Bring It On

Dance Sarang

Here's the little "twist" that Mark was referring to: Rap Battle meets Acting. You heard me. This rap battle is your average rap battle. With disses, insults, burns, and put downs galore. The catch is, you have to rap with movements. You have to put some acting into your rapping. Do you get what I mean? Well Mark, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. I'm also a boss at acting. Let's do this boy!

~ Hi guys, sorry to interrupt in the middle of the chapter. Ok, here's how it's gonna go. From here on out their rap battle is going to be in play. It starts off with their rapping, then in parenthesis it tells their movements. You get me? I hope you do. Enjoy!

The music started playing.

Mark:

"Rhyth, what kind of name is that?"
"Your name is so lame, I'mma tip your hat."
(Rhyth's wearing a hat so he tips it over)

"You think you're so swag with your fancy prancing."
"Oh my bad, that's really you dancing."
(He does a dance that kind of represents Rhyth's, except weird.)

"You think you're so cute with your ripped up pants."
"But really you're no better than my fat aunt."
(He flashes her a pic from his wallet. It's a pic of his fat aunt wearing jeans with way too many rips. Btw, so not attractive at all.)

"You think you're so cool, but you've got no game."
"Look at the party you threw, in which no one came.
(It's true, Rhyth threw a party when she was 14 and no one came. Oh and Mark made a frowny face and made it look like he was crying.)

"You're so skinny, you've got no muscle."
"If you go against me, you could barely tussle."
(Mark was wearing a tank so he flexed his biceps.)

"You're so pretty, I mean you're a score."
"But have you looked in a mirror, you've got acne galore."
(There was a mirror in the room, so he turned her so that she was facing it. She doesn't have a lot of acne, just some but you could barely see it.)

Rhyth:

"Oh Mark, you think you're such a hero."
"But you know where you stand? That's right, #0."
(She makes a 0 with her hands and sticks her tongue through it.)

"You think you're dancing is all that."
"But really it like mine, you're just a copy cat."
(She makes cat movements.)

"The style of your red hair, nobody wants to share."
"When people see you, they wanna swear."
(She messed up his hair and puts a thumbs down right in front of his face.)

"I mean look at your red hair, it's like that Disney Fairy."
"How about I call you Mr. Strawberry?"
(She makes a pouty face.)

"Oh Mark, you think you're so smart."
"But really, you're no smarter than a fart."
(She pinched her nose and shook her head.)

"This rap is over, I am the best."
"And there is no need for another contest."
(She goes all up in his face.)

"Oh and one more thing, you kiss girls thinking they want more?"
"But I'll show you, I'll have you begging on the floor."
(She leans in closer and closer as she raps and kisses him on the cheek. Mark is surprised, but secretly he's impressed.)

~ Omg! Can you please tell me your opinion on this rap battle?! This is my first time doing one. I think some of the lyrics are pretty lame (Wtf? Why did I say fart?!) Idk! What do you guys think? Wow, I've been updating a lot have I? Ok, Lukookie's gonna take a break. Peace!

~ Oh and if you were wondering what music was playing while they were rapping, just try to imagine a beat that would go along with their lyrics. There's no specific song for their rap battle.