Everyday

Dance Sarang

Everyday. I see Mark everyday for what, three or four hours? Do you think that's enough time to be together, dance together, talk together, have fun together, etc..... For me, hmm yeah. For Mark, not so much. He really wasn't kidding when he said that he's gonna hang out with me a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I actually kinda sorta like it. I mean, Mark is really cool and cute and a swag dancer and all. I also like getting jealous glares from girls when we're walking down the street or something. Mark makes you feel like you're important or something, I don't know. 

It's already my second week training and at the beginning of the week, I was SUCH a mess. I'll tell you why. You'd probably feel me too, I guess.

So it was the first day of the week and it was a normal training day. The highlight of the day was that the song he played to get loose was "I'm y and I know it". I gotta admit, Mark was a total BOSS at that song. Plus you gotta admit, the lyrics fit him really good. Curse my dirty mind, anyways.... You could probably picture how it was. It was the usual. You know us laughing our butts off and Jay coming in to check our sanity. So that was training. The time of my humiliation happened AFTER training.

Mark was toweling himself off from all the sweat. He looked really good. Plus on this training day he wore a tank top that REALLY showed his biceps. They weren't massive like those annoying body builders or anything, but they were, like Mark says "Swag". I went to go grab my bag to go home. Oh how tired I was. I was gonna go home, switch on my lazy bum mode, and fangirl over kpop groups. 

"Uh uh. You're not going anywhere yet." I was stopped at the door by Mark's arm. "Ya! I wanna go home now! Let me through!" I tried to push pass him but he blocked my every move. Curse myself for not taking taekwando lessons when my dad asked me to. If I did I would be like, "Yo if you don't let me through you'll have to answer to my foot!" And then I'll flash my black belt or whatever they use. 

Fighting him wasn't getting anywhere and I was getting tired. I collapsed on the floor exhaustedly. "Aww you're so kyeopta when you can't win over me." Mark and his teasing. He was laughing to himself with his back to me and you know what I did? I tackled him from behind. He so didn't see it coming. He fell forward and landed on his stomach. Yeah! It's a tie now!

Eventually we got up, said our sorry's to one another, and did some explaining. "Why do you want me to stay? Is there something else we need to cover?" I asked. We were sitting on the floor in the dance room. "Yeah I wanted to ask if you have any plans tonight." Again with the awkward questions. Seriously does he even have any more up his sleeve of awkward questions? Again I'll just go with honesty..... But wait.... What if it's a date? I hate this right here. What if it is? What if it isn't? Hate those situations. "No I don't have any plans. Why?" I decided to just say something and see what happens next. Sooo... What happens next?

"I was thinking we could go out together. You and me. Maybe eat somewhere or something, you know." Oh the irony... I was right! It's a DATE!!! Probably.... I was tempted to ask, "You mean as friends or as a couple?" Of course I didn't ask that. That would be more awkward. 

Now to solve the problem of WHAT IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD SHOULD I SAY?!?! Ok I'll only result to this when I have no idea what to do. Eenie meenie. Yes I know that it's totally random and all but I just don't know what to do ok! Mark was distracted because Jay came in the room to talk to him. Ok I'll do while he can't see me. I decided to do it on my feet. Left foot is "No" and right foot is "Yes". Ok here it goes.... Eenie meenie minie mo, catch a foot by the toe, should I go with Mark on this outing (didn't know what to say so I just said that) yes or no. Oh.....

Bet you know where it landed on. That's right, curse myself for doing such a random thing to decide something. YES!!!! ETTEOKE?!?!?!