Chapter 20

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“Wahh! I’m so tired! Can we take a break?!” I stretched my arms out and yawned.

 

“Oh. Okay. Sure. I’ll just practice my routine while you go rest over there. Time is gold.” She giggled.

 

“You don’t want to get something to eat? Aren’t you hungry?” I asked her while she was doing some stretching in front of the mirror.

 

“No. I’m not hungry.” She replied. But as soon as she said that, her stomach growled. I laughed at her as she hid her embarrassed face.

 

“You know you can take a break sometimes. Here.” I tossed her a biscuit I brought with me.

 

“Thanks Woohyun. You’re not going to eat?” She catched it and smiled at me.

 

“Of course I’m going to eat! I have a whole bag of food with me!” I took a seat beside her and began eating too. We had our backs leaning on the mirror.

 

“Thank you Woohyun.” I looked at her and saw that she was staring straight ahead while eating her food.

 

“No need to thank me. It’s just food.” I laughed.

 

“No. It’s not just for the food... You know. For everything. Thank you for the drink.” I saw her smile when she said that. “It actually makes my day knowing there’s actually somebody out there to support me. Thank you because I wouldn’t have finished the song if you didn’t help me, and I wouldn’t be noticed by Jaesook sunbaenim if it weren’t for that song. Thank you. I don’t know why you’re doing this but I’m really grateful.” She looked at me smiling.

 

“Uhh... Well... That’s nothing really. I just remember myself in you when I was a trainee too.” I sighed and offered her some juice.

 

“Thanks. Why? What was it like when you were a trainee?” She asked taking a sip of her juice.

 

When I was a trainee, I thought I’d never even debut.” I smiled bitterly.

 

“Oh really?! Why?! But you’re really good in singing and dancing now! And you have the face!” She replied shocked at what I said.

 

"I honestly just got accepted because of my voice. This.." I said pointing to my face. "This is all just make up. And I wasn't really a good dancer before. I used to do the same stretching routine for two years before I actually got to improve."

 

"Oohh... You must've really worked hard to be where you are right now."

 

"Yeah. I did. I used to be like you. Staying in the practice room until late in the evening just to practice my singing and dancing. Sometimes I don't even take breaks. But I felt so alone back then. Like I was on my own achieving my dreams. That's why when I saw you, I had that urge to help you, because I don't want another trainee to feel what I felt like back then. I don't know..." I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"How about you? How are you doing so far?" I looked at her and I saw that she fell asleep. She must be really tired. She was late. Maybe she practiced really late last night...

 

I got the juice from her hand and put it down because it might fall.

 

"Sleep well Yerim-ah." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes to sleep.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I looked at my watch and saw that it was still too early to head to the practice room. But I’m also too lazy to go back to our dorm. We just finished our discussion and I'm on my way to the canteen to grab something to eat. Maybe I could also stay there while I wait for the other members to arrive in the practice room.

 

I bought a sandwich and went to a random table and put my head down to sleep. I'm still sleepy. It wasn't my plan to wake up early today.

 

 

HaeRin's POV

 

I'm eating breakfast in the canteen right now. I still have a lot of time before my shift starts. Me and Yerim always go to here together so I'm a bit early today.

 

I was still eating when somebody suddenly sat beside me and put his head down. I just ignored him since he wasn't doing anything to bother me anyways.

 

After I was done eating I realized that I couldn't get out from my seat if this guy would not stand up. Our table was beside the wall.

 

"Uhm... Excuse me... Could you stand up even for just a sec so I could go out?" I told the guy but there was no reply. Maybe he's sleeping...

 

I tapped his shoulder to wake him up.

 

"Excuse me sir. Could you stand up just a bit so I could go out?" I asked him politely.

 

"Psh. Find another seat." He said still keeping his head down.

 

"I'm going to go out and not take a seat..." I said trying to be patient with this guy.

 

"Tsk." I heard the guy click his tongue but he still kept his head down.

 

"Yah!" I kicked his feet under the table to wake him up. "I'm just asking you to stand up so I could get out! You don't own this table!"

 

"Can't you see I'm sleeping?! Aish." He looked at me angrily.

 

"It's you?!!!" We both said pointing to each other at the same time.

 

Yerim's POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly as I woke up. Tsk. I fell asleep. Time was wasted. I scolded myself as I thought that.

 

Why does it feel like there's something heavy on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw that Woohyun's head was on my shoulder.

 

"Aaah!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs while I moved away from him. Don't blame me. I was shocked.

 

Woohyun's head suddenly hit the floor.

 

"Ow!" He said sitting up while rubbing his head.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once again thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Subscribes, Votes, and Comments will be very much appreciated! ^=^
If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me :) I don't bite XD

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^