Chapter 21

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)


Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

 

I was already near falling asleep when somebody tapped my shoulder.

 

"Excuse me sir. Could you stand up just a bit so I could go out?"

 

"Psh. Find another seat." I ignored the person and tried to go back to sleep.

 

"I'm going to go out and not take a seat..." Aish. Why is this girl so noisy! Can't she see that I'm resting?!

 

"Tsk." I continued to ignore her, hoping she'd just leave if I don't notice her.

 

"Yah!" I felt somebody kick my foot under the table. "I'm just asking you to stand up so I could get out! You don't own this table!"

 

"Can't you see I'm sleeping?! Aish." I put my head up and looked at the girl who was apparently disturbing my peaceful sleep.

 

"It's you?!!!" We both said pointing to each other at the same time.

 

It's that stupid doctor! Tsk. I knew that she'd just be trouble if I go near her.

 

"Uuhh... I'll be going now..." She pushed me aside and hurriedly walked out of the canteen.

 

Psh. Stupid girl disturbing my sleep. There's something wrong with that girl.

 

I didn't feel like sleeping anymore so I decided to just eat.

 

My food isn't on the table... Hrrmm... Where did I put it???  I thought as I searched for my sandwich in my bag.

 

It isn't here.. Where could it be?! I was the only one here... Could it be that....

 

"Aish. Stupid girl! Tsk. She even got my sandwich! What did I ever do to you?!!" I mumbled to myself, standing up to buy yet another sandwich before heading to the practice room.

 

I was walking going to our practice room when I remembered that Woohyun hyung is already here. Maybe I can pass by the room he's practicing in so we can head to infinite's practice room together. I took a bite of my sandwich and headed to hyung and Yerim's practice room.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

I woke up from my sleep because my head suddenly hit the floor.

 

"Ow!" I rubbed my head as I sat up. That hurt. Why did my head hit the floor? What did I do?!

 

“Pft. Ahahahahaha!!!” I heard a loud laugh echo through the room. I looked at Yerim and saw that she was just as curious as I was on who was laughing.

 

“Yerim! Hyung! You guys are so funny! Ahahaha!!!” Both me and Yerim looked to the direction of the sound and realized it was Myungsoo who was laughing. He was holding his stomach while pointing at us as he continued laughing.

 

“Y-y-yah! Myungsoo… ssi… How long have you been here?!” Yerim looked at Myungsoo having her eyes wide open, like she was scared that Myungsoo saw something he wasn’t suppose to see…?

 

“Long enough Yerim… Long enough to see what you did… Ahahaha!!!” Myungso continued laughing and I, as of the moment, still do not know what happened. What the hell did happen?!

 

“Why? What happened?!” I asked them as I stood up. I was still rubbing my head from the impact of “the floor hit”. I still don’t know how that happened.

 

I saw that Myungsoo was trying his best not to laugh and Yerim was trying her best not to looked embarrassed.

 

“Uhh… Don’t you have practice Woohyun and Myungsoo-ssi? You should get going now. You don’t want to be late right?” Yerim said as she went around the room to gather my things.

 

“Right?! We can practice again some other time. You should go now. Okay? Okay!!!” Yerim gave me my things and pushed me to go out of the room.

 

“Why don’t you go to practice with us Yerim? Since you and hyung will be practicing together anyways, it’d be nice if you meet all of us." Myungsoo said.

 

"Yeah Yerim-ah!!! Go with us!!!" I agreed to Myungsoo's suggestion.

 

"Uuhhh... I have.... Uhhmmm... I- i h-have something to.. Uhh..." Yerim stuttered and kept on pointing her fingers everywhere, scratching her head as she tried to think of an excuse to not go with us.

 

"Psh. Just go with us Yerim." Myungsoo said and he walked out of the door.

 

"Didn't you say that you owe me?!" I faked a frown and looked at Yerim.

 

"Okay okay..." She sighed while she collected her things and got her bag.

 

"Fine. But it's only this time Woohyun. Because of the food." She gave me a copy of the music sheet while she said that, looking at me in the eye.

 

"I can't promise that! Let's go!" I smiled and pushed Yerim out of the practice room to follow Myungsoo.

 

HaeRin's POV

 

"Hhrrrmm..." I stretched out my arms after I finished looking at the last medical history file of some idol for the day.

 

My phone suddenly beeped and I took my phone from my pocket.

 

Oh! My shift is done already! I told myself after I saw the time on my phone. I was too engrossed with my work that I didn't notice the time.

 

I unlocked my phone to look at the message someone sent me. Oh! It's just Rim-ah...

 

From: Yerim

 

Hi sis! Your shift is done right? Huhuhu. I need somebody to talk to right now. I’m here in Room 9. Woohyun dragged me here. Sis! Save meee!!! Or at least stay with me! Huhuhu.

 

To: Yerim

 

Okay! Hahaha. Don’t worry sis! I’m on my way now!

 

I got my bag and said goodbye to the others in the room.

 

I’m getting hungry... Should I pass by the canteen first? Oh wait.... I have a sandwich with me!

 

I got the sandwich from my bag and took a bite from it as I walked towards Room 9. I smiled to myself remembering how I got the sandwich. In your face Myungsoo! That’s my revenge for you!

 

I arrived at the room and I opened the door to see Yerim sitting in one corner talking to some guys while some guys were walking around the room drinking water and fanning themselves.

 

“Oh! Hae! You’re here!!!” As soon as Yerim said that, the seven guys in the room also looked to my direction.

 

“Uhh... Hi?” I smiled and waved awkwardly at them.

 

“Yah!!! That’s my sandwich!!!” Somebody shouted and then I realized who it was.... It was Myungsoo...

 

Uh oh..... I am so dead.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^


If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^

{and can you guys feel the Haesoo feeeeellss :""> or is it just me lol I'm sorry for being weird OTL ahhaahaha}