Chapter 22

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerim’s POV

 

“Oh! Hae! You’re here!!!” I saw HaeRin by the door and I motioned for her to go inside.

 

“Uhh... Hi?” She walked towards my direction while smiling and waving at infinite.

 

“Yah!!! That’s my sandwich!!!” Myungsoo shouted while he pointed at HaeRin. What is happening?

 

“Aaahh!!!” She silently screamed while she ran to me and hid behind my back.

 

“I swear I will never ever steal a sandwich ever again! Help me Rim-aahh!!!” She whispered to me from behind.

 

What did my sister do this time?! I face palmed myself in my head.

 

Myungsoo went near us and crossed his arms as a sign of anger.

 

“Why did you take my sandwich?!” He asked HaeRin angrily.

 

“Well… why can’t you just stand up even for a bit because somebody needed to go out of her chair?!” Haerin replied to Myungsoo.

 

“How was I suppose to know that you would go out and not take a seat?!!” Myungsoo replied, his voice getting higher and he was starting to form fists in his hands.

 

“Why did you have to act like you own that table?!”

 

“Well why didn’t you just ask me politely?!!!”

 

“I asked you politely a lot of times Mister Arrogant!” She snapped back at him and I could see that the other members were shocked by what she said.

 

That was a wrong move Hae! Omigod. What did you get yourself into?!

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

“I asked you politely a lot of times Mister Arrogant!” She snapped back at him.

 

I was shocked, and maybe also the other members too. This is the first time we actually hear a girl answering back to Myungsoo.

 

“Why you…!!!” He attemped to throw a punch at HaeRin but before he could do that, we stopped him.

 

"Aaah!!!" Yerim and the other girl shut their eyes as they screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

"Yah yah! Myungsoo stop this nonsense!" I shouted at him while Sungyeol and Hoya stopped him.

 

“Tsk. But this girl is just so annoying hyung!” Myungsoo shouted and he started mumbling to himself.

 

“Hey Myungsoo! Calm down will you?! Seriously guys it’s just a sandwich.” Woohyun said. It’s true. Why make such a big deal out of a sandwich?! I don’t get it.

 

Yerim and the other girl slowly opened their eyes and let out their breaths.

 

Myungsoo calmed down and put his fist down as he looked on the floor.

 

I guess a leader should do what he has to do. I sighed to myself.

 

"Myungsoo, come over here." I put my arm around Myungsoo when he came near me.

 

"And... You???" I asked the other girl.

 

"Uuhh... Me?" She pointed to herself asking me. I nodded in response.

 

“Uhhmmm… HaeRin? Lee HaeRin…”

 

“Okay HaeRin. Go with us so we can sort this out.” I told her.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Okay HaeRin. Go with us so we can sort this out.” Sunggyu told me.

 

“Uhh…” I looked at Yerim and she nodded to me signaling that I should go with them.

 

“Okay…” I looked to Yerim and mouthed Help me!

 

I’m sorry. She mouthed to me and waved goodbye.

 

What did I get myself into?!

 

“So what happened between you guys? I know that we don’t really know you HaeRin but Myungsoo is involved and I have to know what’s happening.” Sunggyu said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall beside the door. We went outside of the room so that we could talk in private.

 

“Well… It all started when…” I began telling Sunggyu the whole story.

 

~

 

“Now… shake hands and make up.” Sunggyu said and I shook hands with Myungsoo, even though we were throwing glares at each other.

 

“And next time… Don’t try to hit girls Myungsoo. It’s not a nice act.” Sunggyu scolded him. I snickered at that remark.

 

“I really wasn’t going to! I know how to control myself hyung!” He put up his hands in surrender.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

Sunggyu hyung, Myungsoo, and Yerim went out of the room. I assume that Sunggyu hyung will fix whatever happened with the two of them.

 

“What was that?!” Sungjong said as if voicing out what all the other people in the room were thinking.

 

Dongwoo suddenly laughed out loud and soon, everybody in the room was also laughing, including Yerim. I guess all of us thought how funny it is that those two were fighting over a sandwich.

 

“Why would somebody fight that bad over a sandwich?!” Sungyeol said in between laughs.

 

After all the laughing, we all sat in the room, waiting for the three to go back inside.

 

“So Yerim, you're a trainee right?" Sungyeol asked Yerim.

 

"Doesn't that have an obvious answer Sungyeol?" I laughed after saying that.

 

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to make conversation hyung!" He shrugged his shoulders.

 

Then I suddenly got curious about something since we were on the topic of Yerim being a trainee.

 

"When did you start training Yerim-ah?" I asked her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^


If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^


(sorry for this weird chapter OTL)