Chapter 37

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV

 

“Yeah Yerim. Besides, you really are younger than us and it’s weird if you don’t use any formalities when talking to us because it’s obvious that you’re way younger than us with that face!” Dongwoo told Yerim.

 

“Aish. Fine! Fine! I’ll call you guys oppa. Happy? And Dongwoo oppa! I don’t look that young!” She threw her hands up in defeat and gave thunder stares at Dongwoo. Meanwhile, Dongwoo hyung just laughed it off, being the person he already is.

 

Psh. Even Dongwoo wants Yerim to call him oppa. What is up with these guys?! Tsk. I can’t take this. I’m going out.

 

I quietly put down my chopsticks and bowl of food and walked towards the door, trying my best not to be noticed.

 

I was about to turn the doorknob when somebody suddenly went in and started shaking me. I couldn’t see who it was because I was already too dizzy with the sudden movements. But I knew who it was once I heard the voice.

 

“WOOHYUN! This is Infinite’s practice room right? IS YERIM HERE? IS MYUNGSOO HERE?! Did Myungsoo do something bad to her?!! Why are you here and not with Yerim? You’re closer to her right? Don’t make Myungsoo do anything bad to her!!! WHERE IS SHE?!” HaeRin shouted like there was no tomorrow while she still shook me. I thought there was an earthquake. That’s how strong she shook me.

 

“YAH! CALM DOWN! Stop shaking me!” As soon as I shouted, HaeRin stopped and looked at me apologetically but she still had the questioning look in her eyes, asking where Yerim was.

 

“If you’re asking about Yerim, talk to her and to her oppas! I’m not even talking to her! Why don’t you ask Myungsoo yourself?! Psh. Get out of my way. I’m heading out.” I glared at her and pushed her aside to walk out of the room.

 

“I-I’m sorry HaeRin…” I apologized to her for my sudden outburst.

 

Why ask me? Me?! Closer to Yerim?! Isn’t Yerim closer to Myungsoo now?! Why don’t HaeRin ask Myungsoo. Psh. I’m just an acquaintance.

 

“I’m sure Myungsoo has a bad plan…” HaeRin muttered to herself.

 

What does she mean bad plan? Don’t tell me that Myungsoo wil court Yerim? That’s impossible! But it’s also possible. Aish! Why do I even care?! I told myself that I’m not going to care about Yerim anymore!

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We were continuing our peaceful conversation while eating a heavenly meal when somebody disturbed the serene atmosphere.

 

“WOOHYUN! This is Infinite’s practice room right? IS YERIM HERE? IS MYUNGSOO HERE?! Did Myungsoo do something bad to her?!! Why are you here and not with Yerim? You’re closer to her right? Don’t make Myungsoo do anything bad to her!!! WHERE IS SHE?!” Somebody shouted.

 

I know that voice very well. Aish. What is that girl doing here?! And I AM NOT THAT BAD OF A PERSON. Does she really think I’m that mean?! She’s just really annoying that’s why I’m like that to her.

 

We all looked at each other and turned our heads to the direction of the voice.

 

“Oh? Is that sis?” Yerim asked while she took a look.

 

“YAH! CALM DOWN! Stop shaking me! If you’re asking about Yerim, talk to her and to her oppas! I’m not even talking to her! Why don’t you ask Myungsoo yourself?! Psh. Get out of my way. I’m heading out.” Woohyun hyung glared at her and pushed her aside proceeding to walk out of the room.

 

I immediately covered my mouth to prevent a laugh from coming out. I also saw the other members hide their laughs and smiles.

 

Our plan was definitely working. I didn’t know Woohyun hyung would get really mad from something so small.

 

Yerim’s POV

 

“YAH! CALM DOWN! Stop shaking me! If you’re asking about Yerim, talk to her and to her oppas! I’m not even talking to her! Why don’t you ask Myungsoo yourself?! Psh. Get out of my way. I’m heading out.” Woohyun glared at HaeRin and pushed her aside to walk out of the room.

 

Woohyun??? Not talking to me? What? Why? Did I do something wrong?

 

I sat there more shocked of what came out of Woohyun’s mouth rather than the fact that HaeRin was actually here.

 

“Woohyun-ah . . . ?” I muttered under my breath and stared at the door Woohyun just recently shut after he went out.

 

“Sis! Are you okay?! Did Myungsoo do anything bad to you?! TELL ME IF HE DID! I’ll get back on him sis!” HaeRin went to me and asked me tons of other questions.

 

Somehow, I didn’t get to absorb what HaeRin was telling me because what’s going on my mind was what Woohyun said a while ago.

 

”If you’re asking about Yerim, talk to her and to her oppas! I’m not even talking to her!”

