Chapter 10

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hi! I'm sorry if I did not get to update these past few days... I became a little busy... I am so sorry OTL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Yerim's POV

 

After every practice, there would always be a drink by the door and sometimes there would be pain relievers. I felt happy that Hae would support me like this and it only made me work harder.

 

I was going home a bit early today because my stomach is demanding for food. I was opening the door to go out when I saw somebody bent down putting a drink down.

 

Who's this?! This is definitely not HaeRin. Wait... Woohyun?!

 

"Woohyun?!" I looked at him shocked. So it was him all this time... I thought it was Hae.

 

"Uuhh... Hi?" He waved and smiled at me.

 

"So it was you all this time! I thought it was my friend, HaeRin. Uuummm.... Thanks for the drinks and pain relievers!" I thanked him while locking the door to my room.

 

"Oh yeah. Sure. No problem..." Okaayyy... This is an awkward silence...

 

"Uhh... So you want to go home together since we're going the same direction?" He asked me while he was scratching the back of his head.

 

"It's okay. It's Hae's day-off today so it'd be nice to have some company today." I smiled at him. "But why are you bringing out a jacket and a scarf? It's not even that cold today."

 

"Well... You know... We have to keep our identity hidden."

 

"Oh right..."

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Yerim already knew that I was the one who was giving her drinks. But don't get me wrong. I'm only doing this to support her because I knew how hard it was to become a trainee. When I was a trainee, nobody was there to support me, and I can tell you that it was horrible. I only did this because I saw how hardworking she was and that she needed more support so that she won't feel alone in the struggle to achieve her dreams. I've been there.

 

We were walking going home when I was suddenly distracted from my thoughts as heard a stomach growl. I looked to the person beside me who was guilty of the sound.

 

"Sorry Woohyun-ssi..." She apologized and looked away.

 

"It's alright Yerim. Want to eat before going home? You seem hungry. My treat! You've been working hard and you deserve a reward!" I smiled at her as I got her arm and dragged her to my favorite restaurant in this place.

 

HaeRin's POV

 

Rim said she'd be home earlier today... I wonder where that girl could be...

 

"Bye too! Thank you for today Woohyun-ssi!" I heard a voice say outside.

 

Woohyun?! Could it be possible that that person who's outside is Yerim?!

 

"Hi sis!" Just in time, Yerim went inside the house.

 

"Hey Rim-ah! Do you know what time it is? You didn't even text me what time you left or where you were! I was worried about you!"

 

"Oh... Whoops. Mianhae sis! I'm so sorry!!! I forgot to text you! I'm sorry!!!" She gave me those puppy eyes and gave me a hug.

 

"Psh. Fine fine. Just remember to at least text me next time okay?! Come on. Let's eat dinner." I invited her to the dining table.

 

"Ohh... About that... I already had dinner..."

 

"What?! So I waited for you and you already had dinner?! I'm hurt."

 

"Haaaeee~~~ Siiiiiisss~~~ I'm sorry okaayyyyyy... I got too caught up in the conversation me and Woohyun-ssi were having..."

 

"Psh. So you'll forget all about your sis that you've known for years when a guy you don't even know that well shows up?!" I jokingly glared at her.

 

"Awwww.... I'm sorry sis! I promise I'll make it up to you!" She said as she clung to me. Still a clingy person after all these years.

 

"Fine fine. At least sit with me here while I eat and tell me what happened. You do owe me an explanation."

-----------------------------------------------

That's it! Thank you for reading and commenting and subscribing! We really appreciate it!

Sorry for grammar errors and typos.
 

Thank you again!

Comment and Subscribe if you like it! Votes will be appreciated :))
But we're not forcing! v^=^