Yolo

Dance Sarang

Mark and I were led to seperate rooms in which they instructed we get ready in. I changed into the extra clothes I brought with me. Ohh, so that's why Mark made me bring extra clothes. Hehe, smart move Mark. No way was I gonna skydive in a dress!

There were a lot of gear we had to put on. They explained to us what they were and why we had to wear it. Since it's me and Mark's first time skydiving, we both had to go with someone that was more familiar with it. After I finished changing, I exited the room and waited for Mark. I noticed a guy walking towards me.

"Hello," the guy said when he walked up to me. "Is this your first time sky diving?"

"Yeah," I said. "You?" 

"I've done this so many times that I apparently lost track," he said with a chuckle. He reached up to rub the back of his neck. He offered me his hand to shake. 

"I'm Jaeho," he introduced himself. "You must be Na Hyun."

"That's me," I said. I looked at him weirdly. "Wait, how do you know my name?" He smiled at me.

"You'll be going with me on your dive." he explained.

"Ohhh," I said. "Hehe, thanks. If I were to go alone, I'd probably have no idea what to do."

"Don't worry, you'll be safe with me." He smiled a deadly smile. I have to admit, he is cute. But *cough cough* not as cute my Mark though.. At that moment, Mark exited his room. He immediately saw us and made his way over to us.

"Ready Rhyth?" he asked me. I examined Mark's face. His face had a tinge of red near his cheeks. He must be really happy or really nervous. Or maybe even both..

"Rhyth?" Jaeho asked. Mark noticed Jaeho standing next to me.

"I go by Rhyth instead of Na Hyun," I explained. 

"Rhyth.." Jaeho said. "I like that." He raised his hand in a salute position.

"Permission to call you Rhyth." I laughed and copied his position.

"You have my permission." I replied. Mark looked at us weirdly. He turned to Jaeho and held his hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Mark," Mark said. "And you are?" Jaeho accepted Mark's hand.

"I'm Jaeho," Jaeho replied. "I'll be going with Rhyth on her dive." Please don't be jealous Mark...

Mark nodded and put his arm around me. "Take care of my Rhyth. She may not look it, but she's scared out of her mind right now." I playfully slapped Mark's cheek.

"Yah, the person that's scared here is not me Mark." I laughed. Jaeho looked at us and by the expression on his face, I could tell that he got the hint that we were a couple. I smiled at Mark. Instead of getting all jealous and telling the guy to back off, Mark clued the guy in on our relationship. I applaud you Mark.

"Who's ready to sky dive?" Jaeho asked. Mark and I followed Jaeho through a door that led out of the building. He led us to a helicopter nearby. Mark and I were introduced to the pilot and we also met the person Mark was gonna sky dive with. 

"Hey," he said. "You must be Mark." He looked at Mark and shook his hand. 

"I'm Jota," he introduced himself. "You're not scared, are you Mark?" 

"Psh nope," Mark stated confidently. Sure Mark... Sure...

"Hehe, I was just teasing." Jota said. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jota cheered. We all cheered and followed him into the helicopter. I've been in a helicopter before so I was familiar with the lift off. It was a little rocky at first, but then it starts to regain composure once it's in the air. I looked to Mark and saw that his face was turning a light shade of green. I reached over for his hand. He smiled at the touch of my hand, but his face began to show worry.

Once we were in the air, Jota began attaching himself to Mark and Jaeho did the same for me. It felt weird as our bodies were practically touching. It must've felt weirder for Mark and Jota, now that I think about it. Jota opened the door. I let go of Mark's hand and walked towards the door, Jaeho following behind me. Mark reached over for my hand again. His face clearly displaying a huge amount of fear. I should've known better than to go on with this plan. Looking at his face, he must be scared out of his mind right now. There really was no turning back right now. I moved forward and kissed Mark on the lips. Jota and Jaeho exchanged looks. I released myself from the kiss.

"You can do it Mark!!" I yelled through the sound of the helicopter. Mark nodded his head and smiled. I grabbed his hand and we both stood at the exit of the helicopter. We both exchanged looks and let go of each other's hands. Jota counted down.

"Three..." I nodded to Mark, showing him that I was okay and that he didn't have to worry about me.

"Two..." He nodded back to me, showing that he was alright and that I didn't have to worry about him anymore.

"One!!!" Mark and I jumped out of the helicopter, hurdling towards the ground, screaming for dear life...

- Hello readers! To be honest, this was a challenging chapter to write because I've never been skydiving before. Hehe, if any of you have ever been skydiving before, feel free to correct me on anything I've written about in this chapter. Hope you liked this update! XD

- Two characters that I included in this chapter (Jaeho & Jota) are actually members of a group called Madtown. You guys should check them out if you haven't already! I immediately fell in love with them! Hehe, this song of theirs would actually match this chapter:

*** Yolo by, Madtown