Chapter 13

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hi guys!!! I'm sorry for slow updates OTL
 

I hope you enjoy the update!!! :D Thank you for reading!
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos OTL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Yah! Myungsoo! Get up! We have morning practice today!" Sunggyu yelled.

 

It's too early for practice. Ugh. I'm still too tired.

 

I resumed my sleep and ignored hyung. I'm just too tired right now. I had too many schedules this past week and I never had proper sleep yet. It always gives me headaches.

 

And now we were already here in the studio preparing to practice our choreography for the new song.

 

"I should still be sleeping right now and not stretching... We're not even starting yet. Tch. So annoying." I told to my half-asleep self as I stretched my legs.

 

"Good morning." I heard a man's voice say and when I looked up, I saw Jaesook sunbaenim.

 

"Good morning sunbaenim!" We greeted as we bowed before him.

 

"How is practice going?" He asked.

 

"It's going pretty well sunbae. We're all working hard to give out the best and so far, we are doing good... We were just stretching before we practice our new choreography." Sunggyu hyung said while the other members just nodded along.

 

"Ahh... Is that so? Until what time do you practice? I have something to show you guys later..."

 

"Ou practices really depend on our schedule. But we have nothing lined up today. So anytime is fine with us sunbae. We're pretty much free today." Sunggyu hyung replied.

 

"Okay okay... Well then. Maybe you could just give me a call when you're having a break. I'm just going to show it to you here. Okay? Practice hard! See you around." He smiled as he turned around and went out of the room.

 

Hmm… What might that something be???

 

 Yerim’s POV

 

“Yaaaahhh… Haeee… Wake up siiiiis….” I said as I shook HaeRin to wake up.

 

Nope. Nothing. Still not moving. Sigh.

 

“Siiiiiis… Pls wake uuuupp… I need to eaaat… I’m hungrrryyy… And are you not going to work??? Haaaaaeeeee…” I shook her again.

 

“Hhmm… I don’t want to go to work today. And cook your own food Rim-ah…” She said sleepily and she covered her head with a pillow.

 

"Oh?! Why are you not going to work today?" I asked tilting my head to the left because I don't see any reason why Hae would not want to go to work...

 

"But siiiiisss!!! I'm hungry!!! Feed meeeee!!! You know I don't cook! You don't want your sis to get sick before her debut right? Haaaeee!" I shouted jumping up and down her bed.

 

"Aish. Fine fine. Get off my bed already. I'll cook your food okay. Just keep quiet. It's too early in the morning for this. Gosh Rim-ah." She stood up and went to the kitchen to make food.

 

"So what are you making today Hae??? Pancakes? Eggs? Bacon? What is it?" I asked peeking at what she was cooking... I will never really understand the proccess of making food... for me 'cause I like food... I mean, who doesn't like food?!

 

"Calm down Rim-ah. What's with you today?! You seem so... Hyper???" She glanced at me then resumed to her cooking.

 

"Nothing much... I'll tell you on the way going to work. And maybe you could go there too???" I said, mumbling the last part, asking to myself.

 

"Go where?" HaeRin asked me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment ans Subscribe if you like it pls :) Votes will be appreciated :)

Thank you so much fo reading and subscribing and commenting...

Everytime I think that I can't write anymore, I'd see the comments and it makes me want to write again. Thank you so much! You guys don't know how much I appreciate it!

Thank you again!