Chapter 25

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Yah! Do you know how much this shirt costs?!” I stopped rubbing the stain off my shirt and looked at the person who caused this mess.

 

What?! Lee HaeRin?!!!! Again?!!!!!

 

“Tsk. It’s you again?!” I looked at her shocked. Seriously?! Every time I bump into her it’s just trouble.

 

She just glared at me when I said that. What happened to your apology awhile ago?! Didn’t she say she was sorry but now she’s glaring at me like this? If looking angrily at a person kills, I swear, we could’ve killed each other a long time ago.

 

I was interrupted of my ‘not-so-kind’ thoughts when my phone rang.

 

“Don’t go anywhere. We are not yet finished settling this.” I ordered her, pointing my finger at her, trying my best to look threatening.

 

She just crossed her arms, glared at me, and nodded in agreement as I got my phone from my pocket.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my phone, trying to calm down from my situation.

 

“Myungie!!! How have you been? Where are you? I dropped by here so I could visit you!” I heard somebody’s ‘trying-so-hard’ sweet voice again. I scratched my head, annoyed, thinking of what to say to this girl... Again. She would just not stop!

 

“Yah. Do Yeon Ri. How many times do I have to ---“

 

“Oh! Nevermind oppa! I can already see you!” She giggled on the phone and ended the call.

 

What? She can see me? That means...

 

I looked up from my phone and saw Do Yeon Ri heading our direction with a bright smile plastered on her face.

 

I sighed to myself as I braced myself for what was coming.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

We sat there in the room with the comfortable silence surrounding us.

 

I know myself that continuing practicing today won’t be a good idea. I assume that Yerim wrote this song thinking of her ex-boyfriend, judging from the lyrics. I don’t know how to put back the sincere smile on her face, because I still don’t know her all that well.

 

So I just stuck to a solution that I think everybody will enjoy when they are sad, especially Yerim, because I think she loves this? Or am I wrong? But it’s worth a shot right?

 

“Yerim-ah. You want to eat? I think we’ve been in this practice room for too long already. Maybe we can take a walk outside and eat.”

 

“Huh? What?” She looked at me and asked me to repeat what I said earlier.

 

Yup. This is not the Yerim I know. I have to think of something to get her back her soul. Just kidding. She still has her soul, but you get what I mean.

 

“I said do you want to eat and take a walk outside?” I asked her again, smiling at her, hoping that maybe my smile could get her to smile too...

 

“Oh. Sure sure.” She smiled timidly as she stood up.

 

“Let’s go! Let’s order lots of food today! I mean we did practice hard the past few days right?” I put my right arm around Yerim as we headed out. I want her to feel that she has a friend that will be there for her.

 

“We could order samgyeopsal, bibimbap, soondubu, ddokbokki, japchae, ox bone soup, ---“ I suddenly stopped from my babbling, shocked at the scene in front of us.

 

“Yah!” Yerim shouted.

 

She pushed my arm away from her shoulder and went to the girl, whom I think was Do Yeon Ri. Is she still not giving up on Myungsoo? Yerim walked angrily towards Yeon Ri.

 

“Yah! Who are you?! What did you do to my sister?!” She pointed accusingly at Yeon Ri as she looked at her angrily.

 

“I wasn’t doing anything. I just gave this girl what she deserved.” Yeon Ri replied confidently to Yerim as she eyed her head to toe, as if she was evaluating her physical appearance.

 

I just stood there quietly, unsure of what to do.

 

“Urgh. I hate you so much Kim Myungsoo!!!” HaeRin shouted outraged, as she walked out, probably heading towards the clinic.

 

“Whatever my sister did, I am sure that it was an accident and she did not deserve that.” Yerim told Yeon Ri then she ran after HaeRin.

 

“Sis! Wait for me!”

 

“U-uh... I’ll get going now...?” I said my goodbye to them awkwardly and followed Yerim.

 

She’s still in too much pain right now to handle this kind of situation. But it amazes me on how she can stand up for her friend even if she is going through a hard time right now.

 

You are one strong girl, Oh Yerim.

 

Do Yeon Ri’s POV

 

“U-uh... I’ll get going now...?” Woohyun said goodbye to us he walked away.

 

“Did you have to do that Yeon Ri?! Why did you do that?!” I was startled by Myungsoo’s voice. He sounded so angry at what I did. I was slightly scared, but I tried my best to not show it.

 

“Why not?! Didn’t you say she spilled this drink on your shirt when I asked you why your shirt was stained?” I pointed to the now empty cup I was holding.

 

“It was an accident Yeon Ri! Seriously?! Just stay out of my business will you?!” I slightly jumped at Myungsoo’s raising voice. He looked at me angrily before walking away.

 

Tsk. Why is he so angry at me?! I thought frustrated to myself as I crumpled the cup of the drink and threw it to the nearest trash can.

 

Wait... A while ago when that girl and Woohyun went out of the room, it looks like they were close friends, considering the fact that even Woohyun had his arm around her. And when I came here, Myungsoo was with this other girl, whom I assume is the sister of the other girl.

 

Why were Woohyun and the girl together? Why was Myungsoo also with the other girl and it also seemed like they knew each other already...? Why did Woohyun follow the girl? Why did Myungsoo get so mad at me when I didn’t even do anything wrong?

 

Who are these two girls and what connection do they have with them?!!!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^