What's Today

Dance Sarang

There wasn't any training today. Unfortunately the repairs need to be done for the rest of the week. So there wasn't any training for the rest of the week. Sigh... Well, for one thing, I won't have to see Mark. Also, for some reason, I think I'm supposed to remember something about today. What's so important about today?

The night of our kiss keeps replaying in my mind over and over again. It's official. I finally know the answer. And the reason for why he was acting like such a jerk at the club yesterday. He likes me. Mark Tuan officially likes me.

Blushing. Stop. More blushing. Stahp. Exceeding the limits of blushing. STAHP! I can't. For some reason, I'm filled with a huge wanting. I want to see Mark right now. I want to be with him right now. I want to hang out with him right now. It's official to me now too. I like Mark Tuan. I, Rhyth, like Mark.

Will things ever be the same now that we know that we like each other? I guess some things won't. But, I know one thing that will never change. Dancing. We will always share the same passion and desire for dancing. After all, it's what brought us together. It's what brought us closer. Closer to each other.

I promised myself I wouldn't act this way if I ever get in a relationship, but Y ISN'T HE CALLING ME!!! It's not like he promised to call me or anything, but still. I hate the way I'm acting. How did my life have to become like those cliches? Sigh.... Boys.... What they do to girls these days... I'm not talking about that! I mean, the way they make us insecure and everything. You know?

Should I go to his house? Why am I even considering this?! That is so unlike me! Hey, how about I just go over to a boy's house? (Sarcasm) NO! ...Should I?

/BeepBeep/ Someone texted me. Could it be...

BamBam: yo

Sigh... Fine... What does he want?

Me: wuzzup

BamBam: Wat u doing today?

Me: idk

BamBam: I'm coming k?

Me: y

BamBam: Fine then, I see how it is. U don't even want to hang out with your BFF anymore. /sniffles/

Me: shut up :P Fine u can come. One condition tho

BamBam: wat

Me: buy me ice cream :P

BamBam: whatevs fine

We stopped texting each other. I really thought it was Mark. Oh well... I got ready to hang out with BamBam. I went downstairs to wait for him, but he was already in my living room. What the heck?

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh I've been here." he said.

"You mean you texted me from my own living room?" I said.

"Yup, now let's go." he said. He got up from the couch and looped his arm around my arm. He led me out the door. I was walking towards my car, but he pulled me away.

"Where are you going? Aren't we going to take my car?" I asked.

"Nope we're walking to our destination. It's not far." he said.

"So where are we going then?" I asked. Usually if BamBam and I hang out, where we're going is the first thing he'd tell me. Weird...

"You'll see" he said. Double weird...

The path we were taking was familiar to me. I figured out where we were going. We were going to the huge park near our neighborhood. Really BamBam? You're idea of fun today is going on slides and swings? I guess I don't mind. I like the feeling that I'm still young and capable of doing lots of kiddy things. Even though I'm approaching the age of an adult, I still like to play around and act like a child. You know, live while we're young.

"BamBam seriously? Why the park all of a sudden?" I asked. Even though I'm glad to have fun, I'm still curious for what he's got planned for today's hangout. We were approaching a bench. He let my arm go, put his hands on my shoulders, and pushed me down into the seat. He started to walk away.

"Yah BamBam! Where are you going? Is this a prank? Are you seriously leaving me right now? Are you seriously going to keep ignoring my important questions?!" I yelled after him.

I stayed sitting there feeling insanely frustrated. BamBam you will regret this?! I had enough already and was about to stand up and leave, when someone put their hand on my arm. Oh gawd, not another !

I turned to see who was holding my arm. It was Mark. I was surprised right now. And I was also insanely confused. What was he doing here all of a sudden? There's something going on here? Was BamBam part of a plan or something?

"Mark? What are you doing here?" I asked. He let go of my arm.

"If you stay you'll find out yourself," he said. He smiled at me like he had a plan up his sleeve.

"Come on out guys!" he yelled. The rest of GOT7 came out from behind the trees around us. They were all smiling at me. What's going on guys?

They arranged themselves in front of me. JB got out a stereo and pressed play. They were all eyeing each other weirdly. Like they were gonna regret what they were about to do right now. The music started playing. They were performing for me. And Mark was was dead center. For me.

They had a cute little dance made up. They were also singing. Well a little, anyway. The lyrics were cute... WAIT! I know this song! Oh Mai Gawd. It's a girl group song. Omg! They're really doing it! They're dancing along to it! Mark never took his eyes away from me. Mine never left his eyes either. Why is he even doing this? Was he dared to do this? Or maybe he's doing this for me perhaps? I was probably really red right now from over blushing, but I didn't care. I was also trying to keep myself from laughing my off. What mattered the most was that I was with Mark right now. And he was showing me how he feels. How he feels about me.

The song finally ended. They were all smiles, clapping, and praising each other for their good work. Mark immediately walked over to me. He produced a small pink box out of his jacket. He couldn't stop smiling like crazy. I couldn't either. Seeing him so happy, brought out great happiness from me too. He handed me the box. What's this for? It's not my birthday. See? Even he knows what's important about today. Err! What's today?!

"Happy Valentines Day Rhyth." Mark said.

0_0 0_0 0_0

~ Lol! Ahh! Can't control my Mark and Rhyth feels! Anyways, here's the song they performed for Rhyth:
*** APink No No No
Bwuahhahha!!! Can you guys even imagine?!?! XD Bye, gonna go roflmfao! XD