Chapter 4

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Hey guys! Here's another update! :) I hope you enjoy it! But not much happens in this chapter. Lol. I'll try to update everyday as much as possible :))

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Yerim. Oh Yerim. Hhmm... It seems like she's a trainee." I thought to myself.

 

I was walking on the way home wearing a jacket, a cap, and some glasses so that people won't recognize me, when I passed by a cafe.

 

"I feel like drinking some coffee right now."

 

Without any second thought I walked inside the cafe and ordered cafe latte.

 

I took a seat while waiting for my coffee.

 

"One Cafe Latte!" The person in the counter shouted.

 

I stood up and went to the counter. I already had the coffee in my hand when somebody beside me told me.

 

"Hey! That's my coffee! That's my order! Don't go stealing other people's coffee! Get your own coffee!" She said as she took the coffe from me.

 

"Wait. That's mine! I ordered a Cafe Latte." I looked at her. Then I realized who it was. It was Yerim.

 

"Sir, here's your Cafe Latte."

 

"Oh. I'm sorry Ye- , I mean miss. I think we got our orders mixed up."

 

"It's okay. Im sorry too if I shouted just because of coffee." She said as she took a sip

 

"Maybe I was just too hungry. Haha. Bye!"

 

"How can somebody be so mad at one moment then be all calm the next?!" I shook my head and laughed to myself.

 

Yerim's POV

 

"I'm home!!!" I shouted as I threw the coffee cup in the trash can.

 

"Hi Rim-ah! What time is it?" Hae Rin yawned and stretched as she walked out of her room.

 

"Its just... What?! It's already 12:30 am?! Wow. I didn't know I stayed that long over there. I'm sorry if I woke you up at this time sis!"

 

"It's okay sis. Did you already eat?" She took a seat at the sofa and started rubbing her eyes. I feel bad for waking her up this late.

 

"Yup sis! Go back to sleep now. I'm just going to fix some of my things before going to sleep. Good night!"

 

I wanted to tell Hae about what happened today but she was already sleepy. I guess my story can wait until tomorrow.

 

Hae Rin's POV

 

I woke up early today so I already prepared our breakfast and I just watched television as I wait for Yerim to wake up.

 

"Good Morning Hae!" She greeted me as she went out of her room. "What's for breakfast today?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

 

"Is food all you can think about?! Hahaha. I cooked pancakes for us today!"

 

"Ooooh!!! Pancakes! Let's go eat!!!" God. Will there ever be a time when she won't want to eat?!

 

"So, how were things going on while I was gone?" Yerim asked me.

 

"Well, you were there during Aria's wedding right?" Yerim nodded in response.

 

"She just gave birth to twins two months ago if I'm not mistaken."

 

"Really?!! Wow. How about Karen? How's she doing?"

 

"Oh. Karen got back with her boyfriend. I remember her calling you even if you're here at Korea just so that she could talk to you. They're engaged now."

 

"Yup. I certainly remember Karen calling me. I was in the middle of sleeping late at night when an unknown number called and there was crying on the other line so I got scared. Then somebody talked then I realized it was Karen. Wow! At least she's happy again. How about Cathlaine?"

 

"You won't believe it, but Cathlaine went to convent." I told Yerim.

 

"What?! Cathlaine?! But didn't she have numerous boyfriends before?! How did that happen?!" She asked with her eyes wide open.

 

"I don't know. People change, I guess."

 

"Uuuhhhmmm... How about... Uuhhh... Gian???" I saw Rim hesitate at first, but I knew she was going to ask anyways.

 

"He's doing good. He's actually getting married in one or two months time."

 

"Aahh..." I observed Rim and her mood went down so I decided to change the topic.

 

"So Rim-ah! How was practice yesterday?"

 

"Huh??? ... What did you say?" I sighed. I shouldn't have said that. Of course she would still not be over him. He was her first love.

 

"I said how was your practice yesterday?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

 

"Aahhh... Practice yesterday was fine. Did some singing and dancing. Oh! And ssssiiiisss!!!!!! Guess whaaaat???!" She shouted like a four year old.

 

"What is it Rim-ah?"

 

"I finally got to compose! I only have the first verse though. But that's already big accomplishment for me! And I wouldn't have done it without somebody who helped me!" She smiled and had a satisfactory look on her face.

 

"And who might that be?" I asked curiously to Rim.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for some grammatical errors. v^=^

That's it! Leave comments or suggestions :))
I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring OTL