Chapter 18

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerim's POV

 

I stretched as I woke up and opened my eyes. That was a pretty nice dream. I smiled to myself still feeling a little sleepy.

 

What time is it anyways? I reached for my phone and turned it on.

 

"Omigod! Oomph!" I shouted when I realized it was 7 am then I fell of my bed with a loud thud.

 

I heard hurried footsteps getting nearer.

 

"What happened here?!!" HaeRin arrived, looking shocked.

 

"Morning Hae!" I greeted her smiling, despite the blanket that was tied all around me. I do not know how blankets do that.

 

"God Rim-ah! What happened to you?" She asked as she helped me untangle myself from the blanket and stand up.

 

"Well, I had a really nice dream to start with." I explained to HaeRin while we walked to the dining table to eat breakfast. “Then I checked the time and realized it was already seven am and fell down on the floor with blanket around me.” I continued to explain using some had gestures... Then I suddenly remembered...

 

“Omigod! IT’S ALREADY SEVEN AM!!!” I shouted and quickly got my clothes from my room and ran to the bathroom. I am so gonna be late.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I woke up to the sound of Sungyeol crying hysterically. What is it this time?! I thought scratching my head and getting up from the bed.

 

"Yah Sungyeol! Its too early in the morning for this! What are you crying about?!" I shouted at him, pointing to... well... whatever was on the floor.

 

"Myungsoo!!! Waaaaah!!!" He ignored my question and just continued crying.

 

"If you don't explain this to me right now, I'll call our manager." I threatened him.

 

He sniffed and started explaining to me.

 

"Well... I was really sleepy when I woke up and.. a-and I wanted to make coffee... and.. Waaahhh!!! Huhuhu" he continued to cry. I just stood there waiting for him to calm down as I rubbed my eyes. I'm still a bit sleepy you know.

 

"I d-don't know what happened next. I think I accidentally pushed my coffee maker... a-a-and i-it b-broke! Waah!!! Huhuhuhu! M-myungsoo!!!" He whined like a little kid.

 

"What is happening here?!" A voice echoed through the room. I turned around to see who it was. It was our manager.

 

Sungyeol looked at me, asking with his eyes if I called hyung. I mouthed to him that I didn't call hyung.

 

“Whatever that is, you should go fix that Sungyeol. Let’s go Myungsoo!” hyung said.

 

“Huh??? Go where?” I asked. I don’t remember anything that we, or I, have a schedule today.

 

“Didn’t we talk about this yesterday Myungsoo?”

~the previous day~

 

I knocked on the door of hyung’s office and came in.

 

“Oh. You’re here already. Come and sit down here.” He signaled me to sit on the chair across his table.

 

I don’t know why I feel so nervous. What if he saw me with Do Yeon Ri?! Will I get scolded?!

 

“So we’re planning on putting you in a subgroup. But this will be different. It’s not the normal “from the same group” thing. We’re still thinking of who you will be with, but don’t worry because it will still be of the same company.”

 

I only nodded in response, still absorbing what I just heard. Thank God the reason sunbae called me here is not because of a scandal or the like.

 

“It’ll probably be a duo. We’ll have a meeting tomorrow about this with the other producers. Your practice is still at the afternoon right?” He asked.

 

I, again, only nodded in response. I felt relieved that nobody actually sees me with Do Yeon Ri. Seriously. That girl just sticks to me like gum.

 

“Well that’s good. Wake up early tomorrow so we can meet them. I’ll pick you up at your dorm.”

 

“Okay. Goodbye sunbaenim” I bowed before heading out to go home.

 

~end of flashback~

 

“@#?!& !!! I forgot. Sorry hyung. I’m going to get ready in just a bit.” I hurriedly went to my room to get my clothes and be ready.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

Did I come too early? I looked at my watch and checked the time. Our agreement was 7am and its already 7:20am. Maybe she woke up late.

 

I heard the door click open. What if I pretend that I'm mad because she's late?

 

"Yah! Yerim! Do you know what time it is?! I've..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence, realizing that it wasn't Yerim who came in.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I think I went in the wrong room. I'm sorry to disturb you." She bowed a lot of times while saying her apologies and she turned around to leave.

 

"Wait! You're not one of those die-hard fans that do all they can to just see us right? And you didn't hear what I said earlier right?" I asked her. I was just scared that she might leak some information or actually spy on us.

 

She giggled and smiled. "No sir. I'm a trainee here. And in response to your second question, I..."

 

Yerim suddenly came in, and also looking like she just ran a marathon (or its just me exxagerating).

 

"I'm sorry for being late Woohyun-ssi.... Oh... Hi???" She looked at the other girl, confused.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^
If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

CONGRATULATIONS TO INFINITE FOR WINNING!!!! (and I hope Woohyun gets well soon :(( )
I saw a tweet and I just found it really cool haha : " "Magic of INFINITE. Won their 1st win for the 2nd full album exactly 1000 days after their 1st win for the 1st full album #LastRomeo1stWin"" credits to whoever owns that tweet XDD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^