Horror

Dance Sarang

A blindfold Mark?

Really?

After hours of trying to help Mark cook, his solution was to make me sit down at the table with a blindfold over my eyes. 

Apparently he wanted to surprise me with his "cooking skills". I gotta admit that I was curious as to how his cooking tasted like. I don't even know what in the world he's cooking for me right now.

"Are you done yet!?" I asked. I was getting a little apprehensive right now.

"Hold up almost," he said. I heard him getting out silver wear. He started setting up things in front of me. 

"Ok you can take it off now," he said. "Tada!"

I took off the blind fold and I saw all of my favorite foods. From Korean BBQ, to ddokboki, to samgyeopsol, to food with chocolate chocolate and more chocolate!

I shall hug Mark till there was nothing left of him! Now it's time to test the taste!

He sat down in front of me and looked at me expectantly as I took a bite. I decided to try the ddokboki first. Here it goes...

Mother.

This.

Is.

Daebak.

I must've looked really happy while eating the rest of it because Mark had a happy grin on his face. Haha he's so glad that I liked his cooking.

I didn't talk to him the whole time because I was too busy stuffing my face. I wonder if Mark had help from the cooks? Or maybe he's a natural born super chef? Either way, I was in heaven right now.

Mark went over to the stove to get himself some food since it looked like I wasn't gonna give him any of mine. Sorry Mark, it's too good to share. He stood by the table watching me eat. He looked so pleased. You know, maybe I'll cook for him one time too.

I finally finished. Wow. I'm full. And I also love you Mark. I didn't say that of course. I suddenly thought about those three words. I didn't want to say those three words until I was absolutely sure. Will I ever say those three words to Mark?

"You're done?" he asked incredulously. Ya better believe it!

"Yup I'm done. You, Mark, are the best cook ever!" I said as I shot up from my seat and attacked him with a hug. Food always made me feel happy. Especially when the food was insanely good and made by Mark himself. Food also made me do things without thinking them through first. This was one of those times.

"I know," he said as he hugged me back.

I broke away from the hug. It was getting pretty late and I think it was time for me to go home already.

"Mark it's getting late. I should head home now," I said. 

"What if I told you that there's more surprises for today?" he asked. I stopped in my tracks. There's more? Or is he just saying that so I wouldn't leave? I'm kind of leaning more towards the first option.

"There's more? What else could you possibly have planned?" I asked.

"If you stick around, you'll find out," he said in a teasing way. I checked the time. It was 11:50. My parents wanted me home by midnight. Midnight was my curfew. 

"But Mark, I have to be home by midnight," I said. 

"Tell them you're sleeping over at a friend's house," he said. You mean lie Mark? You're telling me that I should lie to my parents?

"Wait who said I was gonna stay over for the night?" I asked. Did he want me to stay the whole night? And...like...sleep over?

"Look Rhyth, I don't want you to leave just yet. You can leave if you want to later on, but right now, I still want to be with you," he said.

"Fine..." I said. I finally gave in. My parents would buy my excuse anyway. They trust me. I called my parents.

"Yeoboseo," my mother said.

"Hi mom, is it ok if I sleep over at BamBam's house tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, do you have everything you need?" she asked. 

"Yes mom, I'm good. Thanks bye!" I said. I hang up and gave Mark a thumbs up, signaling that my mother approved. He was frowning.

"So you sleep over at BamBam's a lot?" he asked. Aww, he's jealous. 

"Well, not a lot, just if we can't sleep one day." I said.

"So where do you guys sleep when you sleep over?" he asked.

"Oh BamBam has a king sized bed so we just share it," I said. That wasn't true. We usually do something like watch a movie or play a game and we would just end up falling asleep on the floor.

I checked for Mark's reaction. He started to get more mad. Ok I'm done teasing you now Mark.

"I thought you said you didn't want either of us to be jealous anymore," I said.

"So is it true? Or were you just teasing me?" he asked.

"It's not true of course! I already told you Mark, BamBam and I are just friends. We have always been friends and will always stay friends." I reassured him. He nodded, showing me that he trusted me.

"Now, what's the next surprise for today?" I asked.

"This," he said. He went to the living room and I followed. He took a DVD from the table and showed it to me.

It was a movie.

Horror.

MAMA

~ Hello readers! I'm gonna try to finish this fic over summer. I'm done with school already so I'll be able to update more often. The next update might take a while though cuz I have to watch that movie first. It's next on my list of horror movies to watch anyway.