Dance to the Rhythm

Dance Sarang

He's probably playing with my head again, like last time. Last time was a false alarm and this time it probably is too. "As friends right?" I asked. "Yeah...sure...." he said. "As friends alright." He smiled but it looked fake. 

"Where are we going?" Mark was driving me somewhere and he didn't tell me where. "How about let's go eat first?" First? As in we're going to more than one place together? "Ok."

We ate at a simple restaurant. Not too classy, not too cheap. I liked it. I was glad that Mark's not the type of guy that would always go to classy restaurants that cost a lot. I'm also glad that he's not the type of guy that would fight over the bill. You'll never believe it, but whoever payed the bill was chosen at random. Yeah we played Rock Paper Scissors for the bill. Loser had to pay. I lost and nothing was said about it. He didn't offer to pay it instead. I payed the bill, and I was actually happy for doing so.

"Ok where are we going now?" I asked. "One of my favorite places in the world." And with that note, he continued driving to wherever that place is. I was trying to think about what that place could be. Isn't his favorite place a dance room or a stage? 

I was right. It actually is a stage. We're at a place called Dance to the Rhythm. We were standing outside the club. Yeah it was a club. But not your typical kind of club. No drinks or anything bad like that. It was a club that held dance competitions everyday that it's open. I found out something else about Mark today. He not only loves to dance, but he's competitive about dancing too.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "Well since we can't train today, I thought we could dance somewhere else." Ok I get it. "Plus," he said. There's more reasons why we are here? "This place reminds me of you." What? Does he mean the dancing?...oohhhhh....Dance to the "Rhythm". Rhythm Rhyth, get it?