Hiding

Dance Sarang

I think I'll go into hiding for the rest of my life. I can't seem to stop thinking about Mark and the night at his house. I don't feel like going to training today even though I have to. Ugh I hate this!! I hate when my life becomes like the lives of those insecure girls in dramas, movies, romance novels, and more!! I hate living the cliche lives that I've read about in books or seen on TV. But I guess this happens to every girl in some part of their life right?

Curse you parents!! I tried asking my mom if I could stay home and miss training because I wasn't feeling good. This is her response: "No! It doesn't matter if there's an earthquake, tsunami, or the end of the world! You Are Going To Go To Your Training!" Oh mother I know you're soo supportive and all, but GOSH!! I actually know the reason for her acting that way. Ever since I began training everyone in my family plus BamBam thought about what good this could be for them. BamBam because he'll have a famous BFF. My mom because of the money. My dad because he'll have something to brag about at work. My brother because money too. He thinks I'll buy him anything he wants but that's soooo not happening! Uh uh bro, this is my gold!

So yeah...guess who has to go to training? Guess who has to see Mark? It's actually still pretty early so I walked to the company. I'm so not ready! I don't think I could look at him without running away. I......BEEP BEEP. I had a text. Ugh probably my mom to check if I actually went to the company for training. I turned it on to see...Mark. Oh the irony....

Mark: Hey

Me: Sup

Mark: Don't go to the company

Me: Huh why?

Mark: Come to my house

HIS HOUSE??!!?!? I didn't text that by the way. Why does he want me to come to his house?

Me: Why?

Mark: Just come. I'll tell u y when u get here.

Ok.......I guess I'll go to his house then. Alright I have to stop being like this. I'm gonna have to face him sometime anyway.

I walked to his house and rang the doorbell. The door opened almost immediately. "Hi," Mark said. "Why can't we go to the company? Why did you tell me to come here?" I just decided to be straight forward to him and just ask him what was up. "The company is closed for the day because there's repairing needed to be done in some of the dance rooms." he said. "Ok...then why did you tell me to come here if there was no training for today? Seriously Mark, I could have gotten more sleep." I said. "If I told you then you would've gone home and I didn't want to miss a day without hanging out with you." 

I feel major blushing coming on!! After he said that he took my hand and pulled me inside. I was shocked at his sudden touch and my feet didn't seem to be cooperating with me that day because I fell. Before I hit the ground he scooped me up in his arms. He was doing that cute lip biting thing again, which took my blushing to the next level. 

"You ok?" he asked. "Yyyeah," I said. He set me down and took my hand. He led me to the living room and sat on the couch. He told me to sit too. 

"Do you have any plans today?" Mark asked.

"Just me and my pillow," I said. Mark laughed.

"Ok mind if I switch places with your pillow?"

I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

*O* *O* *O*