how to do your laundry that’s why you ask others to do it for you! Well too bad that your charms won’t work on me!” HaeRin shouted through the phone.

 

Oh... I thought it was something else... I forgot I was the one that told Yerim that.... Whoops...

 

We laughed at HaeRin’s statement while L was starting to lose his temper, his face getting a little shade of red.

 

“Yah! Don’t make harsh judgments about people! And to start off you should’ve cleaned it well the first time around because if you did I wouldn’t ask you to do it again!” Myungsoo snapped back at her.

 

I guess I won’t be getting my phone back tonight. Aish. So annoying. I guess I won’t be talking to Yerim tonight. I’ll just make it up tomorrow.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Tomorrow we would be resuming our activities so I used this day to catch up on my sleep because we kind of slept late last night because of calling Yerim and HaeRin. Psh. Why even bother thinking about that annoying girl.

 

I was about to fall back into sleep when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was Youngjun hyung. Aish. I thought today was our rest day?

 

“Yoboseyo?” I sleepily answered the phone.

 

“Ah. Myungsoo. Head over to the building today in an hour. I’m sorry for the late notice but you’ll be meeting the one you’ll be with in the upcoming project. You understand? Okay. Bye.” He ended the call before I could even reply to him.

 

Psh. I thought I was going to rest the whole day. Now I have to get up to prepare for a meeting.

 

This is going to be a long day...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

And... I'll' still be replying to your comments because I really appreciate it :D

htethnin & angel_baby_inspiritYes! She's starting to fall for her! I'm glad you're happy??? hahaha Thanks for continuing to support this story! :D

Snivy4everYeah. They're too caught up in their moments that they don't realize it themselves hihi. I'm happy you find this fantastic XD hahaha Thank you so much for the support! :DD

exotichunhanDon't worry. Dongwoo will soon find his love... maybe??? >:) and I'm so sorry if I'm lacking on HaeRin and Myungsoo OTL I'm sort of running out of ideas :( But I'll still try my best!

 

Thanks again! :DD

 

...and who do you think will be with Myungsoo in his duo? or a mini group maybe?