Chapter 29

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV

 

I sighed as I looked outside, observing the people in the area, living their normal daily lives. Well, to start off, today is not one of those normal days. Today is our comeback concert and as of this moment, we are in our van, on our way to the place of our said concert.

 

My mind wandered off as I stared at the happenings on the opposite side of the glass window. I thought about how hard we all worked for this day and the succeeding days to come.

 

Sungjong. I myself can't explain why or how this kid can act more mature than any of us. Throughout all these preparations, he's always concerned for all his hyungs. Even though he is the maknae, I'm glad that he helps me fulfill my role as a leader. He helps me with what I lack, even if he is sometimes stubborn.

 

Myungsoo. He worked really hard for this comeback. His personality is not the one that easily gives up. Even if I had already scolded him countless of times, he only works harder to fulfill his duty. He does not hold a grudge, but surprisingly, he's even thankful for it because it helps him to become better.

 

Sungyeol. This kid is just amazing. I don't know where he gets his energy. He lights up the mood when we're already tired from all the practicing. He never fails to put a smile to our faces when we have a hard day.

 

Hoya. The famous dancing machine. He's also been working hard for this comeback. He even choreographed some of our steps. He and Dongwoo also practices their rap like it’s a part of their everyday conversation. Sometimes when we’re at the dorm, we would just hear those two rapping out of the blue.

 

Woohyun. The member that I’m closest with. He tries to not show to anybody that he’s tired from all the practicing, but I can see through him. Amongst all of us, he’s the one that stays in the practice room the longest, practicing his dancing and singing. I keep telling him to lessen his practicing sometimes because he needs a break, but he insists on doing so because he wants to be his best at our concert. He’s also been working with Yerim, which I am still slightly jealous of because that song could’ve been mine, and I guess they make a pretty good team.

 

And Dongwoo. You definitely can't leave out this member because even if he acts like an idiot who sleeps every chance he gets, he has the biggest heart. During practice and the atmosphere would get tense, he would be there to fix whatever the problem was. He cares for the members like he was their mother. He could be a leader. If only he had focus and concentration.

 

We arrived at the place and we’re about to go out of the van. But before going out, I have to once again remind these kids to behave because they might forget that we’re not the only ones in the place.

 

“When we get off this van, you guys should be at your best attitude okay?”

 

“Yes, Sunggyu hyung”

 

Yerim’s POV

 

Today is the day. The day that I will be performing in front of millions of people for the first time in my whole life. I mean, even if the spotlight is not on me, I still have to do well on my performance because if I mess this up, Woohyun’s performance will also mess up. And that can’t happen. I can’t let that happen.

 

“Yah, Yerim-ah. Are you okay? You should calm down. You look pale. Wait, let me check your blood pressure.” HaeRin looked at me worriedly and got her medical instruments and did some tests on me.

 

“Yerim-ah. Are you sure you can this? I think your blood pressure is too high and your hands are cold but you’re sweating. Rim-ah, are you okay?” She looked at me, panic evident in her eyes.

 

“W-why? Am I not okay sis?”

 

“Yah yah yah. Don’t panic. That’s normal Yerim-ah.” Dongwoo said.

 

“Yeah. Don’t worry Yerim-ah, you’ll be okay.” Hoya said.

 

“But her blood pressure. She’s sweating but her hands are cold. That’s not normal. I tell you, that is not normal. I’m a doctor and hmmpphh.” I saw Myungsoo put his hands over HaeRin’s mouth so that she would stop talking.

 

“Could you accompany HaeRin outside first Myungsoo? Yerim just might panic if she’s in here.” Sunggyu said.

 

I have to calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out.

 

While I was calming myself down, I felt somebody sit beside me.

 

“You feeling better Yerim-ah?” I turned my head to look at my right to see a smiling Woohyun looking at me.

 

“Yeah. Maybe I’m just nervous. I’ll be okay right?” I asked him worriedly.

 

“Of course you will! All the things that HaeRin said are all normal. So don’t worry too much.” He smiled at me.

 

“Oh. And here’s a little something for you.” He got something from his bag and gave it to me.

 

“Thanks. Uhh… What’s this?” I looked curiously at the object he gave to me.

 

“It’s our album. It got released three days ago and I saved one copy for you.”

 

“Oh. Thanks Woohyun.” I thanked him as I scanned the album.

