Dancing With U

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

Should I stop? I should stop. I'm probably gonna get beaten pretty badly. No let me rephrase, I WILL get beaten VERY badly. Might as well get the beating over with. Here it comes...

I stopped kissing her. Wait for it. Wait for it. Nothing. Huh? Nothing? I was shutting my eyes, getting ready for the beating she was gonna give me. It never happened. What why? I slowly opened my eyes to see her turned away from me. She was staring at the ground, avoiding any sight of me. 

Why did I do that? Why did I kiss her? I honestly don't know. When she told me that she was jealous, I all of a sudden wanted to jump for joy. Her being jealous means that she likes me. And I was glad that she did. I've been liking her for a while now. I didn't know when I started liking her. 

When she said she was jealous, I just couldn't control myself. Knowing that she like me, I couldn't function correctly. I was filled with a strong need to kiss her. To let her know how I honestly feel.

Looking at her now, I don't think it's the right time to talk to her about that. She just got harassed by someone. She must be very shaken up. I feel bad for ignoring her comment about wanting to go home and forgetting this day ever happened. What I'm really regretting right now is letting her leave the club. If I didn't do what I did to try to make her jealous, then she probably wouldn't have been harassed. She would've been safe. I'm glad that I followed her too. Even though I was late in saving her, I'm still glad that I was there before he took her away. I wouldn't be able to live anymore if that happened. 

I can't believe I had a fight with her. I feel awful. I shouldn't have pushed her for answers. This shouldn't have been the time that I would find out that she likes me. This was certainly not the way I thought I was going to find out. 

What I just did right now just added to her crazy messed up day. I want to know how she feels right now. I wanted to be the friend that she would always tell her feelings to. That's how I wanted it to be at first. Then, as I got to know and spend time with her more, that wanting changed. It changed into something even more strong than that. I actually developed feelings for her. I wonder if she has too.

"Rhyth. Come on, I'll take you home." I said taking her hand and pulling her along with me. She shook it off.

"Mark. Do you...do you like me?" she said hesitantly. I didn't know how I was going to respond. But I didn't have to think. My mouth had a mind of its own. And it just kept going and going.

"Look Rhyth, when I saw you and BamBam having fun together, I acted like a total jerk to you." I said. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't stop. Not now.

"I admit, I was jealous. I thought you and I were just gonna hang out. I didn't know the guys were gonna interfere. Especially BamBam." 

"Then why did you introduce them to  me?" she asked.

"I guess I just wanted them to meet you. Then I thought you and I were gonna hang out for the rest of the night." I continued on.

"I'm always filled with this feeling that I want to spend time with you. I feel different when I'm with you. You give off something that I just can't find the word for. When we're dancing together, I feel so alive. I feel free and that I was born to do this. Dancing has never been this great ever since you came along. I'm glad that I'm your trainer. Even though I'm basically not doing anything, since you're already an awesome dancer." I said. She smiled at the comment. But she was still looking at the ground. I guess looking at me while I was sort of confessing is pretty awkward for her.

"Come on I'll take you home now." I said and took her hand. This time she followed and didn't object. She wasn't talking to me still. We got in my car and drove off into the night.

I parked outside her house. She didn't talk to me on the way over here. What was she thinking right now? Oh if only I had the power to read other's minds. I waited a while for her to get out. I think she wants me to get the door for her? I put my hand on the door handle when she stopped me. 

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Did you want me to open the door for you?" I asked.

"Mark. You...you still didn't answer my question earlier." she said while staring at the ground again.

I put my hand on her chin to lift her face up. I wanted to look into her eyes. I wanted to speak to her face to face and make eye contact. She let me and she didn't move a muscle. She tensed at my touch and waited for me to answer her.

"Rhyth. What do you think?" I asked. I kissed her softly on her cheek. Almost immediately after my lips parted her face, she reddened uncontrollably. It was cute. I liked seeing her blush because of me. Looking at her face right now, she probably already got the hint. Seeing her like that was enough to satisfy me.

Rhyth's POV:

"One and two and three and four!"
"One and two and three and four! Come on girls you can do it!" I said, encouragingly. 

My girls are so good. So talented. They should be able to do this right? I didn't give them hard choreography right?

They began to groan and complain about how it was difficult to do a certain move. Ahh, Level 5 Hip Hop. Such princesses.

I commanded them to do it again. The music played and they started strong since this move was simple. They were doing very well and I was hoping that they could do the difficult move this time. It was nearing that part of the choreography when someone walked in. Seeing that person, the girls immediately perked up and focused on the move. I watched intently, trying to see if they succeeded or not. 

They did it! They really did it! I was so proud of them. But, I honestly have no idea why that person who walked in gives them so much motivation and courage. 

All of a sudden, I felt someone back hug me. Oh these girls really do love me don't they? I turned my head to see which one of them back hugged me. I turned to see Mark only an inch away from my face.

"Saranghae." he said. He gave me a kiss on the lips. No! Not in front of the girls! 

"Eeeekkk!!!!!" the girls squealed like fan girls. I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

I opened my eyes. I just had the weirdest dream ever. The weird thing. I really liked it.

In this dream I was a dance teacher. And I was currently teaching Level 5 Hip Hop. But, what I really liked is that Mark was in the dream.

In this dream, Mark seems to be more than just my friend. And he said that he loved me.

 

~ Hi! You're not confused right? If you are, Rhyth just dreamed about the future. This is the song the girls danced to:

*** Problem by, Ariana Grande

Lol cuz you know, they have a "problem" with the choreo. :P