 

”If you’re asking about Yerim, talk to her and to her oppas! I’m not even talking to her!”

 

”I’m not even talking to her!”

 

WHY?! Did I do something wrong?! I don’t remember anything I did that would make Woohyun that upset. Aish! You’ve done it again Oh Yerim. You made another person upset without you even knowing what you did!

 

I decided to just head home to have some time to think about what’s happening. I stood up from my seat with no words coming out of my mouth and headed out without even saying goodbye to them.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Sis! Are you okay?! Did Myungsoo do anything bad to you?! TELL ME IF HE DID! I’ll get back on him sis!” I went to Yerim and asked her tons of other questions.

 

“Yah! I didn’t do anything bad to her! I’m still a person with a conscience you know!” Myungsoo glared at me after hearing the insults about him.

 

“Sis! Say something! Why are you not talking?!” I asked Yerim.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why is she not talking?! I knew it! You did something bad! Come here you little ---!” I left Yerim in her state of shock and instead strangled Myungsoo with my own two bare hands. Meanwhile, some members, I can’t quite point out who because I was too busy trying to kill Myungsoo, tried to pull me away.

 

“HAERIN! STOP! Myungsoo did nothing wrong!” Sunggyu said trying to stop the fight going on. I quickly took my hands off Myungsoo’s neck and looked guilty. Myungsoo just glared at me from the side, trying to gain some air that he lost.

 

“And if you guys haven’t noticed, Yerim already left. It looks like she didn’t even understand anything that was happening.” Hoya stated as a matter of fact.

 

I looked behind me and saw that Yerim already left.

 

Why did that girl leave me here?! How can I handle this situation now?!

 

“Hyungs. Do you think Yerim heard what Woohyun hyung said? That he’s not even talking to Yerim?” Sungjong asked.

 

“What if she did? And she got shocked and just left without a word?” Sungyeol added some conclusions.

 

Wait. What exactly is happening?

 

“I think our plan is working. We just have to think of more tricks to make Woohyun more jealous.” Sunggyu said.

 

“Wait! Wait! Wait! What are you guys talking about? And can somebody explain to me why Woohyun was so mad a while ago? And why isn’t he talking to Yerim? What exactly is happening?” I asked them, my mind filled with curiosity while all of them just looked at me with the knowing smirks on their faces.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

“So you guys are telling me that Woohyun actually likes my sister?” HaeRin asked us again like what we said was something unbelievable.

 

“Yes. And I didn’t do anything bad to your friend. Stop getting mad at me without even knowing the truth yet. Psh. You always get mad at me. This time I have witnesses that I really didn’t do anything bad.” Myungsoo said coldly with his arms crossed.

 

“Okay okay. I’m sorry about that. I just… I don’t know. I thought you were a kind of person that would do something bad to Yerim. I didn’t know you’d also think of something like this for Woohyun and Yerim. Thanks. And I’m really sorry about a while ago.” She sincerely apologized to Myungsoo.

 

“Woah. Why do I feel more frightened than relieved? You’re actually saying sorry? You’re not going to shout at me?” Myungsoo looked at Haerin shocked at her reaction to his statement.

 

HaeRin rolled her eyes and composed herself.

 

“Yes. I am actually saying sorry to you. And I’m not going to repeat it again, okay?” HaeRin forced a smile on her face and looked at Myungsoo, rather threateningly.

 

“Okay okay. So now that you know our plan, I assume that you’d agree if you’d help us with this HaeRin?” I asked her.

 

“Sure! What can I do to help?” She asked us.

 

“Try not to ruin our plan like what you did a while ago.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Yah! I didn’t know okay!” HaeRin glared back at Myungsoo.

 

“Actually… There’s something you can help us with HaeRin.” I told her.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Good morning sis!” I greeted Yerim as I set down our breakfast on the table.

 

“Why aren’t you ready yet? Don’t you have practice today?” I asked her.

 

“What? No. I’m too lazy today. Maybe practice can wait tomorrow.” Yerim said lifelessly.

 

Aish. What am I supposed to do now? I have to make sure Yerim goes to practice so Infinite can go on with their plan.

 

“But you have to go sis! Think about your dreams! Didn’t you say that everything you wanted is finally here! Don’t throw away the opportunity! They might decide to replace you if they don’t see you working hard! And you already form a good team with Myungsoo!” I tried persuading her.

 

“Fine fine. I’m going. And I thought you hated Myungsoo? I’m going to take a bath.” Yerim said as she left the dining table.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

Thank you anitaklr24 & babo-cover-girl for supporting! :D It went pretty well hahaha

 

Thanks again! :DD