Cooking

Dance Sarang

MARK!!!!

He's so dead!!!

Ok, when I opened my eyes and looked around, I was distracted. While I was distracted, Mark came from behind me, and carried me.

Before I had a chance to react, he started to run at full speed. Towards the pool! Before I could say anything, he jumped into the pool with me in his arms!!

I flailed around in the water, trying to gain control. I finally did and I saw Mark trying to swim away.

"Yah! Come back here! Where are you going?!" I swam as fast as I could towards him. He's gonna get it!

I was gaining on him until I finally got to him. Like he could get away from me.

I started hitting him uncontrollably. What the heck?! He's actually laughing right now!! Hello! I'm trying to inflict pain upon you right now!

"Rhyth, calm down!" he yelled, still laughing. 

"How can I?! You practically threw me into the pool without me saying anything!" I was mad. MAD.

"Look, if I asked you to swim with me would you have said yes?" he asked. I stopped to think about it.

"No," I said.

"Exactly!" he yelled in my face. Then he splashed water on my face and swam away from me.

"Yah!" I yelled. Oh Mark.... You really shouldn't have done that....

We swam around the whole pool, trying to splash water on each other's face. When we started doing this, I was pretty heated. But then as the game progressed, I found myself having fun. My scowl turned into a smile in minutes. I immediately forgot about trying to kill him. And I to my fun mode.

We finally stopped out of exhaustion. Mark and I were sitting on the side of the pool. We looked at each other and just bursted out laughing.

"That was fun," he said.

"Not for me," I said. But secretly, I had fun as well.

"Oh come on, stop pretending that you didn't have fun. You obviously did by the huge smile on your face right now." he said. I pushed him back into the pool. He didn't see it coming. Hahhahahhahah! 

He popped out of the water with a pissed look on his face. All of a sudden a mischievous look appeared on his face. Uh oh....

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Before I had a chance to figure out what he was gonna do, he grabbed my foot and pulled. Hard.

Instead of landing in the water, Mark held his arms out and caught me. I was holding on tight to his shirt and my face was laying on his shoulder. I took my face off to face him instead.

He was smiling. Before I had a chance to scream at him yet again for doing something like that, he leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. 

I leaned in, making it seem like I was gonna kiss him back, but instead I face palmed him. He was so surprised that he let go of me and fell back into the water. I took this chance to escape out of the pool.

When he popped out of the water, I was already drying myself off with a towel. 

"Haha!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He got out of the pool and he reached down. Uh, what is he doing? Oh Mah Gawd.

He was taking off his shirt.

Please.

Don't.

It's off.

He walked over to me and took the other towel from my hand. He started to dry himself off. Me? I don't know where I am right now. Who am I? What am I doing? What did I just see?

I was staring. Apparently way too long. He noticed me staring and I immediately looked away.

"What?" he asked.

"What?" I asked in return. Yes I was trying to cover myself. Even though I was caught. Dang it!

"I'm gonna go change ok. You should too." he said.

"But err, I don't have anything to change into," I said. Rhyth stop thinking about Mark's bod. I mean it Rhyth, you better stop. Dang it!

Good thing he wrapped the towel over his body. Ok, now I can concentrate. Whew!

"Oh yeah. Follow me then," he said. He led me inside the house. We went up to the second floor and turned into his parent's room.

"Um Mark? Are you even allowed in here?" I asked. I don't want to be intruding in Mr. and Mrs. Tuan's privacy.

"Yeah they're cool," he said. We walked into the closet and Mark showed me a suitcase. 

"These are clothes of my sister's. They should be able to fit you," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Okay, I'll be in my room changing," he said and left the room.

I started to look through the clothes. A lot of them were a little big for me until I found the perfect one:

I usually didn't wear things like this, but I had to change into something you know. I went downstairs to see Mark. Wait.... What is he doing?.... Omg! Mark is...

Cooking.