Chapter 24

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

enjoy the update! ((Happy four years infinite!!! woot!!!))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerim’s POV

 

I continued to cry on Woohyun. I feel guilty for messing up our practice, but I just can't help it.

 

"Why did they do that to me Woohyun-ah? Why?! I was nothing but nice to them. Why are they doing this to me?!" I spoke my thoughts out loud.

 

"Why is my sister marrying my ex-boyfriend?!" I could sense that he was shocked by that comment but he decided to just let it be at the moment.

 

"It's going to be okay Yerim..." He continued to rub my back while I was still crying.

 

"I-i'm sorry." I chuckled as I got out of his arms, wiping the tears off my wet face.

 

"I just suddenly broke down... " I continued to wipe my face because my tears would just not stop falling.

 

But soon enough, I calmed down a bit and there was just silence between us as Woohyun waited for me to calm down. We were sitting facing each other as he got an unopened bottle of water from his bag and gave it to me.

 

"Thanks." I opened and drank the water he gave to me.

 

"So... Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me with concern evident in his eyes.

 

"But if you don't want to, it's fine. I respect your privacy."

 

"No. It's okay. Maybe telling other people will help ease the pain. That's what other people say right?" I smiled bitterly at him.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"It was a friday as far as I remember it. I just got off from work and bought some things my mother asked me to..." I played with my fingers while I started telling him my story.

 

~flashback~

 

"I'm home! I bought the eggs you asked for mom!" I shouted.

 

As I walked into our living room, I saw Gian.

 

“Oh! Hi Gian! Why are you here?!” I was shocked to see my boyfriend in our house. There was no event right?! I went to him and hugged him.

 

“What’s happening? Why are you here?” I asked him. Then I saw that my sister and mother were also in the living room. My sister was crying and my mom just had a blank expression on her face.

 

“Hey. What’s wrong with you Jirah?” I looked at Gian and my mom, expecting them to explain to me what was happening and what happened to my sister. I sat beside her and comforted her, rubbing her back.

 

Nobody was talking and nobody replied to me.

 

“Hey! What’s happening here? Why do you all have gloomy expressions? What happened? Somebody tell me what happened.” I pulled Gian to sit beside me and held his hand. I was still comforting my sister, who was also beside me. My mother, who was across us, is still not talking.

 

“Unnie... Unnie, I’m sorry unnie.. I’m so sorry... I didn’t mean to. I was just... I’m sorry.” Jirah said sorry to me countless of times.

 

“Jirah, why are you saying sorry to me? What happened?” I swallowed nervously and looked at Gian and my mom. They looked down, not having any plans of telling me.

 

“It’s best if you hear it from your sister Yerim.” My mother finally spoke. She stood up, got the eggs and went to the kitchen, not looking back.

 

“Jirah, what is mom saying? What is it? What happened?” I asked her and I felt Gian’s grip on my hand become tighter. I looked at him and saw a glint of sadness in his eyes.

 

“Unnie... I-i-i’m pregnant.” She said as she looked at me with those eyes full of tears.

 

How did my sister end up in this situation?! I honestly don’t know what to feel as of the moment. But right now, she needs somebody to support her.

 

“What?! Are y-you serious?! Jirah...” I pulled her into a hug to comfort her.

 

“Who’s the father? Did you already tell him about this?” I said as I continued to pat her back..

 

“Stay away from me unnie. D-don’t hug me. You can’t touch me. I’m not worthy enough to be anywhere near you.” She fought her way out of my arms.

 

“W-why? Jirah, it’s okay. I’m your sister. I can help you. We can go through this together. Don’t be like this Jirah...” I held her arm but she continued to push me away.

 

“What if I tell you that the father is right here with us in this room? What are you going to do unnie?” She told me.

 

“W-what?! What are you saying Jirah?” I acted ignorant but I knew what she was talking about. I looked at Gian and smiled bitterly.

 

“She’s not talking about you right?” I asked him as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Yerim.” He said looking down.

 

“You’re not talking about him right? Jirah? Tell me! Tell me this isn’t real!” I shouted as the tears came out of my eyes.

 

I sat on the couch, my hands covering my face as I was still absorbing what I just knew.

 

How could they do this to me?! I thought....

 

“How could you guys do this to me?! I did my best to be a good sister to you, right Jirah? And was I not enough for you Gian?! Did you have to go with my sister because I didn’t want to?! You stupid !!!” I pointed accusing fingers at him and hit his chest really hard.

 

“I don’t know what to do right now honestly. Do I say congratulations to you two?! Well, congratulations my sister and my boyfriend! I hope you live happy from now on.” I got my bag and my jacket because I decided that I won’t be sleeping here tonight. I can’t.

 

“Tell mom I’m not sleeping here tonight.” I was about to go out but I left some piece of advice to these two people who were the closest to my heart.

 

“Jirah, take care of that baby. Make sure it grows up to be healthy. And Gian, take responsibility for my sister. That’s the best you guys can do for me. If you do that, maybe someday, just maybe, I can forgive you. Goodbye.”

 

~end of flashback~

 

“And I walked out of the door without looking back. I never came back to our house since then. I stayed at Hae’s place when I was still there until I got a job here in Korea. I know I was the one who told them to take responsibility, but I can still feel the pain here.” I pointed to my heart, smiling bitterly.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

I know that it’s still a bad day for Yerim today so I decided to get her her favorite drink.

 

I was walking towards her room and I stopped in front of it. I was just about to go in when I saw that Yerim was crying on Woohyun. Maybe I came at the wrong time... But it’s a good thing that Yerim found another shoulder to cry on. It’s what she needs right now.

 

I walked backwards and I turned to my right to walk back to my office when...

 

“Aish. What is this?!” I bumped into a person and accidentally spilled Yerim’s drink on him.

 

“@#&!!! I’m so sorry. Omigod!” I widened my eyes in shock and apologized to that person. I looked up and saw that it wasn’t just some person. It was Myungsoo.

 

He continued to rub off the stain on his shirt. I swallowed hard. I should get prepared for whatever punishment will happen to me.

 

Tsk. Why are you so clumsy! Pabo HaeRin! I cursed myself inside my head.

 

“Yah! Do you know how much this shirt costs?!” he looked at me and I could tell that he was just as shocked as I am.

 

“Tsk. It’s you again?!” He looked at me annoyingly and I just glared at him.

 

If it was any other person, I would apologize sincerely, but not this guy. Not him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^


If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^

 

And happy four years infinite! hihihi STAY STRONG!!!! :DD