Samgyeopsol

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

Now onto the the next part of my plan. I decided to name this plan Operation MarkHyun. Get it? It's supposed to be a ship of the two of us. Rhyth would freak if she ever heard me use her real name though. I've been trying to get her to tell me her real name one day, but she kept refusing. But after I worked my Mark Charms on her, she finally spilled.

Oh Na Hyun. Even her name was pretty. She went on and on about how she hated it and the fact that it didn't match her dancer image. But I argued that it was pretty of course.

After she told me her real name, she made me swear to never use it. Swear never to call her by her real name. 

"I swear I will never call you by your real name." I said.

"Good." Rhyth said.

"So I'll call you Jagiyah instead." I laughed. She thwacked my forehead.

So the next part of Operation MarkHyun, wow I love that name, is to plan everything we're gonna do. I already have a few ideas. Some harder to accomplish than others. I just needed to make sure that I had everything I needed.

I went to the destination of our first activity. I had to reserve a spot for the two of us. I pondered the fact of whether or not we should still go on with this. She did lose the bet after all. I made my final decision. Yes, we're definitely going through with this.

I walked along the grounds as I gazed at the different shapes and sizes of planes. I wonder how it would feel to be in one of those planes. 

I finished making reservations for next week and started off towards my next task. I went to the movie theaters to see if the movie Rhyth wanted to see was still playing next week. I walked up to the employee.

"Hi, is that movie still playing next week?" I asked. I pointed to the movie I was referring to.

"Yup, for the rest of the month actually." the employee said. "The movie's been extended because it's so in demand lately."

"Ok thanks." I said. He nodded as I left the theater.

I thought about that movie Rhyth really wanted to see. The truth was, she practically forgot about it because of training. She's been talking about it for a few weeks or so, but then she all of a sudden shut up about it. As if training was a mini warrior inside her head, trying to defeat and get rid of everything unrelated to itself.

But it's a convenient thing that I remembered. Rhyth's gonna love me for remembering. 

Next up, Youngjae's house. There was something I asked him about a few days ago. I wonder if he kept his promise. I sure hoped he kept it. I reached inside my pocket for my phone. I was gonna dial his number, but stopped myself from doing so. To test if he really kept his promise or not, I'll pay him a surprise visit. 

I drove to his house and watched as the scenery changed completely. I stopped at the gate and told the security guard who I was visiting. He didn't have to ask me anything else because I was probably familiar to him by now. 

Youngjae's family was rich. That's how they live in such a well protected area. With a gate and a security guard and everything. I pulled up the drive way of Youngjae's house. 

I walked up to the front door and noticed Sora, Youngjae's sister, sitting on their front porch. She was working on homework. I didn't want to sound rude by not speaking to her, so I greeted her first.

"Hi Sora," I said.

"Oh hi Mark," she said quietly. I didn't know it at first but I realized later on that she had a crush on me. I thought it was cute considering she was only thirteen. The thing about her though is that she's too quiet and shy. She's not one to express her feelings much. And so I just leave it as it is. It was always gonna stay like this anyway. No way is Youngjae gonna let her date me. Plus I'm too old for her. It will always be a school girl crush. Anyways I have Rhyth. And she's all that matters.

"The door is unlocked. You can just go in." she said quietly. I almost didn't hear her. I nodded and walked inside.

The moment I stepped in, I was overcome with loud voices coming from the kitchen. I walked the good distance between the front door and the kitchen. When I walked in the kitchen, I saw the rest of GOT7. They were having samgyeopsol eating contests. I all of a sudden felt hurt. Why didn't they invite me?

Jackson was trying to fit another piece of meat in his mouth when his eyes landed on me. They went wide and as they did, his mouth spewed out meat. Everyone turned towards where he was looking. They saw me and immediately smiled and came over to me.

"Hey Mark, you're finally here." JB said. 

"He was probably with Rhyth that's why he late." Bam Bam teased.

"What are you talking about? I came here to get something from Youngjae." I said. I was confused. Jackson finished wiping his mouth and finally spoke.

"Oops hehe, I kinda forgot to invite him. Oops," Jackson said. I should've known. If you mix meat and a task in his head, meat will outrun everything.

"It's cool," I said. "I almost thought that you guys forgot about me." I said. We all laughed.

"Mark hyung you're too handsome to be forgotten." Yugyeom said. We all laughed some more.

"But I can't stay today. Sorry guys," I said. "I just came to get something from Youngjae.

"Then I'm eating your meat!" Jackson teased.

"Go ahead." I said. I turned my attention to Youngjae. "Do you remember?"

"Of course," he said. He went over to a closet and took out what he promised me. I thanked him before I said goodbye to everyone. They all tried getting me to change my mind, but I refused. Jackson happily said goodbye as he ate what was supposed to be my meat. I remembered to say bye to Sora as I departed their house too.

I got in my car and drove away. Off to get the rest of my tasks done. I couldn't help thinking about the amount of people that care about me and who I care for. I'm glad to have a lot of people who care about me in so many ways. From GOT7, to my parents, to the people at the company. And of course, Rhyth.

~ Hi readers! I made thisp chapter seem like Mark is teasing you guys. Like he's trying to get you all to guess what he's got planned. There are three things he and Rhyth are gonna do so far. The rest will be given in the next update. But with clues, like this chapter, of course. Sorry for not updating lately. I will try to update again soon! XD