My Prince

Dance Sarang

I felt like walking to the dance company today. I hope I didn't look like an idiot on the sidewalk. I was half walking, half skipping that's why.

Training was back in session. That means my dreams are closer than ever. 

I walked through the front door to be greeted by my fellow trainees. I didn't see any trainers around yet. I couldn't see Mark. I guess I'll just hang out here for a while.

I walked up to Ha Jin. He was a trainee here and I heard that he was a pretty good dancer. I didn't know how well he danced. I guess I'll find out on the day of the competition.

"Hey Ha Jin," I said. He saw me approach him. He smiled at me.

"Hey. Rhyth right?" he said.

"Yeah," I replied. "Aren't you glad training's back in session? I really can't wait to start dancing again."

"Yeah, me too. To be honest, I actually got a little training done last week. You know, by myself."

"Haha, can't stay away from dancing that long huh?" I joked. "You trained even though you were by yourself huh?"

"Yeah," he said. He put his hand on my arm. "But maybe next time you could join me."

My smile immediately faded. Wrong person to talk to. Wrong choice Rhyth. Why did I go to him anyway? I guess he was the only person that was alone. That's why I approached him. I guess I know now why people aren't talking to him. Well, I know now why girls aren't talking to him anyway.

His hand was still on my arm. All of a sudden I saw someone else's hand on his. I looked up to see Mark.

Is Mark gonna act jealous again? I hope he won't make a scene. Please Mark. Can you hear my pleading inside my head?

"Having fun there?" Mark asked Ha Jin. Ha Jin looked at Mark weirdly. I guess he doesn't get the hint from what Mark just said. Well here's an obvious hint: Back off Ha Jin before you face the wrath of Mark! 

"Um ok?" Ha Jin said. He took Mark's hand off of his hand and took his hand off my arm.

"I was just telling Rhyth here that we should train together some time. Why? Is there something wrong?" Ha Jin asked Mark.

"If fact, there is something wrong," Mark said. Please don't take the jealousy too far. If he even is jealous, that is.

"Rhyth can't train with you," Mark continued. There it is. I knew it. He's jealous. Did I maybe jinx it? Darn it Rhyth! Why did you jinx it?

"And why not?" Ha Jin asked. 

"Because Rhyth trains with one person and one person only. Me." Mark finished.

I couldn't help feeling a little happy inside. Although I hate jealousy, Mark being jealous is kinda cute.

"Who are you to train with Rhyth?" Ha Jin asked.

"Oh you don't know?" Mark said.

"Not a clue." Ha Jin said.

"I'm Rhyth's trainer. Remember that dude." Mark said. He put his finger on Ha Jin's forehead and pushed his head back.

Ha Jin was humiliated. He stalked away feeling embarrassed. He didn't turn around to say anything more. Wow. Mark is awesome.

Mark looked at me. I pretended to be mad at him. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"You're mad at me? Why-oh." Mark said. "Look that's the last time I'll ever be jealous ok? Cross my heart, hope to die, I would even eat a fly." 

I couldn't stay mad at him for long. He would even eat a fly? I bursted out laughing. 

"I was just playing Mark. You know, I think I should hang out with other guys more often. You're so cute when your jealous. It's hard not to laugh." I said while laughing.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna have to bring out my weapon." he said.

"What weapon could you possible have?" I asked. I think I had a clue as to what his weapon was.

Mark did a backflip, causing people to look at him and give him a round of applause. Show off. You're such a a show off Mark.

"That's my secret weapon," he said.

"You're gonna see which one of you can do a better backflip?" This was fun. Messing with Mark was fun. I can't stop!

"Nnnnooooooo," Mark said. He face-palmed himself. He looked really annoyed. Don't worry Mark. I'll stop soon... Maybe... I don't know... We'll see...

"I'm gonna challenge him to a dance battle." he said.

"Wouldn't that be kind of odd though?" I said. "The guy would be really confused if some guy just walked up to him and challenged him to a dance battle."

"That's why I'm gonna tell him that you only dig dudes that dance."

"That is true..." I said.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief.

"No. My first dream boyfriend are the kind of guys I dig."

"What was your first dream boyfriend?" he asked eagerly. What? Do you want to try to be exactly like my first dream boyfriend? Dream on Mark.

"A prince," I said. I stuck my tongue out at him. Haha, get it? That was my first dream boyfriend after all. When I was five! Haha!

Mark pushed me playfully. He looked mad at me. I knew he was playing. He could never stay mad at me for long.

"Very funny Rhyth. I guess I don't have to worry after all." he said.

"Worry about what?" I asked. What could he possibly worry about? Is he worried that I'll leave him? That he'll lose me?

"Trying to be a prince. Because look at me. I'm already a prince," he said. He stuck his tongue out at me.

Trainers and trainees were already heading to their dance studios. I pushed Mark all the way to ours. He was laughing all the way. 

Very funny Mark. I rolled my eyes when he said that. Yes Mark. You are very much like a prince. And your mine.

My prince.

~ Hello! ^^ Thx to all of you who voted in the poll. Fine! I'll be updating everyday now! I hope I can finish this story while I'm still on break. XD