Cozy

Dance Sarang

I was shocked to see Mark behind me. I lost my footing and feel backwards into the pool. I was screaming because it was sooooo cold. I was so glad that I knew how to swim. It was pretty obvious too, but not to Mark. As soon as I fell in the pool he dived right in to help me. For a moment I pretended that I didn't know how to swim. I kind of forgot how because he carried me back to dry land and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even move even though he was having a hard time swimming while holding me. I've always hated these cliche parts in movies or books, but now that I've actually experienced it, I like it.

He set me down on a chair and immediately ran inside to get me a towel. Let me rephrase that, TEN towels! He brought TEN! He was wiping every part of me. It was weird having him touch me like, everywhere. Neither of us spoke yet. I didn't because I was soaked, freezing, and still in shock. He didn't because he was too busy keeping me dry and warm.

He finally finished wiping me and I was all warm and cozy from the oversized towel he wrapped around me. He carried me inside the house and set me on the couch. I tried telling him that I could walk and that I was fine, but he didn't listen. 

I was confused the rest of the night. After he set me down on the couch, he sat beside me. And guess what he did? He STILL thinks I'm not warm enough, so he put his arm around me. He didn't speak yet and neither did I. I was finally feeling tired and sleepy. So I feel asleep on that couch, in a towel, feeling warm and cozy, in Mark's arms.

I woke up on the bed that I originally slept in at Mark's house. Did Mark carry me up after I fell asleep? He probably did and I felt really bad that he had to carry me. Sometimes I'm a heavy sleeper and that night just had to be the time that I was. I felt a blush coming as I remembered last night. Mark was really sweet for caring about me too much last night. I wonder how he found me outside. Was he checking on me in my room and found me gone? 

I got up to get ready for breakfast. I sure hope that they caught the prisoner because I don't think I can stay another night here. I went to the bathroom to go wash my face. I saw a soft baby blue robe on the counter. On top of it was a note:

Hey. Keep warm ok? :)
~ Mark

I went downstairs wearing the robe Mark gave me. I was feeling like a happy camper this morning for some reason. Wait, was it because of Mark? No, it's not.......right? I'm happy because I'm in a warm robe that's all. Which was given to me by Mark.....darn it!

"Good morning Rhyth. Did you sleep good? I hope the bed was alright. Mark if I found out that she didn't sleep well, you're gonna be in so much trouble mister!" Mark's mom said. Sheesh woman, calm down. Mark looked to me with pleading eyes. Part of me wanted to lie to see what his mom is gonna do to him. But, the other part of me took in his aegyo and gave in. It was the truth anyway. "Yes it was perfect thank you so much Mrs. Tuan." I said cheerfully. "Oh good." she said. Mark mouthed the words thank you.

I ate breakfast with them. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna miss their personal cooks! I wonder if I can borrow one of them sometime......

After breakfast we switched on the TV to see the update on the prisoner. We all sighed with relief when we found out that he was caught and put back in prison. For some reason, Mark looked kind of sad. What's with him? Doesn't he want a prisoner free neighborhood?


Hi everyone! Thanks to all of you who voted! I decided not to do the rap battle because I would have to think of lyrics. That's not something that I can come up with pretty fast. If you were hoping I would do it, I'm sorry. Anyways, I hope you liked this fluffy chappie!

No dancing or singing in this chappie, but here's some songs I would recommend listening to when reading me story:
*** Just One Day by, BTS
*** I Like You by, GOT7
*** Don't Go by, EXO