Chapter 1

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Oh Yerim was walking down the halls of Woolim as she had a conversation on the phone with her close friend, Lee Hae Rin. She just arrived at Korea today. Both were from *insert home country* but it just so happened that Yerim came to Korea first for a job at some tv station.

 

Hae Rin is a fresh graduate of medicine and she will be working at Woolim this coming week as the company doctor. Meanwhile, Yerim had been accepted at Woolim as a trainee and she is on her way to practice now.

 

 

Yerim's POV

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up Hae" I told Hae Rin on the phone.

 

"It's okay sis! I'm a grown lady now! I'm pretty sure I can handle myself! Hahaha."

 

We're not really sisters, but we call each other sis because we treat each other like that. Maybe that's just how close we are...

 

"Whoops. Gotta go now sis! I don't want to be lose time for my practice! I'll just text you the address okay? I'm really sorry. See you later! Bye Hae!"

 

"Bye Rim-ah! Good luck with practice!" said Hae Rin.

 

 

Hae Rin's POV

 

"Hmmm..." I sighed as I ended the call with Yerim.

 

Finally! I'm at Korea! It had been my dream to actually live in Korea and work here. And it's not only that. I get to live with my sis and work at Woolim! Wow. Until now I am still very overwhelmed at these events happening to me.

 

*toot toot* (sorry for poor sound effects lol)

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I received a message from Rim-ah.

 

From: Rim-ah

 

Hey sis! Here's the address:

***************

Just take a taxi and tell the driver the address. By the way, I dont have food prepared. I'm sorry. Hahaha. You know I don't cook. Haha. Have a safe trip Hae!

 

I laughed to myself as I read Rim-ah's message.

I pulled a taxi over and headed to the address Rim-ah gave me.

 

“This sure is a new start for me.” I smiled to myself.

 

 

Yerim’s POV

 

I was on my way to the room I would practice in when I heard somebody singing in another room. As far as I know, all the people practing here were trainees.

 

I leaned in closer and took a peek into the room. I saw a girl practicing and singing her own self-composed song. I was so amazed at the fact that she was doing good, given that she was only a trainee.

 

I went to my practice room and started my vocal exercises. I practiced until noon because I also wanted to go home for lunch since my sis just came here. I texted her that we should have lunch together and that I’d go pick her up at home, since there were many restaurants near the place.

 

I took the bus and walked going home. I was surprised when I arrived because I expected that Hae’s luggage will still be there in the living room. It seemed that she had already fixed her things and was even preparing our lunch.

 

“Wow. Seems like you’re already feeling at home already! Hahaha” I went to her and hugged her. “I missed you sis! Aww. At least now I don’t feel that homesick anymore.” I broke the hug and went to sit at the dining table to eat.

 

“I was just actually planning to eat out you know.” I told Hae.

 

“Well, I’m guessing that you already miss eating your favorite dish so I just decided to cook for you, ‘cause we all know that Rim-ah can’t cook well.” She told me.

 

“Yah! You wanna sleep outside?! You just arrived here and you insult me!” I jokingly shouted at Hae.

 

“Hahaha. I was just kidding Rim-ah. Dig in. I know you’re hungry from practice.” She smiled at me and took a seat so she could also eat.

 

 

Hae Rin’s POV

 

 

“Hey Rim-ah! Slow down will you?! Nobody’s gonna steal your food!” I scolded Rim.

 

“Tihpsx isncbaus oasfu gndondod Hweaae”

 

“Whaat???” I looked at her like she was speaking an alien language. Hahaha

 

She swallowed her food first before saying, “I said ‘This is so good Hae’ Hahaha. I don’t know the last time I actually ate this dish! When will I ever learn how to cook?!” She pouted as she continued eating.

 

“Hahaha. You never know. What if you “future-boyfriend” actually knows how to cook. You can ask him to teach you!” I said

 

“As if that would ever happen. Just teach meeeee~~~ Hahaha.”

 

“Sure sure. When we have time I’ll teach you sis. Oh, by the way, I put my stuff in the other room hehehe.”

 

“That room was really meant for you sis! You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to come here! It gets really lonely. But it’s okay! ‘Cause now you’re here! And we get to work together!”

 

I laughed along with her. It’s been years since we were friends, and I can tell you, Rim-ah still hasn’t changed. She’s still the same immature and fun person I met.

 

“Woah! I didn’t notice the time!” Rim shouted.

 

“Why? What time do you have to be there?” I asked as I took the last bite of my food.

 

“My practice time is really just in the morning but I want my debut to be earlier so I just practice more than my allotted time. You wanna go with me to Woolim sis?” she smiled at me.

 

“Sure! I’d love to go with you! Wait. Let me change my clothes and then let’s head out!”

 

Yerim’s POV

 

We finally arrived at Woolim and me and Hae were on our way to my practice room when…

 

“Aaaahhh!!!! Omigosh! I can’t believe it!”

 

“Somebody pinch me! Am I dreaming?!!! Waaaah!!!!”

 

… and all other comments of the like.

 

We were being pushed by those trainees like me as they went to one direction where there were crowded people.

 

“What is that Rim-ah???” Hae asked me.

 

“I don’t know. Probably some famous group that the other trainees like. Let’s go Hae! We’re not here to just walk on the park right? Hahaha. I better practice. You want to go and look around a bit?”

 

“Yuhh. I’ll just walk around the building so I can know the place better.”

 

“Okay sis. Just call me if you need anything. I’ll just be in that room.” I told her as I pointed to the room I’d be practicing in.

 

 

Hae Rin’s POV

 

I was walking around the building and I saw the crowded trainees again. I got curious so I went there and took a look.

My eyes widened as I realized who they were chitchatting all about.

It was INFINITE! I knew Infinite, but I guess I'm not that into them. That's why these trainees were crowding towards this direction. Well, I'm not like those fans. I respect their privacy, and I believe that they should be left alone because they were practicing.

Good thing the security came and stopped those trainees... Although I noticed that Infinite was incomplete... Where was Woohyun???

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Welp. That's it guys haha
It's my first time writing so please understand :)
Thanks for all those who read :))

 

Thank you for my friend who gave me ideas to write! hihihi