Selcas

Dance Sarang

Eight months have passed. Four more to go. Wow, those four months will pass in a blink of an eye. I could just close my eyes, open then after a second or two, and I'll be at the competition.

Mark is as excited as I am. He really is an amazing trainer. His ideas are really good. I never even think about turning them down. He really listens to me. My ideas. My desires. I like how he's not one of those trainers that feel like they should be the only ones making the decisions for the trainee. I like how I have a say in my training too. Not just Mark.

Mark really tries his best to spend time with me. You know, as a couple. But sometimes when we get done with training for the day, either him, me, or the both of us, is really tired. I remember our little argument one time.

~Flashback~

It was the end of training for the day. Mark yawned very loudly. We were getting ready to leave our studio. Earlier that day, Mark was telling me about a little date he has planned for the both of us.

"Mark you're tired," I said after I heard him yawn. "Let's just pass for the date today, ok? I'm pretty tired too." No really, I was. Mark and I practiced our choreography multiple times today.

"Nope," Mark said. He started jogging. "I'm wide awake. I'm absolutely not tired." I could tell he was tired just by looking at his eyes. They looked so tired. He jogged just to prove to me that he wasn't tired. Well, stop it Mark. I already know you are.

"Yes you are," I said. "Go home." I started pushing him out of our studio. 

"Fine I'll go home," he said.

"Thank you Mark." I said.

"But on one condition." 

"What?"

"Come with me." he said. That earned him a slap on the face. I won by the way. He went home, I went home, but Mark wanted to make me feel guilty.

When we were both at our house after an hour or two, Mark sent me selcas of him. He was posing like he was sad. He even made pouty faces. 

I didn't wanna deal with that. I didn't wanna feel guilty for turning our date down. So I did this:

Rhyth: Mark just look at this pic, then you'll be happy! ^-^

I waited for his response.

Mark: Ok I'm happy now :) Please accept my huge kiss! ^^

Rhyth: XOXO <3

~End of Flashback~