Chapter 28

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Tomorrow was our comeback concert, so we had the day off today so that we could rest well for tomorrow.

 

I was preparing my things for tomorrow so that I wouldn't worry about it later on. I opened my drawer and looked for my favorite shirt. It became a habit of mine to wear that on days of major performances. I just feel comfortable when I wear it.

 

I looked through my drawers and under my bed but I didn't see it. I checked the laundry basket and if it was with the clothes that were just cleaned, but it still wasn't there. I asked the others if it got mixed up with their clothes and they checked it, but again, it wasn't there.

 

Tsk. Where is it?! Why did you lose it Myungsoo! Pabo! Pabo! I thought angrily to myself as I laid down flat on my stomach on my bed. Then I sat up on my bed remembering something.

 

"Ah! Tsk. That's why I can't find it!" I thought aloud as I went out of my room.

 

“Sungyeol-ah!” I looked for him in the dorm and found him watching a movie in his laptop.

 

“Sungyeol-ah, could you go with me to Woollim???” I asked him.

 

“Why? We don’t have practice right? It’s our day off today. And I’m watching this really nice movie L.” He told me while his eyes were still glued to the screen of his laptop.

 

“Ah… Okay…” I sighed after replying to him.

 

I was putting on my shoes when Woohyun hyung talked to me.

 

“Myungsoo-ah. Where are you going?”

 

“I’m just going to pass by Woollim because I’m going to get something hyung." I replied to him, putting in my left shoe.

 

"Oh. Is that so? Can I go come with you? I have nothing to do anyways. I'm not used to just staying at the dorm the whole day. Let's go?"

 

Woohyun's POV

 

I had my hands in my pocket as we walked in the building. I just followed Myungsoo even if I don't know where we're going. We stopped walking in front of the clinic.

 

He can't be here because he wanted to see HaeRin right?

 

He opened the door to the room and we went in. He looked around as if he was looking for something or somebody.

 

"Excuse me miss. Where is HaeRin? Lee HaeRin." Myungsoo asked the girl who was sitting on one of the chairs.

 

"Oh. Her shift was done hours ago. I think she went home already."

 

"Oh. Thank you." We went out of the room and stayed outside for a moment. I looked at Myungsoo and it seemed that he was in deep thought until his face brightened up.

 

"Yah. Hyung. Yerim and HaeRin are really close right?" I noded in response.

 

"Do you have Yerim's number? Can I have it?" He asked me.

 

"Y-yah! Why do you need it? You guys aren't even friends right? Why would I give it to you without her permission?!" I told him. Why does he want Yerim's number? It isn't that he's interested in her right? I mean, he doesn't even know her!

 

"Ey. It's not like that hyung. My favorite shirt is with HaeRin because I asked her to clean it for me since it was her fault and right now, we don't know where she is so we could call Yerim to ask her where HaeRin is." He explained calmly to me. "And I have to get my shirt back hyung."

 

"Oh? Aaahh..." I chuckled embarrassed at my reaction a while ago. "I'll just call Yerim to ask her where HaeRin is okay?"

 

"Thanks hyung!"

 

"Yoboseyo?" I heard Yerim's voice on the phone.

 

"Ah. Yerim-ah. This is Woohyun. Do you know where HaeRin is? My friend here needs to see her."

 

"Sis is at home. We can go there together if you want? I'm almost done with my practice anyways."

 

"Ah. Alright. We'll just wait for you outside okay. Bye Yerim-ah" I ended the phone call and faced Myungsoo.

 

"Yerim said that HaeRin is at home. We can just wait for her and go to their house so you could get your shirt back. She should be finished in a few minutes.” I said to Myungsoo, looking at my watch.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

I was cooking our dinner when the doorbell rang.

 

“Just wait Yerim-ah! I’m cooking our dinner!”

 

I turned around while drying my hands on my apron. I opened the door to let Yerim in, but it seemed like she was not alone, she was with some people. And it was just not ‘some’ people.

 

Why is Myungsoo and Woohyun here?!

 

“Hi sis! Myungsoo said he needs to see you.” Yerim greeted me.

 

“Annyeong!” Woohyun greeted me as he entered our house.

 

I just ignored Myungsoo and went back to my cooking.

 

“Yah! HaeRin! Where’s my shirt? Are you done cleaning it? I need to wear it tomorrow.”

 

“Why would I clean it?!” I replied to him.

 

“You should! It was your fault!”

 

“Well too bad, I didn’t clean it.” I just shrugged my shoulders as I continued cooking.

 

“Yah. HaeRin. I know that isn’t important to you but I really need that shirt. You go clean that shirt, or else---“

 

“Can’t you see I’m cooking?! How can I clean that shirt of yours when I’m doing something else?!”

 

“Well can’t you stop it for a moment then?!”

 

“Well, I’m sorry that I can’t because no one else would continue to cook this because Yerim-ah can’t cook.”

 

“Aish.” Myungsoo messed his hair out of frustration. “Tsk. I really really need that shirt HaeRin!!!”

 

Psh. He just can’t stop nagging me. What can I do to make him stop?! Somebody please help me.

 

“Uhm. Sis! It’s okay. I can continue cooking.” Yerim suddenly went in the kitchen.

 

“Are you sure about this Yerim-ah?” I asked her because I think that she won’t be able to do it..

 

“I’m sure about it sis! It’s almost done anyways right? Go now.” She smiled at me.

 

“Okay. Thanks Rim-ah!”

 

“Finally! Now go clean my shirt!” Myungsoo shouted at me.

 

“Yes Mr.Arrogant! Gosh. Can’t you wait?!” I snapped back at him.

