Chapter 36

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV

 

We were here in our practice room, singing and dancing to the songs that are in the recently released album. Although, I noticed something odd when we were practicing. Then I realized that Myungsoo wasn't here. But if I remember clearly, he came with us here to Woollim. Did he suddenly get sick or something?

 

"Hyung! Where's Myungsoo?" I asked Sunggyu after some time because I was curious on where he was. He's the leader so he must know where he is...

 

Just in time, Myungsoo came in.

 

"Are we too late for lunch?" He asked smiling at us. Wait. Did he say 'we'?

 

"I brought Yerim with me today. It was our first day of practice. You guys don't mind if she eats with us right?" He asked and looked at Sunggyy hyung for approval.

 

Wait a minute. Is that Myungsoo's hand on Yerim's wrist?! That can't be! Aish. This Myungsoo... No... No... Calm down Woohyun. Remember that you're trying to distant yourself from Yerim because you'll just get hurt. Okay. Calm down.

 

"Of course! It's okay! Come here Yerim. Sit with us." Sunggyu smiled at them and started to set up our lunch along with Dongwoo and Sungjong. I, on the other hand, was just sitting down, waiting for the food, and observing Yerim and Myungsoo, carefully.

 

Myungsoo dragged Yerim to sit down, and of course they sat beside together, Sungyeol sat beside Yerim on the other side.

 

Psh. This girl didn't even bother to say hi.

 

"Annyeong Yerim! How have you been?" Sungyeol asked showing off his gummy smile at her and hugged her from the side, being the choding he is.

 

"Oh. Hi Sungyeol!" She just smiled at him and she suddenly glanced at me and smiled at me too. I pretended that I didn't see at and focused my attention on my food.

 

Yerim's POV

 

Is Woohyun ignoring me? Aahh. No. Maybe he just had a bad day.

 

"Here's your food Yerim!" Dongwoo handed me my food and chopsticks.

 

"Thanks! I'm just curious, who makes your food? I mean, you're all very busy." I asked as I took my first bite. "And it tastes good!" I smiled delighted at the flavors running through my mouth.

 

"Woohyun hyung cooks our food. I sometimes occasionally help him." Sungjong stated.

 

“Oh? Is that so? I didn’t know that you cook! It tastes good Sungjong!” I complimented him. It’s not a shock for me that Woohyun cooks because he did help me before.

 

“So Yerim… How old are you exactly? I just noticed that you don’t address us with any formalities and such.” Sunggyu said.

 

“I’m 21. But I’m actually going to turn 22 in one month.” I told him.

 

“What?! You’re younger than Sungjong?!” They, besides Sungjong who said ‘me’ and Woohyun who just kept silent, asked me shocked by what I said.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“What?! You’re younger than Sungjong?!” We all asked Yerim shocked, except for Woohyun hyung who maintained his silence.

 

“There is actually somebody younger than Sungjong?!” Sungyeol asked the other members, looking at us like it was the most impossible thing in the world.

 

“Of course there is hyung!” Sungyeol received a hit in the head by Sungjong.

 

I looked at Woohyun hyung and saw that he was still ignoring Yerim. He didn’t think anybody noticed a while ago, but I saw how he pretended to not notice Yerim smile at him. Psh. Why do I even have a hyung like him?

 

I smirked as I thought of a plan to make Woohyun hyung more jealous.

 

“If Yerim is younger than all of us, shouldn’t she call us all oppas?” I asked them, trying to act all cute. Ahck. I don’t like acting like this. If it wasn’t for hyung.

 

“W-what?! Oppa?! Why suddenly ask me?” She put down her chopsticks and looked back at me with an annoyed and shocked expression at the same time. On the other hand, Woohyun hyung suddenly coughed because he choked on the food he was eating.

 

I think the plan is working. I inwardly congratulated myself as I saw how Woohyun hyung tried to help himself and gulped down his bottle of water.

 

Nobody else helped Woohyun and the rest of the members just glanced at each other sending signals to each other.

 

“Woohyun. Are you okay?” Yerim asked with all concern. She looked like she wanted to help him but she chose to stay at her position and just observe.

