Chapter 35

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo’s POV

 

They explained to me the situation calmly, but also seriously at the same time.

 

"So you guys are telling me that Woohyun hyung came home depressed and not his normal self and went straight into his room and locked himself alone? Even if he did spend time with Yerim today?" I asked them, formulating some conclusions in my head. They all nodded in response and I laughed out loud, looking at this situation.

 

Psh. These guys really are idiots. It's so simple! And they can't figure it out?! I continued laughing while they gave me these weird looks.

 

"Hey Myungsoo! Why are you laughing?! This situation is not something to laugh about! This is serious!" Sunggyu hyung scolded me and the other members agreed to him, still looking at me like I'm the stupid one here where in fact they are the ones who are stupid.

 

"Don't you guys think that this is funny?! I mean why else would Woohyun hyung act like that?!" I tried to speak in between my laughs.

 

"Why else would he?! Why would he act like that hyung?!" Sungjong looked at me with questioning eyes, along with the other members who are waiting anxiously for my reply.

 

"Myungsoo! Tell me why! Why is hyung acting like that?!" Sungyeol, who was beside me, grabbed my shoulder and shook it.

 

Hoya's POV

 

Myungsoo whispered something to Sungyeol which caused the older to roll on the floor, laughing like a crazy child. Myungsoo, on the other hand, continued laughing with his hand covering his face. And Dongwoo, being the person he is, joined the two, laughing hysterically, even if he didn't know what they were laughing about.

 

"Hey guys! Stop laughing will you?! This is not something laughable!" I shouted to them, trying to stop them from laughing because there was seriously nothing funny.

 

"Aren't you guys curious on why Woohyun hyung is acting like that?! On why he looks like he has sparks everywhere and he's glowing every time that he's with Yerim?!" Sungyeol explained waving his long arms in the air and he put his hands to his face that was having a dreamy expression. And after that, he laughed once again, clapping his hands like a sealion.

 

"Aish. These kids. What's wrong with those two?! I don't understand why they're laughing." Sunggyu hyung, who was beside me, said to us with his arms crossed along his chest and his head shaking in disapproval of how s act.

 

“Hyung! Don’t you understand? It’s only today that Woohyun hyung got depressed like that. We’ve been with him for a long time already and it’s only today that we’ve seen him that down! And what else happened today?” Sungyeol gave us his evil smirk.

 

“What else did happen today hyung?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Myungsoo and Yerim knew that they’ll be working on a project together.” Sungyeol explained.

 

“So what are you implying? That Woohyun got jealous of Myungsoo because he was given a project, and not him?” I said.

 

“It can be like that. But there’s a bigger reason behind it.” Sungyeol continued to look at us with that evil smirk.

 

“Aish. Stop it with that look Sungyeol! Just explain it to us. And Dongwoo! Try to at least lessen the volume of your laugh.” Sunggyu hyung glared at Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

 

“Fine. Fine. Woohyun hyung is jealous, but it’s not because he wasn’t given a project, but it’s sort of like that. He’s jealous because the one that Yerim will be debuting with is Myungsoo, and not him. Myungsoo didn’t tell anybody about this except us, and he didn’t tell Woohyun hyung yet. So we can assume that Yerim was the one that told Woohyun because they were together, and maybe Yerim looked so excited about it, that’s why Woohyun hyung got jealous. So this only leads to one thing!” Sungyeol explained and put his finger up in the air.

 

“It means that Woohyun hyung likes Yerim, but he doesn’t even know it himself yet!” Sungyeol clapped at himself for successfully explaining it to us. Me, Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo, and Sungjong looked at each other and realized that what Sungyeol said was right.

 

“I only laughed so hard because Woohyun hyung got so depressed over such a small thing. You guys didn’t get it that he locked himself in his room because of the duo and nothing else.” Myungsoo said smiling like an idiot.

 

He was right. Aish. How stupid can we get?!

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

“So hyungs, what are we going to do about this? We can’t just sit here and do nothing while Woohyun hyung gets depressed. He may not be my favorite hyung, but it’s still sad to see a member depressed.” I asked all of them.

 

“You guys want to confirm our theory about Woohyun hyung? I have a plan in mind.” Sungyeol said.

 

“What is it? What is it? Tell us!” Dongwoo hyung said.

 

“We could use Myungsoo, with his acting skills and such. We could use him to get Woohyun hyung jealous. We never know. Woohyun hyung might realize it to himself if he sees Myungsoo trying to be close to Yerim.” Sungyeol hyung explained rubbing his hands together like he had just formulated an evil plan. Myungsoo hyung, on the other hand, just nodded along with Sungyeol’s statement.

 

“Okay. I can’t believe I’m saying this. But let’s go with Sungyeol’s plan.” Sunggyu hyung stated shaking his head like he just agreed to do something wrong and stupid.

 

For the whole night, we talked about how we would be able to pull off this plan while Woohyun hyung just drifted off to sleep in his room.

 

(A/N: SO just in case you were wondering what happened to Yeon Ri and Kang Jin Hee. Yeon Ri had a photo shoot for some magazine. And Kang Jin Hee was called by a producer and he told her that he had been observing her and that she should continue working hard because he sees potential in her.
That’s it. I’m sorry. I got lazy to write that part so I just explained it here OTL)

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

Yerim and I were eating breakfast in the canteen and I can’t help but notice the smile on Yerim’s face.

