Chapter 7

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoythis update!!! :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun’s POV

 

“Do they know each other?!” I looked at Yerim and the girl I talked to a while ago.

 

“Wait Rim-ah. Can’t you see there’s still people over here?” the girl said to Yerim.

 

“They do know each other. I am so dead.” I looked over at the girl and smiled at Yerim.

 

“Uhh... Thanks for helping Myungsoo Miss...?”

 

“Lee HaeRin. No problem. Don’t forget to apply ice once you get home!”

 

“Oh! Hi Woohyun-ssi and Myungsoo-ssi!” Yerim greeted us.

 

“Hi Yerim! Nice to see you again! Thanks again for helping Myungsoo HaeRin! And please... just please don’t tell Yerim what you saw a while ago.” I whispered the last part to HaeRin.

 

“Sure Woohyun-ssi. I’m glad I could help.” She told me with a bright smile on her face..

 

“Aish. What’s taking us so long?! Let’s just go home already hyung!” Myungsoo flashed an annoyed look on is face.

 

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Whats with Woohyun-ssi? Why does he want me to keep it a secret??!Does he like my sister?! Woah. But I still can't get over the fact that we were meeting idols...”

 

“Yah Hae! What’s wrong with you?! You look like an idiot smiling there alone.” I just smiled at Rim.

 

“Ooohhh... I get it... It’s because of Myungsoo right?! Am I right?!” Yerim asked as she wriggled her eyebrows up and down.

 

“Pft. I'm not really into them you know... Idols are all the same... But it’s more than just that Rim-ah. If you only knew...”

 

“So it is Myungsoo... You owe me a story! Well... Can we just go now already? I’m seriously hungrrryy~~~”

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like those kinds of people. Whatever Rim-ah. Let's just go home." I got my bag and went out of the door.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“This is so frustrating! Just when I needed to practice more, I get sprained because of my stupidity! Now Gyu hyung will get even madder at me. I shouldn’t have gone to the clinic. I shouldn’t have asked that girl for help. Then maybe I could just pretend that I was okay, and then maybe, I could still practice.” I can’t get myself to sleep, so here I was, contemplating on what happened earlier.

 

--- A while ago ---

 

“What happened to you L? How did you get a sprain?”

 

“I just had my foot in the wrong position when I turned.”

 

“Aahh... You should be careful next time L. We have tons of performances so we should always be in good shape, okay?”

 

I sat down on the chair when we got home. Everybody else were already sleeping in their own corressponding rooms.

 

"Here's the ice for your foot Myungsoo." Hyung gave me an ice pack as he said that.

 

"Hyung! I don't need this. I'm just going to rest so I can already practice tomorrow okay? Goodnight hyung." I tried to stand up and go to my room.

 

"Yah L. You can’t practice tomorrow remember?! You have to rest! Your situation might get worse if you push it!”

 

“Just let me be! I know what I’m doing! I’m tired.” I snapped at Woohyun hyung ‘cause I was in a bad mood and here he was scolding me for things that I also didn’t want to happen.

 

“Whatever you want Myungsoo. But I’m telling this to Gyu hyung and the others. You’re injured, and I don’t want you to get hurt. I think they’d feel the same.”

 

---End of flashback---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe if you like it! Votes will be very much appreciated :)
Sorry for grammatical errors and typos

and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY FRIEND WHO ALWAYS HELPS ME WITH THIS FIC (you know who you are ;) )

Thank you for reading! :D