Next Week

Dance Sarang

Now this is how it was gonna work after all the auditions. So after today the three judges will be given two days to decide the twenty people they're gonna get from the people who auditioned. And the rest will either cry, move on, or put up a fight, and yada yada yada... When I heard those three words from Mark I was utterly confused as to what he wanted me for.

"I'm sorry let me explain and talk over with my fellow judges," Mark said in a rush and with a huge smile on his face. Seriously, what exactly did he think of me and what did is he talking about with the other judges. I tried ear hustling. Ok I don't normally do that, but this is really important to me right now. I was really nervous and I couldn't stop twisting my hair. Yes, it was a habit of mine when I get nervous. Come on, finish talking already.

I don't know how long they talked but they eventually finished and turned to face me. "Sorry for the wait Rhyth." It was Jay who spoke first. "Rhyth, how bad do you want to be in this company and pursue your dreams?" This time it was Mr.Moves who spoke next. I marveled at this question. I thought about my question. Wait, was this a test? Ok what should I say? I finally got my answer.

"How bad you say," I said. "Dancing has always been my life, my passion. If I don't dance it's like my whole world stopped. That's why I want to pursue a career in dancing. That's why I want to be in this company. That's why I want to dance for life. That's how badly I want to be in this company." I answered. I said this very confidently and put a lot of meaning into each word. I gave them time to process what I said.

"Wow, I just love this girl," Mark said. I was a little surprised at this comment. "Can I ask a question?" I asked. "What exactly did you want me for Mark?" "Well..." he said. "How would you like to be in this company as a dance teacher?" I can't believe what he just said. Does this mean that I'm an official dance teacher already? Wow that was easy. "I know what your thinking Rhyth" Jay said putting me back to reality. "The answer is no Rhyth, you won't be a dance teacher right away." Darn! "It's just, the three of us are utterly amazed at what we saw earlier." "Can I say the rest?" Mark interrupted. It's a good thing Jay let him because oppa looked like he was about to burst. "Ok the three of us talked and by what we saw we already decided that you would be one of the twenty that will be training here to become a dance teacher!" he said through excitement. 

"Really?!" I practically screamed. Dude keep your cool. I cleared my throat. "I mean really?" I said. "Yes and you will start training next week." Mr.Moves said. "So that's why Mark said he wanted me after I finished dancing huh" I said. "Not quite," Mark said. "I said that because I wanted to be your official trainer. I want you."

I left the audition room and went to go look for my family and BamBam. BamBam was the first one to spot me and practically tripped on his way to me. I mean he was running to me as if I was the last piece of cake on earth. Yes, that is what he would do in that situation. "So what happened, did you get in, did you fail, who was the judges, did you remember your moves, did you forget your moves..." He started to loose his breath. "Calm down and breathe BamBam, gosh dude!" I said. "Ok I'll explain everything when we get home." 

When everyone got home we all sat on the couch with some snacks and all eyes were on me. Well, BamBam was eating while looking at me. He was a nervous eater. "We're waiting!" BamBam finally said. It's so funny how he just bursted like that. Ok Rhyth stop teasing them, get on with it! I told them everything that happened in the audition.

It's already been a week since the audition. I didn't have to go to the meeting at the company two days after the audition, since I already know that I got in. My parents were so happy for me and BamBam picked me up a practically hugged me to death. After the audition we had a party and I have to say I'm really happy. I'm especially happy today because it was my first day of training. I wonder how it's gonna be? Rigorous, intense, smooth? I wonder how Mark's gonna be like. Woah, I almost forgot, Mark!!!

Aish! What if when I train with Mark I'll be really shy around him. Darn, why does he have to be so utterly cute?! Other than that there's something I'm really curious about, his dancing.

"Ok let's go NaHyun!" my mom yelled from downstairs. Alright Step 3 starts today. Let's go Rhyth!