 

Yerim’s POV

 

I was just in the living room when I heard Myungsoo and HaeRin fighting. Then I heard that HaeRin can’t help him because she was still cooking. So I decided that I could help HaeRin with what she was cooking so that she could do what Myungsoo was asking for.

 

“Uhm. Sis! It’s okay. I can continue cooking.” I went in the kitchen.

 

“Are you sure about this Yerim-ah?” She asked me.

 

“I’m sure about it sis! It’s almost done anyways right? Go now.” I smiled at her.

 

“Okay. Thanks Rim-ah!”

 

“Finally! Now go clean my shirt!” Myungsoo shouted at her.

 

“Yes Mr.Arrogant! Gosh. Can’t you wait?!” She snapped back at him.

 

And they continued shouting at each other.

 

Uhm... Okay. What am I supposed to do with this? Uhh... Is this right? @#%!!!

 

“Hae... HaeRin!!! Sis!!! Hae??? HAAEEE!!!” I shouted help from HaeRin but I think she couldn’t hear me because she was talking to Myungsoo.

 

@%#&*@!!! I don’t know what to do with this. Hae is not here to help me. Tsk. Why did I volunteer again?

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I was just walking around the living room, looking at the pictures while waiting for Myungsoo.

 

Hrrrmm... It seems like Yerim and HaeRin are really close.

 

“Hae... HaeRin!!! Sis!!! Hae??? HAAEEE!!!” I heard Yerim shout sounding frightened.

 

“Sis??? Hae???” She continued to look for HaeRin, but I guess HaeRin couldn’t hear her. I decided to go to the kitchen myself to see what was happening.

 

“Woohyun-ah.” Yerim looked at me when I arrived at the kitchen.

 

“Why? What’s wrong with you Yerim? Why do you look so nervous?” I asked concerned for her.

 

“I don’t know if what I’m doing is right.” She frowned worriedly at me.

 

I checked what she was cooking but it seemed fine. I laughed at Yerim while I helped her with cooking.

 

“W-why are you laughing? I did it wrong, didn’t I?” She looked down shyly.

 

“No no. It’s not like that. It’s just funny that you’re so worried when you were doing it right.” I chuckled.

 

“Hyung! My shirt is still being dried. We have still have to wait for it. Is it okay?” Myungsoo told me.

 

“Ah. It’s okay.”

 

“Why don’t you eat dinner with us?” Yerim asked us. I could see that HaeRin was giving Yerim the ‘what the hell’ look and she was pointing to Myungsoo.

 

~

 

We were now at the dining table, eating dinner.

 

“Myungsoo. You’re not going to eat?” I asked him because all the three of us were already eating while he still had his plate empty.

 

“No hyung. I don’t trust HaeRin’s cooking.”

 

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?!” HaeRin said angrily to Myungsoo.

 

“I don’t trust your cooking. What if there’s poison? What if it tastes bad?”

 

“Psh.” HaeRin just mumbled to herself.

 

“Oh there’s bread. I’ll just eat this.” He said.

 

After some while of eating...

 

“Yah! Myungsoo. Why did you finish the bread?!” HaeRin asked him.

 

“Well, there wasn’t anything to eat you know.” He just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Well, there was dinner?! Only you didn’t want to eat it because you don’t want to!”

 

“Why is this such a big deal to you?!” Myungsoo snapped back..

 

Yerim and I just watched the two fight. When we made eye contact, we actually both laughed quietly, finding this situation very funny.

 

“Because that was supposed to be our breakfast for tomorrow. And Yerim can’t go hungry. She gets into mood swings if she does!”

 

I tried not to laugh at what HaeRin said so I just covered my mouth and put my head down because it would be inappropriate of me to laugh while Myungsoo and HaeRin were fighting. I felt somebody kick my foot under the table and Yerim looked at me angrily, although I can see that she was embarrassed.

 

“Aish. Nevermind! I’ll just buy the bread tonight.” HaeRin glared at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I went home ahead of hyung because he said that he had to discuss a few things to Yerim for tomorrow. I was quite glad to be going home already, except for the part that I was walking with HaeRin. We were walking the same direction because she had to buy bread.

 

“Noona! Noona! Noona!” Some high school students shouted and HaeRin looked at them but realized that she wasn’t the one they were calling.

 

“Psh. Why did you look to them when they weren’t even calling you?” I asked her.

 

“I thought they were calling me...”

 

“Well next time you shouldn’t just turn around to look at somebody if they call you, unless you really do recognize their voice. It’s not safe here, especially at night.” I scolded her.

 

“Yah! Why are you so concerned about this?! I just heard it wrong!” She replied to me, getting a little angry.

 

“Of course I’m concerned!” I crossed my arms.

 

“I mean, if you get harmed, what will I do? I won’t have anyone to pick on. I won’t have anyone to annoy. Then my life would just be tooooooooo boring.” I told her.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!” She was going to hit me but I already ran laughing really loud. My dorm was already near so she can’t follow me anymore.

 

I looked back at her and saw her annoyed face again. I just laughed at her reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

And... I'll' still be replying to your comments because... I dunno...hahahaha

htethninhahaha... I'm glad you found it cute :)

kpop_addict4everOh really?!! Belated happy birthday then! ^_^

babo-cover-girlaaaww... Its okay :) I'm glad you like the story! :D Let's see what Do Yeon Ri will do ;)) Thanks for the support! :D

exotichunhanThank you for upvoting! :D I'm glad you like the story! :)

anitaklr24I'm happy that you found it cute and sweet hihihi

Snivy4everWell, who wouldn't want the last piece of their fave food right? Glad that you like it! :D

angel_baby_inspiritYes they are a bit childish? hahaha Thanks for the support! :D

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^