Chapter 6

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

 

Annyeong!!! I'm back with another update! Sorry again for the grammatical errors and typos. Enjoy! ^_^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I sat down on the floor as I watched the video of the dance we were learning.

 

“Ahh. That’s why I can’t get it right! I keep doing the wrong move! Aish! Myungsoo you’re so stupid!”

 

I practiced first without the music and little by little I got the steps right. I the music and started dancing to it. I was already practicing the dance the third time around when I fell on the floor.

 

“Ugh! My feet was on the wrong position when I turned. How am I supposed to walk home now?!” I sighed to myself.

 

Then I remembered that the clinic was close to this room. I slowly made my way to the clinic, hoping that it was still open.

 

 

Hae Rin’s POV

 

It was L! Myungsoo! A famous idol was in front of me! Well... What did I expect. I am in Woolim... Of course I'd bump into idols every now and then. God. Pabo Haerin.

 

“Uuhh… Are you going to help me walk or just stare at me all day?” He smirked as he told me.

 

“Oh. I’m sorry. Uhhh… I… I was just shocked to see you. I thought there was nobody practicing anymore. What happened to you by the way?” I asked him as we reached the clinic and he sat down while I got the bandage.

 

"I was practicing our dance when I fell 'cause my feet were in the wrong position." He told me.

 

"Aahh... It's a sprain so you should rest for about two days. You can only use the injured area after two days. Take a rest and you'll be as good as new." I told him while I was putting the bandage on his foot.

 

"There! It's all done now! Apply ice on it when you get home. How are you going home by the way? You can't walk far and you need somebody with you."

 

"Aahh... It's okay. Woohyun hyung is still here so we'll be going home together. But I seriously need to rest for two days?! But we need to practice. I need to practice!!!"

 

"You have to rest it. Or else, the sprain might just get worst. It's just for two days. You can catch up after you rest. You said Woohyun is still here right? Where is he? I'm going to call him so he could pick you up here."

 

He told me where he was and I realized that I would pass by Rim's room on the way there. I can call her there so we can head home already.

 

I was near Rim's room when I saw somebody peeking at the door of Rim's room.

 

"Who is that? Looks like Rim has a supporter! Hahaha"

 

When I took a closer look, I realized that it wasn't just anybody who was peeking in Rim's room. It was Woohyun.

 

I was going to call his attention when he saw me first and put his index finger in front of his mouth, signalling to me that I should keep quiet so that he won't be discovered.

 

"Aahh... Woohyun-ssi. Myungsoo has a sprain and he said you were still here so I was just going to tell you that Myungsoo needs help going home and you could go pick him up after you practice..." I whispered to Woohyun.

 

"Aahh... Sure sure. Just give a few more minutes to watch this trainee."

 

"Wow. She has a really nice voice and she's so passionate in her singing. I wonder why she hasn't debuted yet..." Woohyun mumbled to himself but I heard him.

 

"It seems like somebody is interested in Rim." I smiled to myself.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Wow. She has a really nice voice and she's so passionate in her singing. I wonder why she hasn't debuted yet..." Just when I said that, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Myungsoo.

 

From: Myungsoo

 

Hyung! Where are you?! Let's go home. It's getting late and I need to rest my foot so I can recover faster.

 

"Myungsoo's in the clinic right?" I asked the girl beside me.

 

"Yup. Let's go?"

 

"Sure sure." I took one last glance at Yerim before I went to the clinic with this girl.

 

"Yah hyung! What took you so long?! I've been waiting here for minutes!" Myungsoo said with irritation heard in his voice.

 

"I'm sorry if I took long. Why so angry?” I laughed as I helped Myungsoo stand up.

 

“Hey, uh, I---“ I was about to thank the girl when somebody came in the clinic shouting.

 

“Haaae!!! Siiiis!!! Are you done yet?! Let’s go home! I’m hungryyy~~~” I saw Yerim going in the clinic... Wait...

 

“Do they know each other?!” I looked at Yerim and the girl I talked to a while ago.

 

 

------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe if you like it ^_^

Votes will be very much appreciated :DD
But I'm not forcing! Hahaha

Thank you for reading this story :))))