Twist

Dance Sarang

We got out of the car and Mark started walking towards the entrance.

"What are you waiting for come on... Rhyth? Uh, what's up?" he said. Yes, right now I'm looking at the sign, with eyes wide open, and jaw slightly ajar. Wait, Mark can sing? I've always thought he was just a dancing and acting cool kind of guy. Although Mark and I are finally together, there are still a lot of things that I don't know about him. He has never once mentioned being able to sing.

"Rhyth?" he asked. He was probably checking to see if I was still sane or not.

"Mark, you never told me you could sing." I said.

"If I did then you would've known where we were going." he said. "Now come on or I'll carry you in like a bride and tell the people who work here that you and I just got married. Would you like that?" he said. I quickly walked through the entrance. Mark was pouting as if he wanted to go along with that plan. No sweetie, in your dreams!

Mark got us a room and we were sitting there flipping through the song book.

"What kind of songs are you into?" I asked Mark. Looking at him, he's probably more of a hip hop and rap type of guy.

"Rap," he said. I stand corrected. I started to look for some raps that we could both do.

"Ok how about we do some GD?" I asked. GD raps are my fave and have always been.

"Nah, the last time I tried a GD rap, I was made fun of," he said.

"What? You can't do any of his raps? I could even do them." I said.

"Oh really?" he said mischievously. What's your plan for the day Mark?

"Yeah," I said. "Mark you never told me what we were going to do here. So are we just going to sing some songs together or what?"

"Ok I'll tell you now. The two clues I gave you earlier are actually the initials of what we're gonna do. Two words Rhyth. Rap Battle."

Rap battle?! Oh it's on Mark! He could tell I was starting to get excited. I was smiling and I was also trying to think of some lyrics.

"Hold on Rhyth. That's not all. There's a twist." Oh Mai Gawd Mark, that just got me even more excited!

"Well tell me then!" I squealed. I couldn't wait like a kid couldn't wait for a toy on Christmas.

"What were your first thoughts when you heard me say rap battle?" he asked.

"Well, I was thinking a rap battle with us talking trash about each other or better yet, a battle of us bragging about ourselves. Either way I want one of us to go home in tears and it's so not going to be me!" I said. Bring it on Mark!

"It's none of those Rhyth," Mark said.

"Then what?" I asked. The ones I said were actually the one I was leaning towards more.

"Rap battle with a few tweaks." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.


~ Lmao Surprised everyone? Remember that poll I made that had to do with Mark and Rhyth having a rap battle? Well, I looked back to it and I saw that the rap battle with a twist had the most votes. I know I didn't do it for the chapter after that poll, but I decided to do it now. It'll take a few days though. I'll hurry asap! Feel free to tell me your guesses on what the "twist" is! ^ - ^