Show Me You

Dance Sarang

I'm waiting in a room with the other trainees. We're all waiting for our personal trainers to show up. I scan the faces of the other trainees. Some of them look like regular people, while some of them are just....yeah, weird looking. I mean, just because you're gonna be a dancer doesn't mean that you have to change your whole look. Or maybe they're like that already. What the heck, why am I so judgy today?

After a while, the trainers finally showed up. "Hello everyone," it was one of the trainers who spoke first. "Today is your first day of training as you all know. Each of you have been given a trainer that fits your specific ability. Some of the trainers here are intense, challenging, or total goof balls." At that last comment everyone laughed because he looked at a couple of people. One of those people was Mark. Hehe, don't know if I'm surprised or not, but I'm glad that my training won't be a total bust.

After the trainer talked to us about a few things, he paired us up with our trainers. "Ooh I hope he's my trainer," a girl said next to me. She was looking at Mark as if he was the prettiest thing in the world. She kinda looked like she wanted to eat him too. I'd love to see her face when she finds out he's my trainer. "Mark..." "It's ok she knows already." Mark interrupted the trainer when he was about to announce my name. The girl next to me shot me a questioning look. I just shrugged and played dumb. That dumbness didn't last for long because Mark walked over to me, took my hand, and said, "There's my little trainee." He led me out of the room, but I got a chance to see the girls' reaction. I gotta say, she looked like she wanted break something on me.

"So tell me, do you have any questions that you want to ask me?" Mark said. We were in, I gotta say, the biggest dance room that I've ever been in and seen in my entire life. "Rhyth..." Mark said. Gosh can this guy wait? I'm trying to marvel at the room. "Oh sorry," I said. "Hmm, well I don't really have any questions because I just want to see how this training plays out. But, I am curious about something." Mark looked at me like he knows what I'm gonna say next. "Ok hit me," he said. "Well, it's just you've decided to be my trainer after watching me dance and now I want to see if I want you to be my trainer." I said. I mean, it's not really fair. I didn't get my part in deciding on who would be my trainer or not. "So your saying that you want me to dance for you," Mark said in a really teasing tone. He was grinning from ear to ear. This guy thinks wrong. "Yah! Oppa! What are you saying?" I said while slapping him on the back of his head. "What? Isn't that what you were asking me to do?" he said while laughing. "Yes I did want you to dance but not that way!" I said but this time while punching him in the arm.  "Ok yah! I get it! Dang your strong for a girl!" he said. "You gonna dance for me or what?" I said clearly losing patience. "Ok sure but how do you want me dance like?" he asked near the speakers so he can get the music ready. "Just show me you." I said.

I gotta say, Marks' dancing is absolutely HOT. Ok that sounds weird.... No what I mean is HOT, which is Handsome and Obviously Talented. Haha funny right? Ok and maybe the other kind of hot too... Maybe. The song really fit him and I was shocked because his style if dancing is like mine. The thing that really amuses me is that he has the same kind if passion for dancing as me. His eyes are alive in every movement and step that he makes and always goes with the beat, with the rhythm. "Well..," he said. Oh yeah I was stuck staring at him with my eyes wide open and my mouth slightly ajar. Aish! Not now! Why do I have to look stupid now of all places and events?! "Yes?" I said. "So what do you think? Are you satisfied with me as your trainer?" he asked. Heck yeah! I didn't say that, instead i said this, I don't know why but I said it, "Oppa, you have GOT to teach me your moves." He just smiled.

***Mark: Girls Girls Girls by, GOT7 

haha he's dancing to his own song :P