 

“What’s this?!” I laughed lightly when I opened the album. I think he asked the other members to write on this album. I got to his page and looked at him weirdly because of the doodles.

 

“Just continue reading…” He told me while pointing to the album.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“Just continue reading…” I told her while pointing to the album.

 

“606: ddeokbokki?” She giggled when she read that. “I thought we would only eat that if we’re sad, and I don’t think that today’s sad.”

 

“I know that today is not sad. But it’s still considered an emergency because you’re nervous right? I sensed it when I wrote that a few days ago.”

 

“So when are we going to eat it? Aish. Thinking about it makes me hungry now.” I pouted.

 

Yerim just laughed at me.

 

~flashback~

I asked all the members to at least put their signature on their page on the album, telling them that it was for a lucky fan at our comeback concert.

 

I wrote mine last so they wouldn’t know that this was really for Yerim. After writing on it, I left it on the table to drink some water in the kitchen. When I returned, I saw that Sungjong was looking at something and he seemed to be happy at what he was looking at.

 

“Hyungs! Come here! I have something to show you!” He shouted in the dorm and I could hear the groans of the other members as they went to the living room.

 

“What is that Sungjong?” I was going to his direction to see what the commotion was all about.

 

“Not you hyung. Stay right there.” He told me while all the other members gathered there and look at the object. They all suddenly had smirks on their faces and looked at me.

 

“Yah! What is that? Why don’t you want to show me?!” I couldn’t take it anymore so I went near them and realized that they were actually looking at the album I was going to give Yerim.

 

“So, it was for a fan right?” Hoya looked at me teasingly.

 

“Aish. It’s not like that!” I got the album from Sunggyu’s hands.

 

“606 ddeokbokki? What is that hyung?” Myungsoo said laughing at me.

 

“Psh. You guys don't understand."

 

“Thank you for blahblahblah. You’re so greasy hyung!” Sungyeol said jokingly at me.

 

“Tsk.  Just… Just drop the topic okay?! Aish. It’s not what you guys think okay?! I’m going to get some sleep. Goodbye.” I slammed the door of my bedroom shut.

 

“Whatever you say hyung~” Sungjong said, and I could imagine him and his evil smile as they laughed at me.

 

Aish. Pabo Woohyun. Pabo! Pabo!

 

~end of flashback~

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“W-why? Am I not okay sis?” Yerim asked HaeRin. Tsk. She’s just making Yerim more nervous if she’s like that. Stupid girl.

 

“Yah yah yah. Don’t panic. That’s normal Yerim-ah.” Dongwoo hyung said.

 

“Yeah. Don’t worry Yerim-ah, you’ll be okay.” Hoya said.

 

“But her blood pressure. She’s sweating but her hands are cold.”

 

“Hey Myungsoo, why don’t you go with HaeRin outside first so that Yerim would calm down. With HaeRin panicking like that, I think it would only worsen Yerim’s condition. And we don’t want that to happen before a performance right?” Woohyun hyung who was beside me whispered to me.

 

“That’s not normal. I tell you, that is not normal. I’m a doctor and hmmpphh.” I put my hands over HaeRin’s mouth so that she would stop talking. Tsk. She really talks too much.

 

“Could you accompany HaeRin outside first Myungsoo? Yerim just might panic if she’s in here.” Sunggyu said.

 

I just nodded at him and forced HaeRin to go outside with me but she kept resisting. So I lifted HaeRin up while I still had my other hand on .

 

“Aour ienqpief mmpinrw” She tried talking but I couldn’t understand her because my hand covered .

 

“Tsk. You do know that I won’t understand you even if you try to talk to me because I’ve got your mouth covered.” I told her. She kept hitting me but I only put her down when we were outside.

 

“Yah! Myungsoo! Why did you bring me here outside?! What about Yerim?! What am I going to do about this?! Yerim is not okay!” She put her hands on her face while she shouted at me with a worried tone.

 

“I feel like I’m going to cry if Yerim will not be okay! What am I supposed to do?! I have to go back there to make sure that my sister gets better.” She tried going back but I stopped her. You’re just going to make things worse. But I can’t tell her that because she might get hurt.

