Smile

Dance Sarang

The rest of the week went by like a blur. Once in a while during the rest of the week, Mark would casually walk by my house when I was sitting on the swing on my front porch.

He would make it seem like he was casually walking by. But I know that he's trying to get my attention. I would for a bit by pretending that I didn't notice him. But then I would creep up on him and scare him.

We would hang out for a while until my parents called and asked me where the heck I was. I always forgot to tell them and Mark whines at me for being forgetful. Well it's your fault Mark. You're the one who's making me forgetful of things.

Now that week was over. It's morning of the next week. I woke up and saw a text on my phone:

Mark: Good morning Jahgiyah! ^^

I rolled my eyes at Mark's aegyo. He insisted on calling me Honey. I didn't really like it cuz it was too cheesy. I didn't really want to be those cheesy cutesy couples. Now it's my turn for aegyo. Two can play at that game Mark.

Rhyth: Good morning Marky! ^^

Haha, Marky. I wasn't gonna get used to this. Maybe... I don't know...

Mark: :( :( :( :(

Rhyth: Why? :(

Mark: Training...

Rhyth: What's wrong w/ that?

Mark: No more fun...

Rhyth: Wat u talkin bout? It's always fun with me! :P

Mark: And me! :P

Rhyth: See ya l8r k?

Mark: Yup yup ^^

I got up to get ready. I couldn't help but think about what he said about no more fun. It's sorta kinda true, I guess. Mark and I can still have fun, but we still have to be serious and focused on training.

I went downstairs to see my brother watching TV and my parents were drinking coffee.

"Good morning," I said. I had a huge smile on my face. I went to my mom and dad and gave them both a kiss on their cheek. I even gave one to my brother, which he wiped off immediately.

"Wow, someone's happy," my mom said. "Did you have a good sleep?"

I was about to open my mouth to respond, when my brother spoke.

"She probably dreamed about her boyfriend. That's why she's so happy," my brother said.

SHUT!!!

UP!!!

My brother caught be talking with Mark on my phone. I was acting kinda giggly and happy. So I guess that's why he thought I was talking to my boyfriend. Well, he was right.

I was gonna tell my parents about Mark....eventually...

My parents looked at me for an explanation.

"Oh hehe, you see, err... I kinda have been dating someone? Hehe," I said. Aigoo... This is too nerve racking. Alright... I'll just be honest with them.

"He's my trainer. Mark."

I explained to them that we've just been dating for about a week. I assured them that we haven't done anything weird and that he's someone they could trust.

I really didn't want to lose Mark because of my parents. I can believe I forgot to mention him to my parents! I've waited like a week until I finally told them! Stupid Rhyth!!!

I looked at then expectantly. I even pleaded with them with my eyes. I hope they fell for my sparkly puppy eyes.

"We trust you Rhyth," they said. "But can we meet him? Face to face? And maybe get to know him more? How about inviting him over for dinner tonight?" they said.

"Of course!" I said. I was actually pretty happy. I went up to my parents and hugged them. I was half expecting them to yell at me. I've learned a lesson: Parents are so unpredictable sometimes. Hehe.

"Yes yes yes! I'll tell him! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said. They smiled.

"We want you to be happy Rhyth," they said.

"I wanna meet him too. I'm gonna interrogate him to see if he's not gonna do anything weird to you," my brother said.

I laughed and went over to him. I tackled him in a hug. He yelled and screamed at me to get off. As much as I want to kick my little brother, he's still such a sweet kid.

My parents laughed at us as we continued wrestling on the floor.

I hope Mark was cool with meeting my parents. I really hope that my parents like him. I want them to like him.

~ Aww, so cute! Aww, training is back in session... :( :( :( But...that doesn't mean that the fluffy moments have to come to an end!! :) :) :)

~ Another song you can dance to while you're at it!

** Smile by, Avril Lavigne