 

“I-m fine. Don’t mind it. This is normal.” Woohyun replied coldly with his head down, wiping a tear from his face and resumed his eating like nothing happened and as if nobody talked to him.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

“Woohyun. Are you okay?” Yerim asked, the concern very evident in her voice.

 

Aren’t they so cute! I don’t know why hyung would get jealous when it’s obvious that Yerim also likes her.

 

“I-m fine. Don’t mind it. This is normal.” Woohyun replied coldly with his head down, wiping a tear from his face and resumed his eating like nothing happened and as if nobody talked to him.

 

I tried not to squeal in happiness but I think I was heard because Sungjong, who was apparently beside me, pinched me by the arm and it really hurt. And I was not kidding when I said that it really hurt.

 

“Ah ah ah!!! Sungjong-ah! Why’d you do that?!!” I glared at him and scolded him quietly, not wanting to ruin the plan that I think is slowly falling into place.

 

“Don’t be too obvious hyung. Psh. I sometimes think that you’re younger that me.” He replied to me.

 

“Yah! Sungjong! I’m still---“ I was cut off with my sentence when he once again pinched me and talked to Yerim.

 

“That means that Yerim will also call me oppa right?” He smiled flawlessly at them.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I was focusing on eating my food, not joining the conversation they were having.

 

“That means that Yerim will also call me oppa right?” Sungjong suddenly told Yerim.

 

And once again, without fail, I choked, again, but silently this time.

 

Aish. Get a hold of yourself Woohyun. It’s just formality. But even Sungjong?! Why need to call the other members oppa?! I really don’t think it’s needed. But right now, I have to save my choking self first.

 

I drank the remaining water in my bottle and tried to calm down.

 

“You? But our difference in only a few months! Come one Sungjong!” Yerim complained.

 

“No! No! No! You have to call me oppa! It’s disrespectful you know!” Sungjong jokingly scolded Yerim.

 

I glared at Sungjong, not wanting to make a comment.

 

If she doesn’t want to call him oppa, he should just stop, shouldn’t he?! Such a stubborn kid…

 

Dongwoo’s POV

 

I saw Woohyun glare at Sungjong when he said that. Maybe he got annoyed that we’re trying too hard for Yerim to call us oppa.

 

“Just call us ‘oppa’ Yerim-ah!” Sungyeol whined like a little kid.

 

Sunggyu hyung glanced at me and nodded at me. I took that as a sign that it was my turn to say something.

 

“Yeah Yerim. Besides, you really are younger than us and it’s weird if you don’t use any formalities when talking to us because it’s obvious that you’re way younger than us with that face!” I said, exaggerating the last part.

 

“Aish. Fine! Fine! I’ll call you guys oppa. Happy? And Dongwoo oppa! I don’t look that young!” She threw her hands up in defeat and gave thunder stares at me. I just laughed it off and tried to observe what Woohyun’s reaction will be.

 

“Yoboseyo?... Ahh! Hae!... No… I’m here at Infinite’s practice room… Calm down!... Sis!!!” Yerim answered her phone and our attention was on her, but I felt a presence beside me go away, and beside me was Woohyun. I looked to my left and saw that he was about to go out.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

I went to the room Yerim told me she and Myungsoo would be practicing in just to check on her, just in case Myungsoo does something bad to her. When I got there, I saw that room was empty and that there were no people or bags inside, indicating that they must be somewhere else.

 

I immediately called Yerim to know where she was. I don’t know what might have happened to her. Especially because she is with that evil Myungsoo.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Yerim answered her phone.

 

“OH YERIM!” I shouted at her, relieving all the panic inside me.

 

“Ahh! Hae!”

 

“Where are you?! Are you at home?” I asked her, hoping that I was right.

 

“No… I’m here at Infinite’s practice room” She replied.

 

“WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!” I asked her. Why is she there?! I knew I was right! Myungsoo is a bad guy! I should’ve went with them so I could look over Yerim.

 

“Calm down!”

 

“I AM GOING THERE RIGHT NOW! DON’T GO ANYWHERE OKAY!” I told her as I went on my way to Infinite’s practice room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

(Yep. SO SORRY for this chap T^T I wanted to update and yuh haha I've been busy with my rehearsals lately huhu wish me luck on my performance on sunday pls but dont mind me its just me talking to myself haha okay bye XD)

 

Thanks again! :DD