 

“HaeRin. Calm down. Yerim will be okay. All of that is normal. She’s nervous that’s why she’s like that. We’re also like that when we’re nervous. We’re just better at hiding it because we did it countless of times already. Trust me.” I looked at her straight in the eyes, hoping my words could calm her down.

 

“Yeah yeah. Maybe I’m just over reacting…” She said.

 

“Myungiiee!!!!! It really is fate, isn’t it?! I see you first thing I come inside, well, besides the staff and all.” I heard a voice behind me. No need to ask who it was.

 

“Yah. Do Yeon Ri. Why are you here?” I turned to look at her smiling face but her mood suddenly changed when she saw who was behind me.

 

“Why is that girl here?! Yah! What are you doing here?!” She glared at HaeRin.

 

“I’m here to support my friend Miss Yeon Ri.” She replied sarcastically.

 

“Wait. You guys are friends?!” She looked at us shocked. I was about to reply yes so that me and HaeRin could go somewhere far from Yeon Ri but she already replied.

 

“What?! No. There is no way I’m going to become friends with this guy. No way.” She replied shaking her head.

 

“Oh. That’s good then!” She smiled at me and HaeRin.

 

“Yeon---“ I was about to ask Yeon Ri when one of the staffs called me because I they had to fix my make-up and clothes.

 

“Don’t go back to there HaeRin. She’s just going to be more nervous. Don’t cause trouble Yeon Ri.” I told them before heading to my room.

 

Yeon Ri’s POV

 

“Oh. That’s good then!” I smiled at Myungsoo and HaeRin.

 

“Yeon---“ Myungsoo was about to talk to me when one of the staffs called him because they had to fix his make-up and clothes.

 

“Don’t go back to there Hae. She’s just going to be more nervous. Don’t cause trouble Yeon Ri.” He told us before heading to his room.

 

“Okay oppa! Good luck later!” I told him but he had already turned around.

 

Psh. Do you really dislike me that much?!I though as I pouted to myself. I glared at the other girl, whom I assume was HaeRin because Myungsoo called her that a while ago. I want to send her the signal that I don’t like her.

 

“Uhm. I’ll get going. Bye?” And with that she went to a room. Well, I pretty much don’t care where she is, as long as she doesn’t go near MY Myungsoo.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

 

I was done with my make-up and clothes so I can roam around the backstage now since there’s still an hour or so before our concert starts.

 

I was just walking and greeting the staff I passed by when I saw a familiar figure sitting on the floor outside a room.

 

“Uhh… Excuse me miss?” I approached the lady sitting on the floor.

 

When I saw her face, I realized why her figure was so familiar.

 

“Ah! Do Yeon Ri! You’re here! How are you? Why are you here sitting on the floor outside?” I asked her while I held out a hand to help her stand up.

 

Instead, she slapped my hand away and stood up on her own.

 

“I’m waiting for Myungsoo, you moron. Isn’t that pretty obvious?” She glared at me, crossing her arms.

 

“Now if you’ll excuse me. Please go away because you are invading my space and I need my air but apparently you are getting some of the air that I need.” She pushed me away.

 

“Ah. Okay okay. I just happened to pass by. See you again sometime!” I smiled at her while I walked away.

 

“I hope not.” She muttered to herself. She thinks that I won’t hear it but I did. And I would be lying if I would say that I didn’t get hurt.

 

What is it that Myungsoo has that I don’t have? Ever since I met Do Yeon Ri, I started developing a crush on her. She’s not really a bad person. She just acts cold on the outside but I know that she has a good personality on the inside. Too bad she likes Myungsoo. But we, Infinite, know that Myungsoo does not like and will never like Do Yeon Ri. It’s just not in him.

 

When will Yeon Ri start to notice me?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

And... I'll' still be replying to your comments because... I dunno...hahahaha

kpop_addict4ever : Do you guys think Myungsoo already likes HaeRin? >:D Well, it's pretty obvious though haha

babo-cover-girlWell, she's now on this chapter right? XD We'll find out soon what she will do :)) Thank you for continuously supporting this story <3 <3 <3

Snivy4everI'm glad you find it cute :> Thank you for the love! *throws hearts at you*

anitaklr24Aww... I'm happy you had fun :DD Thanks for the support! <3

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^

 

...and who do you think will be with Myungsoo in their duo?

It will soon be revealed in the next chapter. If not, then the next next chapter >:)

 

Thanks again! :D