My Plan

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

Rhyth is working as hard as ever. Maybe even harder. Nine months have passed. Three more months to go. Lately we haven't been hanging out together because she's always so tired after training. I'm always tired too, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to hang out with her.

She would always refuse, saying I'm tired or she's tired or the both of us were tired. That's why I came up with a plan. It was pretty hard to get this plan to start. I had to talk to the company first. Not to mention Mr. Moves.

It was the end of training that day. I tried one last time to get Rhyth to go out with me. 

"Please Rhyth," I said. "I'll carry you so you don't have to walk around too much."

"No Mark," I said. "I'm going home. I'm way too tired to do anything. Can you drive me home? Oh wait, on second thought, never mind."

I knew why she was like this. She didn't trust me right now to drive her home. Since I'm at the wheel, she thinks I might take a wrong turn and go somewhere else. Rhyth is so stubborn sometimes. She'd rather walk home, feeling as tired as ever, than have me drive her home. 

"No Rhyth," I complained. "I'll drive you home. What if you fall asleep while walking home? And plus it's getting dark."

"No I'll be fine Mark," she said. "Stop worrying. Plus I have the whistle." She took out the whistle I gave her.

I kept thinking about that one time when I had to save Rhyth from that guy. That thought would always scare me. I didn't want that to ever happen again. Not ever. So I bought Rhyth a whistle, so she could blow it if that ever happens again. I'm such a smart boyfriend. Smart and always aware of Rhyth's safety.

"Ok fine," I said. "But next time, I'm driving you home." She nodded and hugged me before she left.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked.

"Later," I said. "I have to do something first."

"Ok," she said. "Just get some sleep. And no more selcas. Got it?" I smiled and nodded yes. She left the studio.

Now's the time for me to get my plan going. I had to get Mr. Moves to be on board with this plan too. He'll be a little suspicious, but I've prepared lots of reasons as to why he should go along with it. 

I went to his office and knocked. After a few seconds, I walked in. He was alone, sitting at his desk, watching something. I noticed that he was watching past Show What You Got nights. He paused the TV when I came in. He smiled at me.

"Hi Mark," he said. "What's up?" He always tried to act cool around younger people. Even though he was in his late thirties. But still, the man can dance. 

"Hello Mr. Moves," I said. I bowed respectively. I thought about his name. It was so cheesy. I felt like laughing every time I said it. "I was wondering if you could do something for me."

"It depends what it is," he said. "What is it Mark?" I didn't tell him my whole plan. It wasn't important anyway. I just asked him about something. And that something has to do with the plan. In order for the plan to get going, I need him to approve to what I wanted. That is: No Training Week.

~ Hi readers! Another short one today. I'll update again tomorrow. The next few chapters will be in Mark's POV.