Hugging

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

Rhyth didn't text or call me at all today. I mean, I wasn't expecting her to, but it was Saturday. There wasn't any training. She wasn't training. At least, I hope she wasn't training.

The thought of her training and the thought of her sleeping crossed my mind. I really hoped she was sleeping. She needed the rest.

I tried to picture her reaction next week when she finds out there's no training. Will she be somewhat mad? Or perhaps happy?

That's the thing about Rhyth. Sometimes she's so unpredictable. I liked people like that. If someone is unpredictable, they give off this sort of rush. It's like, you'll never know what's gonna happen next, what they're gonna do, those kind of things. It also symbolizes the fact that they're not such a boring person. Rhyth was neither boring nor predictable. She was perfect just the way she was.

Rhyth may be stubborn and hard to get along with at times, but we always make it work. We have to make it work anyway. That's us. 

The next task I had to do was pretty much one of the hardest for me to accomplish. It would be so hard to get Rhyth to do this. By the way, this next activity of us is actually a dare. When Rhyth and I are together, dares just magically come to our heads. I had a dare stored in my mind ever since that day we swam together in my pool. Next week was the perfect time to put the dare in action. 

The dare would last the whole week. So I had to do that task right now. I went to the mall to by a week's worth of what I needed for the dare.

As I shopped for those things, I couldn't help feeling completely confused. I never shopped for these before. It felt weird being there by myself. I decided to get help from one of the employees. I went up to the girl at the cashier.

She immediately looked up from her magazine when she saw someone approach her workstation. Her face lit up when she saw me. She put on a flirty smile.

To be entirely honest, I didn't like girls like this. The flirty type. I should've known better to ask a girl employee for help. Especially since she looked about my age. Well, I can't turn back now.

"Hi," she said. "Can I help you?" She batted her eyelashes at me. I think I saw her wink at me a few times.

"Uh yeah, I need help picking out some. Could you help me? Maybe give me some advice?" I asked. She rushed out of her workstation.

"Sure, who is it for? Your sister or cousin?" she asked.

"My girlfriend." I said. Her face immediately changed moods. From a happy, flirty fangirl to a frustrated, angry dumped girl. Sorry to let your happiness come to an end. Will she still help me though?

"Oh I'm sorry," she said. "I forgot that I'm needed in the back. Maybe someone else could help you." She angrily marched away to the back of the store. She even whipped her hair in frustration. That is so not my type of girl.

I rolled my eyes at how pathetic she was. After all, life isn't a wish-granting factory. There are times when you want something so badly, but no matter how much you try, you can never get it nor accomplish it. That's just how life is.

I scanned the store with my eyes, looking for another employee that could help. My eyes landed on a woman that looked to be in her late thirties. Perfect. At least she wouldn't flirt with me. I went over to her.

I asked her for help and she gladly stopped what she was doing to assist me. I told her how I was having trouble picking some out for Rhyth. She told me to describe her. I told her about Rhyth and I even showed her a picture of her.

The woman went right to work. She talked about how this one went with her eyes. How this one wasn't too showy, so it would fit Rhyth's likings. How this one would make her smile since it was her favorite color. I bought seven for each day of the week. They were a little pricy, but it was worth it.

"Good luck," the woman said as I left the store after paying for what I bought. Yup, I sure was gonna need the luck. It would be hard to get Rhyth into some of these, but knowing her, I knew she would do it for a dare.

I left the mall after I got done with my task. A few more tasks to go then I'll be all set for next week. 

I was driving by Rhyth's neighborhood on the way to my next destination, when I saw Rhyth outside her house. But she wasn't alone. Oh absolutely not.

She was with a guy. They were hugging. So tightly.

~ Hi again! Double update today! Whoo hoo! XD I've got a surprise guest coming your way... ^^