Package

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

It was Sunday. There wasn't any training today, but my plan begins today. Operation MarkHyun starts now.

I woke up at 7:30 AM, knowing Rhyth would probably still be asleep during this hour. I laid out all seven of the things I bought at the mall yesterday. I picked one of them and wrapped it up. But before I sealed it in the box, I laid down one of the missions on top of it. 

I wrote Rhyth's name on top of the box to finish it off. I brought it downstairs with me and had a quick breakfast. I had to be there before Rhyth read the mission. My parents were in the kitchen drinking coffee together. They eyed we weirdly as I sped through breakfast, hurriedly chomping down on my cereal.

"You seem in a hurry," my mother told me. "Date with Rhyth I suppose?"

"Sort of," I said in between bites of my cereal. 

"Oh alright son," my dad said while patting my back. He and my mom exchanged smiles. Parents are so weird these days. I knew why they were behaving that way. They've been teasing me ever since. Ever since that day when they saw me and Rhyth on top of each other on the couch. 

My parents aren't normal parents. I've started realizing that throughout the years. They tease me about that time instead of lecturing me about how it was improper or something like that. 

I rolled my eyes at how they were acting, as I finished my breakfast. I said my goodbyes and changed for today. I wore something that would probably go good with what I got for Rhyth. I remembered the package for Rhyth and I was off. 

Rhyth's POV:

I woke up and checked my phone. No missed calls from Mark. I wonder if he still feels stupid about being jealous the other day. 

I found it funny how he was jealous of my own cousin. Well, he didn't know Sehun was my cousin, but it was still funny. After Mark found out, we had a good laugh about it. We ended up having a lengthy conversation about Sehun. I told him everything about Sehun. I wanted to be entirely honest with Mark. I wanted him to truly believe that I loved him and would never cheat on him. Throughout our conversation, I emphasized the word "cousin" a lot, in which Mark laughed every time. He was amused by the fact that I wanted him to understand that Sehun was just my cousin. And nothing else.

I got up lazily and checked the time. It was a little past 8:00. I was still pretty tired but decided to get up anyway. The sun was blinding me by it's brightness as I looked at the window. It was as if the sun was telling me to get up. Disturbing my slumber. Might as well get some more training done then.

I slipped on my robe and slippers and went to the bathroom. I was about to wash my face when I was frightened by the sight of it. My face looked like it hasn't been getting a lot of rest for the past few days. I couldn't really blame it for looking the way it is. It's all because of training. But I guess I can blame myself for the way my face looks too.

I stomped downstairs, knowing everyone would probably be awake by now and I didn't have to be quiet. I went to the kitchen, in which I was greeted by the sight of my mother and father cooking. My brother was waiting at the table, utensils in hand. 

"Yah! You might as well help!" I yelled at my brother. I ruffled his hair in which he returned with an eye roll. 

"Good morning," I said to my parents. "Do you need any help?"

"Good morning sweetie," my mom said. "Nope, but could you take out the trash and check the mail for us please?"

I was right on it. You'd probably expect me to complain about having to do chores first thing in the morning. But the thing is, I don't really mind chores. I like how we don't have maids and such. It means my brother and I have to do chores, and that means, practice for the future. I don't wanna live a life with maids and such doing things for you. I don't wanna grow up relying on them all the time. I want to have my own responsibilities too. My brother would always complain about having a big house, but no maids. I would never complain because I want to live a life doing things on my own. For my kids, for my family. That is, if I do end up having one in the future.

Sure, having a personal chef would be nice too, but learning how to cook yourself would be even better. Maybe even fun too. I carried the trash to the front door, keys wedged in my teeth. I was about to step outside, but I was surprised to see a package in the way. It had my name on it. I didn't order anything, so this must be a gift of some sort. I hurriedly did my chores, eager to know what was inside the package. 

I picked it up and rushed back inside. I dropped the keys and mail on the counter and went up to my room, package in hand. I plopped it on my bed and scanned it for any letters or who it was from, but there was no sign of either. 

Maybe there was a note inside of the package. I opened the box to see an envelope. I quickly opened it, eager to see what's written inside. Here's what was in the note:

Dear Rhyth,

Guess who? Hehe :P Rhyth, I have no other choice but to think of another way to get you to go out with me. So I came up with something. In which I won't tell you...yet... :P If you haven't seen it already, I got you a little something. Can you meet me at the movies at around 9:00? Please? Pretty please?I guess I should explain one thing to you. The paper attached to this note is your mission. Everyday this week, I've come up with a mission for you to do. You have to complete the mission in the matter of time we spend with each other. Got it? I hope you do. So here's your mission. (Attached page)

~ Hi readers! Sorry for late update. If you haven't seen my message a few days ago, please check out my blog post entitled: I won't be online much anymore. I guess the title is pretty self explanatory. Hehe XD I would've wrote more, but I wanted to get you all on the edge of your seats. I'll try my best to update asap! Thank you for reading my story! ^^ Hehe, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to extend this story as much as I can. I don't want it to end! :,(