 

“Yerim-ah! Stop smiling like that! You look like an idiot.” I glared at her and took the first bite of my chicken sandwich.

 

“What? Is it wrong to feel excited? Sis! Today’s my first practice for my debut. I mean, its official! I’m not going to be trainee forever!” She said, excitement in her voice and she ate the last spoon of rice and finished her orange juice.

 

“I’m just telling you! I don’t trust that Myungsoo! You should be careful around him! If he does something bad to you, or if he becomes really mean to you, just call me and I’ll immediately go to wherever you are and beat up that Myungsoo.” I told her because I don’t want Yerim to feel the wrath of that evil guy.

 

I took a look at what I was eating which was barely even half-finished while Yerim, who had a lot more on her plate than mine, was already done eating.

 

“And what do you have in your stomach?! Seriously. I think you have a snake in there. You eat so fast and so many! How do you do that?!” I jokingly .

 

“Aww. Don’t worry too much about me sis! Myungsoo seems like a nice guy to me. Stop it with your stereotypes on idols! And NO, I don’t have a snake in my stomach. I have to get going now sis! I still have practice. Bye!” She stood up and got her bag.

 

“Yah! Yerim-ah!” I shouted her name before she got too far. She turned around and looked at me, waiting for what I was going to say.

 

“I’m serious about it. Just call me okay!” I told her with all seriousness. She just waved her hands on me and laughed. She then went out of the canteen and I was left alone again. I better get going to the clinic.

 

I hope that Myungsoo doesn’t treat Yerim badly.

 

Yerim’s POV

 

I went inside the practice room that was assigned for me and Myungsoo. I saw Myungsoo sitting down on a chair with a guitar in his hands.

 

“You play the guitar?” I asked him as I walked inside of the room, getting a seat on the corner of the room and put it near Myungsoo so I could sit down near him.

 

“Yeah. I like playing the guitar.” He told me, his eyes still focused on his guitar.

 

“Have you been waiting long? I’m sorry. HaeRin still talked to me.” I apologized for being late and put my bag down beside me.

 

“It’s fine. Let’s start practicing now shall we? Let’s see the music sheets.” He put his guitar down and put his hand out, asking for the papers.

 

“Don’t you have your own copy?” I asked him as I got my bag and searched for the sheets.

 

“It’s in my bag. I’m too lazy to get it.” He stated.

 

Okay… Fine. Now where did I put that? I’m sure I put it here somewhere. Aha! I found it!

 

I put out my music sheets and gave it to Myungsoo without even taking the time to look at the papers.

 

“Huh? What’s this? It looks like Woohyun hyung’s hand writing. What? Hysterie?” Myungsoo asked browsing the music sheets in his hands.

 

“What ‘Hysterie’ are you talking about? What? Woohyun’s hand writing?” I asked curiously.

 

What is Myungsoo talking about? Woohyun? Hysterie? It couldn’t be that I put the wrong papers in my bag before I left?!

 

I got the sheets of paper from Myungsoo and looked at its content.

 

#@&*!!! This isn’t the one we were supposed to practice! This is the song and Woohyun and I are working on. Aish. This. Is. So. Embarassing.

 

“Tsk. I’m sorry Myungsoo. I brought the wrong sheets with me. Just… Forget what you saw okay?” I smiled embarrassed at him while I immediately put the papers in my bag.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

What was is this music sheet? Why does it look like Woohyun hyung wrote this? But why does Yerim have it? What exactly is going on between these two? I have to succeed on our plan so that we’ll be able to know.

 

Yerim suddenly grabbed the papers from me and looked at it.

 

“Tsk. I’m sorry Myungsoo. I brought the wrong sheets with me. Just… Forget what you saw okay?” She looked at me with a embarrassed smile on her face and immediately put the papers in her bag.

 

“It’s fine. I have a copy, remember?” I chuckled at her. I got my copy from my bag and we just shared it.

 

~

 

“Wow! We finished it already! Good teamwork Yerim-ah!” I stretched out my hand for a high five and she gladly accepted the offer.

 

“Thanks! You too! You’re really good with the guitar!” She complimented me while she started fixing her things. I, too, started fixing my guitar since it was the only thing I brought along with the music sheets.

 

“Yerim-ah! Why don’t you spend lunch with us? With Infinite? They’re all there in the practice room!” I asked her.

 

“Is it okay for me to be there?” She asked me, opening the door to go outside.

 

“Yeah. C’mon. Let’s go. We don’t want them to wait, right?” I told her as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to our practice room.

 

Our plan starts today. I hope Woohyun hyung realizes what he feels for Yerim himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

And... I'll' still be replying to your comments because I really appreciate it :D

Snivy4ever & niena98Don't worry! Woohyun will be okay soon :) Thank you for the support! :D

babo-cover-girlHahaha. I'm glad it's not Yeon Ri too xD Thank you for the support! :D

anitaklr24It will be resolved soon ;) Just wait :)) thanks for supporting! <3

Thanks again! :DD